EA-Lyly G. Catherine 339%profit,95%win rate,4.2%drawdown

What do you think after you read the title of this thread? Have you finally found a holy grail? An EA that is so great with 95% win rate and only 6% drawdown for creating a 339% profit?

Unfortunately... there is no holy grail :P

So am I lying? No. Not really. I'm just doing what other marketers do, which is to "not lying but not telling the truth" about the EA performance to get into your wallet. :D (don't worry, my EA is free)

In reality my new EA will give you only one of them.

- 339% profit but lower win rate and bigger draw down. or...

- 95% win rate with lower profit and bigger draw down. or...

- low draw down with lower profit and lower win rate.

I understand that each person is unique. That is why I've provided 3 setups for you. You can choose one which is suitable for your psychology and money management.

Ok, so back to the EA:

EA name: Lyly G. Catherine

Cost: free. donation appreciated.

Pair: EUR/USD

TF: takes data from multi TF M30, H1, H4, and D1. Put on M30 chart.

Backtest: provided inside the package

Manual: provided inside the package

Setting: Red (highest win rate), orange (highest profit, recommended), yellow (lowest drawdown)

screenshot:

http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv23 ... 7-2009.gif

http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv235/SolomonZhang/Lyly_G_Catherine_-_Red_2007-2009.gif

Please read the manual for further questions.

This EA is still in the beginning of development phase and I believe there are still plenty rooms for improvements. If you have any idea, please don't hasitate to share.

If you are using this EA or you find this EA useful, please donate to support my creativity.

Download link:

http://www.4shared.com /file/132968608/bd23da9e/Lyly_G_Catherine_v10.html

Regards,

Help Needed

=============

Hi guys, I want to ask you a favor. Please spread this EA for free to every forums / milist out there that you can find (i've posted at tsd). This will brings 3 benefits:

- This forum will get more members to make our admin happy coz I've put a detail at the manual saying that i'm lingering at this forum.

- By spreading it widely, hopefully there will be no one to rename and sell this free EA of mine. Selling free stuff is an awful action imho.

- Hopefully, I get more donations :P Also, Don't forget to donate if you found my EA useful :D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: EA-Lyly G. Catherine 339%profit,95%win rate,4.2%drawdown

What do you think after you read the title of this thread? Have you finally found a holy grail? An EA that is so great with 95% win rate and only 6% drawdown for creating a 339% profit?

So am I lying? No. Not really. I'm just doing what other marketers do, which is to "not lying but not telling the truth" about the EA performance to get into your wallet. :D (don't worry, my EA is free)

I understand that each person is unique. That is why I've provided 3 setups for you. You can choose one which is suitable for your psychology and money management.

Ok, so back to the EA:

Setting: Red (highest win rate), orange (highest profit, recommended), yellow (lowest drawdown)

screenshot:

http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv235/SolomonZhang/Lyly_G_Catherine_-_Red_2007-2009.gif

This EA is still in the beginning of development phase and I believe there are still plenty rooms for improvements. If you have any idea, please don't hasitate to share.

If you are using this EA or you find this EA useful, please donate to support my creativity.

Download link:

http://www.4shared.com/file/89388882/4c13770f/Lyly_G_Catherine_v10.html

Regards,

Help Needed

=============

Hi guys, I want to ask you a favor. Please spread this EA for free to every forums / milist out there that you can find (i've posted at tsd). This will brings 3 benefits:

- This forum will get more members to make our admin happy coz I've put a detail at the manual saying that i'm lingering at this forum.

- By spreading it widely, hopefully there will be no one to rename and sell this free EA of mine. Selling free stuff is an awful action imho.

- Hopefully, I get more donations :P Also, Don't forget to donate if you found my EA useful :D

KEREN .... THANKIYU

IYAH ... emang bener mas will ni holygrail emang gak ada ... apalagi sekarang holywood udah di ganti bolliwood ... bener... bener ...

Terimakasih ... dan ... anu ... aku cuci tangan kalo masalah ini ... jadi mas will tenang aja ... gak bakal ada yang aneh aneh ....

Ok, so back to the EA:

screenshot:

Download link:

http://www.4shared.com/file/89388882/4c13770f/Lyly_G_Catherine_v10.html

Regards,

Help Needed

=============

KEREN .... THANKIYU

IYAH ... emang bener mas will ni holygrail emang gak ada ... apalagi sekarang holywood udah di ganti bolliwood ... bener... bener ...

Terimakasih ... dan ... anu ... aku cuci tangan kalo masalah ini ... jadi mas will tenang aja ... gak bakal ada yang aneh aneh ....

seeeeeeeeeep idem ah,thanks untuk ea nya :shand:

lagu digantiin wak jadi agak ngebass ditambah treble dikurangi atuh :arrow:

Thank you so much for sharing this ea. I placed it in my chart but had 2 questions:

I don't get a window that allows me to choose the orange, or the other 2 colour setting. When I hit the Load button under the inputs tab, that option doesn't come up as you indicated.

