[req] Quan*tum Cook*book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [req] Quan*tum Cook*book

Does anyone have the Quan*tum Cook*book?

h**p://www.quan*tumcook*book.com

It claims to have the missing elements to "The Secret".

Thank you.

Re: [req] Quan*tum Cook*book

Someone put it here: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?fmynjqwmtdw

If you are a believer in LOA, this is an interesting audiobook to listen to. It could even help in trading because positive expectancy is important to being profitable. I have found having a negative outlook just hurts my trading and never helps anything. If you don't believe just skip this and don't read further.
    ------------------------------------------------

Here is an excerpt from the webpage:

I know your story.

You've tried MANIFESTING – but it just didn’t work out as you planned.
    You watched “The Secret.” You read those guides to “Cosmic Ordering.” You learned about Quantum Physics and the Law of Attraction. You saw “What the Bleep Do We Know.”

YES - You should be a Manifestation Master by now.

And I’ll bet that you’ve definitely had some success so far.

But it’s NOWHERE NEAR where you’d like to be.

Right?

Well, you’re not alone. Because despite their popularity, these mass-produced DVDs and books don’t reveal the whole secret behind manifestation.

Take The Secret for example...

Although it brought many self-help teachers to the public eye, many of it’s 24 featured experts have complained that it was simply the result of good editing.

Fred Alan Wolf, for instance, one of the biggest stars of the film, publicly stated that he didn’t even believe in the Law of Attraction – and that the film simply uses pseudo-quantum physics to sell the concept.

Wow!

So, who am I?

My name is Bradley Thompson – and I’ve been using the power of manifestation for the past twenty years, before it was even called manifestation!

I’m the author of a whole bundle of best-selling books, including “Be Psychic”, “Building Your Own Subliminal-Studio” and “Lucid Dreaming in Seven Days.” I also helped produce award-winning personal development tools such as Motivator and Subliminal Power, currently used by over a million individuals throughout the globe.

Over the past twenty years, I’ve manifested a true dream life.

I’ve manifested my own “home castle” just below Scotland. I’ve manifested a business currently worth almost seven million pounds. (Yes, pounds: I live in the UK – though most of my work is with the States).

I’ve manifested dozens of products which bear my name. I’ve manifested a fantastic bunch of friends. I even manifested my perfect partner, Jane – some fifteen years ago.

Twenty years ago, I discovered The REAL Secret.

I studied many of the manifestation guides from the late 1800’s, when they didn’t have snappy “ancient wisdom” DVD graphics to keep viewers entertained.

I soon found a SIMPLE six-step technique for manifesting absolutely ANYTHING – quickly.

I’ve been using it ever since.

A technique for manifesting ANYTHING in just six easy steps.

A technique that has NEVER FAILED.

Comment

Thanks a777 for finding it. I would really like to download it, guess I have to wait on monday.

Regards,

Comment

Thanks a777. I've just been listening to Wayne Dyer and this sounds even better.

Comment

Thanks so much for this GREAT share!!!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X