Clear All

• key to the bible

i want this book
    the key to the bible

Originally posted by haman1988 View Post
    i want this book
    the key to the bible
    Haman,

"Your wish is my command" or should I say "Your wishes make disorder"!

here's one key:

Code:
    http://identitypublishers.org/am1/am100a.htm
    but I doubt it is the one you were looking for!

Also, to facilitate the investigation, a simple reference or a link to a site, would be welcome!
    Amen.

freddy

Comment

let me tell you, millions of ppl try to decipher the secret of bible. but what they found are just mere fascination.
      the original writer of the bible didn't intend for you to find out its true meaning, hence, you won't be able to find out.
      learn the secret that there's no secret in today's society.
      there'll be no revelation during dark age of man.
      "Don't waste what is holy on people who are unholy. Don't throw your pearls to pigs! They will trample the pearls, then turn and attack you." --Matthew 7:6.

Comment

Originally posted by munchun View Post
        let me tell you, millions of ppl try to decipher the secret of bible. but what they found are just mere fascination.
        the original writer of the bible didn't intend for you to find out its true meaning, hence, you won't be able to find out.
        learn the secret that there's no secret in today's society.
        there'll be no revelation during dark age of man.
        "Don't waste what is holy on people who are unholy. Don't throw your pearls to pigs! They will trample the pearls, then turn and attack you." --Matthew 7:6.
        Relax!
        Do not be offended, it was just a "wink".
        Anyway, this is not the same Bible, here's why I asked the reference link.

"It is said that laughter is the essence of man ... It is said that man is created in the image of God? While it may be that God handles the humor as well as man ..."

Comment

Originally posted by munchun View Post
          ...the original writer of the bible didn't intend for you to find out its true meaning, ...
          Who exactly was the original writer?

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie View Post
            Who exactly was the original writer?
            I missed this one,

But beware!
            Do not joke, humor once tolerated, is now banned on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by freddy View Post
              I missed this one, But beware! Do not joke, humor once tolerated, is now banned on earth.
              No joke, mon ami, I have a number of lectures about all the Abrahamic religeons including the early christians and how their bible came into being as well as the quoran so I wondered if there might be an authoritive source or just an ill informed opinion.

Comment

Your request is mistakenly in the FOREX ebook request forum.

Please take your discussion to "Other stuff" where it belongs.

You are facing the possibility of creating a sh*tstorm of a religious nature here which does not belong in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by conglo View Post
                  Your request is mistakenly in the FOREX ebook request forum. Please take your discussion to "Other stuff" where it belongs. You are facing the possibility of creating a sh*tstorm of a religious nature here which does not belong in the first place.
                  Wooops, hadn't noticed that Conglo, I don't go to threads, just use 'new posts'. My mistake!!

Comment

My apologies Freddie, my post was intended for haman1988.

Comment

here a little collection of gann related books of bible astrological studies, the one of ferrera is missing but "number 12" is extracted from his "Studies In Astrological Bible Interpretation"...

Stowes bible astrologys, Heindel rosacrucian bible mysteries, Larson key to the bible heavens, Troward bible mystery and meaning, Anderson astrology of the old testament or the lost word regained, Ferrera number 12 and George Bayer bible interpretation....

http://www.meg@upload.com/?d=3RR90G5M

Comment

Originally posted by poli View Post
                        here a little collection of gann related books of bible astrological studies, the one of ferrera is missing but "number 12" is extracted from his "Studies In Astrological Bible Interpretation"...

Stowes bible astrologys, Heindel rosacrucian bible mysteries, Larson key to the bible heavens, Troward bible mystery and meaning, Anderson astrology of the old testament or the lost word regained, Ferrera number 12 and George Bayer bible interpretation....

thank ypu very much for ypur share
                        do you have this book Ferrera - Studies In Astrological Bible Interpretation

Comment

I love you for this. Thank you so much....

Comment

Originally posted by weddert View Post
                            I love you for this. Thank you so much....

Originally posted by haman1988 View Post
                            thank ypu very much for ypur share
                            do you have this book Ferrera - Studies In Astrological Bible Interpretation
                            nope sorry...

Comment

Ludwig Larson's book is great.
                              Thanks a lot poli for sharing ...

bhargav

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X