How can I get rid of the writing on the chart. I have multiple charts up for other things, so all this writing pretty much covers up all the chart.

Thanks again William

Peter

Hi Again William

I noticed the Set files in the download and placed them in the MT4 "preset" file folder found under Experts. Is this correct.

I also made a new chart, and minimized it so the writing isn't a problem. Thanks again.

Peter

Hi William!

Thank you for kindness and for being unselfish.

However, I was reading the manual and I believe that you need at least $10000 to trade with your EA; then, I am fried! Please correct me if no so.

My question to you would be, What about the little guys? I mean you can open an account between 400-1000 usd approximately. Why should we be out of such a great opportunity that you are offering, after all is all about money management. No?

About profits someone is happy with 3000 and another with 100. As you said is all "subjective".

anyhow, Thank you again,

Thank you all for the kind words.

- Hollywood become bollywood after the slumdog millionaire huh :D Nice.

- Please forward test it. If i'm not mistaken Bro Miracle promised me to put this EA into a VPS for forward test. So, i'm looking forward from hearing from you Bro. :D

- Yes, I've spend quite some time preparing the package. It's nice to hear some1 said, "it's very professional" :D Thanks JamatL.

- The setting options doesn't need to be copied. When you click the "load" button, just browse to your extracting folder and open it. That will do the trick.

- Well, you can't get rid the writings :P It's just a comment so it takes almost no bandwidth or computer resources. Just consider it as a "bug" for getting the free product :D Sorry for that.

- Now for the little guy. You could use the Yellow setting. Yellow setting has the lowest floating pips and drawdown. It uses fixed lot size and hard stop loss. Here's what you should do:

Open up a daily chart and put ATR(20). Look at the latest number. e.g. today in my MT4, it says 0.0212. That means the ATR is 212 pips. Now, i've set the "Dynamic_SL" setting in the EA for the default of 75% (that's the best number i've tested for these days). That means your hard stop loss is 212 x 75% = 159 pips/lot.

From that stop loss, you could set the fixed size lot manually to get higher profit. Plz remember though that more lots means higher drawdowns.

I believe that with $400 on micro account, you are able to withstand 159 pips stop loss. But that's up to your personal psychology.

- Well, i'm also the little guy. Thus, I hope to get many donations to use this EA myself :P

Regards,

Thank you all for the kind words.

Ok ill start from my VPS on monday morning bro ok...

Ok, bro Miracle, thanks for your help. Will be waiting.

I'm testing out the ea on a demo account that has $5000. Can I still use the recommended orange setting for this. I reduced the risk from 20 to 5. Is this ok?

I just run a backtest and it's fine. The result from Jan 1, 2007 to Feb 21, 2009, orange setting with 5% risk:

- P/L = 2,736.68

- DD = 10.18%

- win rate = 84.18% from 177 trades

Let's tested first, little guys.

yeah, test it first.

Yo Bro William, Tenang aja, Saya akan bantu sebar ke semua forum2, Goodluck & Keep it in a goodwork Bro. GBu :arrow:

Thank you mister van damme, eh mister van danoe :D

bro will..makasih yah...ijin WD yah....

Makasih kembali. BTW WD itu apa yah?

Splendid name too. But i thought that you would have name your EA Rena Tanaka, that lady in your avatar...i suppose ;)

Hehehe :D

Well, 1 lady won't be enough. It's quite "hard" to pick a name. Geez, you parents out there must have gone through this for your babies. My salute for you guys and gals.

Lyly (has a history with her) G. (the present) Catherine (hopeful future)

Regards,

Hi William,

When I analysed the Yellow and Orange setting, most of the loses is from ~ 23:00 to 3:00.

Is it possible to prevent the trade during this time ?

There is a Time opened Protection inside the Inputs, but it gives some lousy results when try to filter it.

Is it possible to put a time filter ?

Thnks

rgds

The EA won't trade everyday. Sometimes only once a week. Plz be patient. :D

When I analysed the Yellow and Orange setting, most of the loses is from ~ 23:00 to 3:00.

Is it possible to prevent the trade during this time ?

There is a Time opened Protection inside the Inputs, but it gives some lousy results when try to filter it.

Is it possible to put a time filter ?

The "Time Opened Protection" is for opened transactions. I've set it to false, because I also get lousy results when testing :P Just put it there just in case we need it in the future.

about 23:00 until 3:00...

That is exactly what I'm saying about "Lyly is still in beginning phase". I've been trying to to find these kinds of holes. I've also noticed that for 2009, monday gap is very fearful for us. I'll try to put the time filter.

Thank you for your info.

Regards,