Banker11 Light Binary Options System SHARE

Might be nice to see a dedicated Binary Options topic, if this takes off....

Here is a pdf I made for this $197 system. http://indexbinaryoptionsystems.com/banker11-light/

It trades binary options that expire around 1pm EST, end of the lunch hour, for the S&P 500 (or DOW works OK too. they are both about the same).

They have a bunch of very simple 1 page pdfs, and a few videos that are password access protected. I put it all in one pdf... really simple... but seems pretty effective. The idea is one trade per day. Their Banker11 Pro (for $697 !!) is for full time trading.

They suggest trading 5% of your account for money management.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dg2e9ao8nq82xko

Nope... to many $$ for me! $700 is pretty rich... . so thought I would just test the waters with this one... pretty expensive for a trendline break system... but I guess he has put the time in to test it...

So far, it seems to work good for the opening S&P/Dow options as well, expiring around 10am EST, as well as 10am EST GU/EU options. (I add a slow stock confirmation/filter... )

So, I will be looking to trade this on the GU/EU/S&P/DOW at 10am EST, and the S&P/Dow for the lunchtime 12:30-1pm EST expirations.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

gread many thanks to you i have wait a lot of time to reuploadet this system in german mega geil ;) perhapst anybody has fxbinary0ptionscalper.c0m or binary0ptionsblueprint.c0m

0=o

many thanks

PS: an where can i find the thanks button like adsanders???????????????????????

Edited by error_404
question

• 4 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 3 months later...