REQ : Gann RRR Technique - Art of trading - course

Topics of interest...

Topic - I

K-D-C” A MUST FOR ALL,GANN “RRR” TECHNIQUE IN DETAILS FOR MINOR TREND ANALYSIS AND TRADING,GANN RETRACEMENT LEVELS,GANN DAILY PIVOTS.

BRIEF INTRODUCTION TO GANN ADVANCE SYSTEM LIKE GANN PRICE SWING, GANN PERCENT SWING, GANN LINES, SQUARE OF NINE,GANN EMBLEM, GANN PRICE VS TIME ETC.

Topic - II

Main trend analysis,Gann price swing, Gann percentage swing. Gann 2day swing, Gann 3 day swing, Gann swing targets, Gann Waves, Gann square of “9″ & “12″.Gann emblem , Gann trend reversal and continuation technique.

Topic III

Time cycle analysis,Gann angles,Price- Time squaring,Influence of planets in market,Time reversal technique,Yearly forecasting technique.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
Don't chase for this author/Tutor. Instead of attending his course, tell him , that you are paying the fees to him to Trade (and not to learn from him, but), and show the profit in a week or month, and u will get all the good feedback.

:D

Seems like you have done that... Anyway...

someone teaches me how to trade using Square of 9.

No, I've not attended his course, but can infer for sure. Instead read Gann's Master Commodity Course.

Patrick Mikulas - Square of Nine, and Danniel Ferrera is also good to get started and master it.

Remember nothing works at all the time.

• 11 months later...
No, I've not attended his course, but can infer for sure. Instead read Gann's Master Commodity Course.

Patrick Mikulas - Square of Nine, and Danniel Ferrera is also good to get started and master it.

Remember nothing works at all the time.

Can you please share Patrick Mikulas's sqr of 9 stuffs

Thanks,

san