CABLE RUN ADVANCE "GRIDMEUPFX" 300 % Per Month

No wonder selling it cheap he stole it from Indo Run.

Are you willing to fix the bugs and optimize IndoRun and give it away for free?

Are you even capable of fixing the bugs? $20 for this guy's time is not close to being free?

He answers every email question about settings and parameters. I took more than $20 of his time already.

Life is all about making choices.

"One who does nothing but wait for his ship to come in has already missed the boat" - Fortune cookie

I've actually been trying it. I had been using Indo Run and Cable Run last year and one week doubled my account with Indo Run in a week but was very dangerous. Indo Run is good but needs configuring correctly. I still have been testing Indo Run 1.4p and seems good. This EA so far has been good very small draw down so far and closed probably 20 trades in the last few days in profit wouldn't say it's anything insanely good at the moment though. I bought Million Dollar Pips also which has been running well and using the old version in the forum 1.1 on pretty high risk and has been going well I like it that it has a small stop loss.

• 4 weeks later...
tried on forward test, and every tick it makes pending orders...

somebody can fix this?

My guess is when there are already open trades and pending orders (check Brenden's account in myfxbook), your EA, which was open during this time, will do what you described. Try not to enable the EA when there is no trade at all.

Same thing happened to me when I first bought the version 2x.

Edited by swordfish

• 2 weeks later...
Isn't it the site's policy to disallow vendor freely selling their products here? Someone in the past have been banned for doing that, so why this thread now?

"Vendor"? Who me?

For those who haven't go the sense of humor, go to the Stick Thread section and look for Indo Run thread. The EA is in post #1. It's free.

That means I have to return all that money I've just received from ClickBank :(

• 6 years later...