Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hu Chung Aroman - AROTRADER and the Mytradewiki group.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hu Chung Aroman - AROTRADER and the Mytradewiki group.

Though I would post this here in case somebody miss it in the General Section.

Hu Chung Aroman - AROTRADER and the Mytradewiki group.
    Well Well..

Ok so I was a member of the AROMAN - mytradewiki group up untill 5 minutes ago.

His so called AROTRADER is a fake. I have not seen ANY evidence of the trading platform, apparently the excuse is you will need a very powerfull machine to run the application. Well I told them I have access to VERY POWERFULL machines due to me being in the IT industry as technical manager at an IT firm..... They ignored me, next excuse was they are reprogramming it and will then make the "Interface" Web based", Still NO PROOF.

AROMAN or Hu Chung did the "trade injections" and keep claiming that this or that broker is a scammer and sending out major newsflashes of brokers we already know are scammers in any case.

Anyway for interest I gave them one of my Live account details with Exness with a 1:1000 leverage. Gave this info through and waited. Trades started to be "injected" and they made a total of about $ 300 profit. Then they installed a new more powerfull server to handle more "Injections" and today the trades started. As stated I gave the account details as a 1:1000 leverage which the AROTRADE platfor were supposed to compensate for.

Guess what $ 400.00 account blown in a matter of minutes. The trades taken for interest was 2 X 0.30 Lot Buy trades on a Major USDJPY Downtrend taken at 79.025 and another BUTY of 0.33 Lots taken at 78.872 still USDJPY going down. Needless to say on a 1:1000 leverage this was TOTALY A ****** TRADE WITH REDICULOUS LOTSIZES which blew the account in NO time.

I went to the MyTradewiki site and posted a few questions and stated that the account was blow.

I was sumaraly BANNED.

All I can say is BWAHAHA !! And BEWARE !!

Sad for your account, but it was predictable from the beginning.
    Aroman/Arotrader was (is) a big joke that nobody so far understands the motivations, other than the glorification of his ego!
    It was funny to read for a while, but one tires quickly of the hoax.
    Thank you for the feedback.
    Cost: $ 100, you will have the opportunity to lose again, unfortunately: there are so many scammers that have invaded the world of forex.
    Good luck for the future.

Comment

You won more than 2k with a 2k account in 3 days and then leaved only 400 usd on the account.... telling only the things you want to tell will not help you much.
      Also you were advised to leave that broker but it looks like you are smarter than anybody out there...
      I can post here your account reports if you want... shame on you my friend.

Comment

This is your post with your ... my friend... shame on you!
        Day 1 - 25/07/2011
        Starting Balance : 2100.00
        Daily Profit : 891.39
        Growth % : 42.4471 %

Day 2 - 26/07/2011
        Starting Balance : 2991.39
        Daily Profit : 537.02
        Growth % : 17.9521 %

Day 3 - 27/07/2011
        Starting Balance : 3528.41
        Daily Profit : 1067.88
        Growth % : 30.2651 %

Total PROFIT : 2496.29
        Total ACC Growth % : 118.8709 % !!!!!!!!!! in 3 DAYS

OK I must confess Exness allows me to use 1:1000 Leverage

Comment

Here you warning as about the broker you was using...
          WARNING.

EXNESS - I have been trading with exness for a year or
          two, I have been able to take a ZAR 2100.00 deposit and turned it into
          ZAR 12000.00+ in a couple of days.

I made a withdrawal and all of
          a sudden I start experiencing all kinds of issues trading, everything
          from requotes to DF freezes. These guys are the same SCAM BASTARDS as
          ANY other broker.

I have never experienced ANY issues with them up until I withdrew profits.

BEWARE !!

Comment

forexi,.. where you hide your face ???

You can rambling everywhere but remember the truth can not be manipulated!!!!!

BEWARE !!

Comment

I agree I am also following for a long time! It is all a PHONEY and borderline communistic! All of the followers there are just so BLIND and IGNORANT it is really funny yet very sad!

They all believe in something they have no idea. They think it is some self-perpetuating master trading-system that tracks the global news or whatever....The losing trades are pure failures now they wait for the price to GO UP like a miracle!

Comment

The users of this system are not sane people! The AroGroup has been the most pathetic display of common sense i've ever seen and combined with total blindfaith of some "global market trading system" has made people actually want and choose to look the other way into ignorance.

They are NOW in a USDJPY long trade from 72.280 currently down 200+ pips from a system that is supposed to know the "true market" (HAHAHAH) maybe their logic dosen't include momentum, which since June of 2007 has been to the downside as the USD JPY has been sold pretty systematically since then. Also, Gold is rising to all time highs and the YEN getting really stong.

