Alpari FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpari FS

There is a new kid on the block of the Alapri franchise.. Alpari FS. http://www.alparifs.com/

The newest addition to the Alpari Family, Alpari FS was founded in 2010 in Limassol, Cyprus, one of the world's hubs for online forex trading. Alpari FS is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). In compliance to Cyprus Law 144(I)/2007, Alpari FS is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund (ICF) for Clients of Cyprus Investment Firms (CIFs).

Unlike Alpari RU/NZ your funds are kept in a segregated account and insured for up to 20,000 euro per client as per the ICF. The staff has been very helpful and speaks perfect English. I have accounts at Alpari RU/NZ and even though they have the same feed the terms at FS are better and the customer support is hands down better. I have a very hard time communicating efficiently with the russian support staff and they never seen willing to resolve issues. After looking further into their details it seems they have very little regulation and their insurance policy is all a big joke and does not cover the clients (the traders) from the brokers misdoing.

At Alpari FS clients come first:

CySEC regulated broker (licence no. 129/10) which complies with all applicable regulations, including the European Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID).
    Excellent trading terms: tight spreads, floating leverage, fast execution.
    State-of-the-art trading platforms, including MetaTrader 4.
    Professional support from multilingual Client Support Team.

If you signup via my IB link your initial deposits will all be without fees. They are also offering an initial deposit bonus of up to $500. http://goo.gl/kKozD is the link to signup or you can just enter my IB 4900015 during signup from the main site.

EDIT:
    Just want to add that the refund of fees on deposits as well as the bonus will be ending when this month (August) ends. You will need to submit proof of your fees to have them credited back.
    Last edited by AllThings4X; 19-08-11, 13:38.

first good news for the day

Comment

By far they have been my favorite Alpari broker thus far.

Comment

Foreign exchange broker Alpari UK went bankrupt because of growth of the Swiss Franc. I do not know how this broker is doing now, but before you start your work with this broker, weight all it well and think.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        Working...
        X