Software ElliotWave

Amathevs

Halo teman2 semua ini ada Software utk memprediksi Elliot Wave; silahkan Download disini:

EllWave 7.6:

hxxp://www.filefactory.com/file/ba1ee0/

Manual Text book EllWave 7.6:

hxxp://www.badongo.com/file/7646182

MT.Predictor 5.0 (End Of Day):

hxxp://www.filefactory.com/file/07337f/

Semoga bermanfaat;

:mrgreen:

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Software ElliotWave

Bener Bro dia terpisah

Agak males nyobainnya.

Soalnya tadinya aku mo combine ama indicator lainnya. Kan kalo baca manual agak ribet. Kalo switch windows juga kadang ga dapet titik pasnya. Soalnya kan beda server.

Kalo ada yg buat MetaTrader kasih tau yah.

Thanks bgt, btw.

Bener Bro dia terpisah

Agak males nyobainnya.

Soalnya tadinya aku mo combine ama indicator lainnya. Kan kalo baca manual agak ribet. Kalo switch windows juga kadang ga dapet titik pasnya. Soalnya kan beda server.

Kalo ada yg buat MetaTrader kasih tau yah.

Thanks bgt, btw.

OK Cing, Sip - Ogut pasti kabarin kalo ada yg utk Metatrader.4 :mrgreen:

Btw kalo ga salah IBFX ada tuh Bro coba aja mampir2 ke blognya interbankFX

• 2 months later...

Halo teman2 semua ini ada Software utk memprediksi Elliot Wave; silahkan Download disini:

EllWave 7.6:

hxxp://www.filefactory.com/file/ba1ee0/

Manual Text book EllWave 7.6:

hxxp://www.badongo.com/file/7646182

MT.Predictor 5.0 (End Of Day):

hxxp://www.filefactory.com/file/07337f/

Semoga bermanfaat;

:mrgreen:

Untuk yang ellwave 7.6 kayanya filesnya udah expired, kalau yang MT Predictor dulu pernah nyoba, tapi kesulitan untuk update datanya karena data feednya harus bayar, dan untuk update manual gue blm. ngerti caranya. BTW this to complicated for me, kalau ada yang beri pencerahan gimana updatenya gue welcome banget.

Thanks, and keep posting.

• 4 months later...

Hi,

Can you please repost the software and everything. the links are dead. Thanks, By the way, any software or indicators that are good for Elliotwave what you guys know?please recommend. Thanks

Hi Guys;

Here's the link:

ELLWAVE 7.6:

http://www.4shared.com/file/35228656/ef685d77/ELWAVE_76.html?s=1

MT. PREDICTOR 5.0 EOD:

http://www.4shared.com/file/48418286/a7247af2/MTPredictor_5_EOD.html?s=1

MT.PREDICTOR 6.0 EOD:

http://www.4shared.com/file/59255046/b37b77ba/MTPredictor_6_EOD.html

ENJOY :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :mrgreen:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
can plz reupload mtpredictor5.0 software

thanks in advance

If you do a search in here, you can find all over here.

[b]Advanced GET 9.1[/b]
http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/3410-Advanced-Get-9.01-Dashboard?p=64761&viewfull=1#post64761

[b]ELWave 7.6[/b]
http://hotfile.com/dl/4678671/2693cb1/ELWAVE_7.6.rar.html
http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/2189-Elliot-Wave-Tools?p=30330&viewfull=1#post30330

[b]MTpredictor 6.0[/b]
http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/2585-MTPredictor-6?p=63410&viewfull=1#post63410

Enjoyed.

Smile

Chankl78

guys i do not want to be negative or something but if you learn Elliott Wave you will understand why this software will never help you ... any of it ....

i am studying and applying Elliott Wave for more than 2 years ... i still make mistakes .... but i can tell you one thing ... it is not for the common trader

there are rules ... guidelines and they all need a human to interpret them

so if u trust these pieces of software, it means that they invented artificial intelligence and are selling it for pocket change.

for those of you who are new to elliott wave it is the only logic explanation i can give u

those of you who read books, watched/attended seminars and tried it out in real time i think there is no need to explain why i am saying all this

this is the only way i can contribute to this forum as money are not my strong point :)

loopyno

guys i do not want to be negative or something but if you learn Elliott Wave you will understand why this software will never help you ... any of it ....

i am studying and applying Elliott Wave for more than 2 years ... i still make mistakes .... but i can tell you one thing ... it is not for the common trader

there are rules ... guidelines and they all need a human to interpret them

so if u trust these pieces of software, it means that they invented artificial intelligence and are selling it for pocket change.

for those of you who are new to elliott wave it is the only logic explanation i can give u

those of you who read books, watched/attended seminars and tried it out in real time i think there is no need to explain why i am saying all this

this is the only way i can contribute to this forum as money are not my strong point :)

loopyno

Hmmm... It is important to learn to count Elliott Wave as you have mentioned. Software is only to assist you.

Ultimately, it is you who going to decide whether to enter the trade or not (Human is important).

For me, I use software to assist me. Of cos I will confirm to enter a trade based on my indicators or price action.

Smile

Chankl78

Hmmm... It is important to learn to count Elliott Wave as you have mentioned. Software is only to assist you.

Ultimately, it is you who going to decide whether to enter the trade or not (Human is important).

For me, I use software to assist me. Of cos I will confirm to enter a trade based on my indicators or price action.

Smile

Chankl78

well i guess u use ELWave because MT Predictor is build around the idea to draw the waves for u

I personally prefer Dynamic Trader but since it is hard to use with ascii files and it does not support any free datafeed i had t osay pass :)

Loopyno

well i guess u use ELWave because MT Predictor is build around the idea to draw the waves for u

I personally prefer Dynamic Trader but since it is hard to use with ascii files and it does not support any free datafeed i had t osay pass :)

Loopyno

I am using Advanced GET 9.1.

Yup. I still need to import data into advanced get. But what can u ask for more since it is free. Haha..

Also making sime profits from using it.

I am so happy with it.

For ELWave, I am not using it because the counting is so difference from GET & Predictor.

Smile

Chankl78