The problems always comes to those who can't take a loss, follow poor trade management with regard to risk/reward and rely on hope to exit.

Intervention...ha, it doesn't work! Downtrend has been going on for 4 years! If they do intervene and cause price spike they are very smart because it just gives them a way to get more short the trade.

Comment

@fxuser1,

The statements you have made so far shows your level of IQ. If you condemn people in that forum and you blindly use commercial EA's and Indicators from other people, you equally fall into the same category of people as stated by you - "the most pathetic display of common sense i've ever seen and combined with total blindfaith of some"

I believe some people should think deeply of statements before they alter it.

There isn't much that needs to be said, like i said earlier you level of IQ is quite obvious "Mr monopoly of wisdom and knowledge"

Comment

CrackHatchet....i don't use commercial EAs or indicators....look stick to the topic and thread that AROTRADER system and method SUCKS! Period. Do you agree with this. And how can any true system with good money management be in a CLEAR and EASY downtrend and against it by 200 pips in some HOPE of being saved by country "injections"? I notice the forum there is VERY quite ---because reality is coming into you all.

Comment

Further...everyone in the group really bows down to Hu Chung...for GOD KNOWS WHAT REASON. It is like they are sucking his private parts! And for no other reason than being on the best most secret trading method in the world......oh gosh...such *****s!

Comment

Originally posted by fxuser1 View Post
                        Further...everyone in the group really bows down to Hu Chung...for GOD KNOWS WHAT REASON. It is like they are sucking his private parts! And for no other reason than being on the best most secret trading method in the world......oh gosh...such *****s!
                        Oh my...

Comment

Originally posted by fxuser1 View Post
                          Further...everyone in the group really bows down to Hu Chung...for GOD KNOWS WHAT REASON. It is like they are sxxxxxx his prxxxxx pxxxx! And for no other reason than being on the best most secret trading method in the world......oh gosh...such *****s!
                          Dear fxuser1,

Hmmm... Actually I mis read it as ASTROTRADER so came here... my fault... mis-leaded by fast glimpses.
                          But dear... you are too much... let the people bow... why are you so worried... are you one of them..? NO..
                          then very nice of you... saved your axx...

Dont get angry over others who follow wrong peoples...
                          Concentrate on your trade...

Have a nice day
                          JBest

Comment

fxuser1,

I seriously suggest you now go to a psychiatrist and I hope that the psychiatrist could successfully clean the rust lumps in your subconscious!

Very clear concern and fear has invaded your small brain, but it was definitely not the people who follow in his footsteps Hu Chung as you accused.
                            I bet you prove better than him, and I'll be ready to follow your insanity. so??!

You want to know 'fxuser1' what is very striking differences between you and him?

Hu Chung has produced a proved real masterpiece, AROTRADE and is not irrefutable !
                            hey, come on,.. if you shoot about ploating 200pips talking with the global market analysis is not comparable. Even more important is that he knows and he will handle it well. He knew what he would do. He knows what risks he would face. He was fully aware of any risks he would take.

Now compare with yourself, you analyze the market from 2007 bla.. bla.. bla.. and bla.. bla.. bla.. and again: bla.. bla.. bla... Then What???
                            what results have you obtained?! what you anticipate with the analysis that you made?! what you plan to deal with?! what concrete steps do you make?! he.. he.. Nothing!
                            You can only anticipate it by spreading your babble on the forums in hopes people will know how great you are and what a genius yourself.
                            But trust me it will only succeed in the insanity of your mind. Will never work in reality.!!

That's exactly the difference between Hu Chung and ***t You, like as differences heaven and earth!!

Comment

tr00708,

I thought that the whole point about this Aroman stuff was that he'd invented a system which capitalised on his alleged premise that MT4 retail broker time feeds were 10 or 30 seconds (or something like that) behind the actual price feeds seen on Reuters, Bloomberg, EBS etc.

This statement set alarm bells ringing for me, because it's simple for anyone (with the required terminal access) to compare true interbank prices to those presented by any MT4 broker and that statement is patently false.

However, the interesting thing about this whole project is that Aroman appeared as a god or spiritual leader to some, who as fxuser1 reports believe he can do no wrong. I'm not sure if they'll be saying that should the unfortunate happen and they lose all their money - who knows?

Going back to my original point. If Aroman really has a system which has supposedly a proven arbitrage/very low level scalping advantage over MT4 brokers, then why are his followers enduring 200 pip drawdowns?

lol - any self-styled "guru" could set up shop and show people decent wins for a while, followed by huge drawdowns and ultimately end with a grand finale of multiple trades all in the wrong direction getting more and more painful by the minute.

I'm sure that Aroman probably means well, however when things go pear-shaped he's going have have to have strong shoulders to bear the responsibility of all those disappointed followers.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X