Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help

I am new Trader, Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis seems very difficult, I often hear vibes for gold expert advisor, did some body try the gold expert advisor offered by http://www.goldexpertadvisor.com They claim their robot is very profitable and made 100% profit in 5 months. Pls. help

Here's the EA. I help you save some money. You can test it for all you want. Cheers!

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/7804-req-Gold-Expert-Advisor

Comment

To a new trader my first advise would be to forget about EAs. The second one is to read or listen to "Trading in the Zone" by Mark Douglas or any other quality product. Listen to it three or four times. Any real trader will tell you; trading is a mental game and you MUST understand it before you learn anything else. Master your emotions, learn discipline and patience. Trading is easy, mastering these three things is hard. If you can't do it, do not even consider becoming a trader. You will be like most of the good people on this and many other sites like this one, desperately looking for the newest miracle method that will turn the tides and will help you to "win" back all the money that was lost to the markets. Be smart, do not make the mistakes that most people do! Spend the time to learn and master the psychology that is essential to be a consistent and profitable master of this game of probabilities. This will help you to start out right and not to have to deal with bad habits and believes later on when it will be very hard to correct them. I wish someone would have told me this when I started out. A few month spent on learning the mental aspect of the game would have shaved off years of becoming profitable. On the other hand, maybe it is not possible to understand what Mark Douglas is talking about until you have made all the mistakes in the book. Pun intended. If you just want to play around with play money and never want to be a trader, your right, trading with robots is the name of the game. Kind of like playing Deer Hunter on your computer, it will never make you a real hunter but it is a lot of fun. Either way, I wish you well!

Comment

Takingur$...Very sound advice!
        My advice to any new trader is the same as Takingur$...I would add that the most important lesson to learn is:
        Realise that every trade is based on 1 of 2 emotions, namely Fear & Greed.
        Accept them both within yourself and find a balance between the 2....Then you will be a successful Trader my Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by player View Post
          Takingur$...Very sound advice!
          My advice to any new trader is the same as Takingur$...I would add that the most important lesson to learn is:
          Realise that every trade is based on 1 of 2 emotions, namely Fear & Greed.
          Accept them both within yourself and find a balance between the 2....Then you will be a successful Trader my Friend.
          great truth!

Comment

i think manual trading is better. . more profitable . .
            if use EA comp must stay ON. . or can use VPS for EA. .

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            Working...
            X