ganntrader

ivich

If you want to use Gann's techniques, Ganntrader 3 is a complete Gann program available that you can turn to for help.

In this one package, all the methods that you must learn in order%% to make effective use of the techniques are built into the program.

the geometric angles

division of the range

7 times the base

squares of the high, low and the range

natural squares of 52, 90, 120, 144 and 360

What's more, the study of the planet time cycles and aspects is an important part of Gann's work that should not be overlooked. With this version of Ganntrader, all aspects of Gann's methods that have been discovered have been included. In fact, other detracting technical analysis techniques have intentionally been excluded. You can be sure that Ganntrader 3 is pure unadulterated Gann.

GannTrader 3 moves your trading and analysis moves closer to Gann's and also includes many Masonic Mystery Methods.

Imagine being able to Square the Circle using Fib Ratios, Ratios of the Circle and the Squares of Numbers

It includes :

This software has

Zero Angles

SW and MT Swing Chart

Two Different Angles

True Trend Line

Swing Angles

Dimension Lines

The Live 1x1 Angle

Mirror Image Foldbacks

Natural Squares(Square of 120,Square of 360, Square of 144,Square of 52, Square of 72,Square of 180,Square of 90)

Squares of Highs and Lows

Modifying an Existing Square

Price Targets Using Ranges

Price Targets Using 7 Times the Base

Squaring a Range with the Mouse

Squaring Time with the Mouse

Square of 9

Square of 9 Time Divisions

Square of 9 Price Divisions

Square of 9 Circle Price Lines

Square of 9 from a High or Low

Other Square of 9 Circle Sizes

Time Cycles

Geocentric Planets

Heliocentric Planets

Planet Angle

Time Cycles as Support and Resistance

Signs of the Zodiac

Time Cycles and Time Measurement

Time by Degrees

Averages of the Planets

Latitude and Declination

Parallels and Contra-Parallels

Squaring a Circle

Basic Arcs and Circles

Expansions of Arcs and Circles

Square Root Expansions

Inside Radii Contractions

Square Root of 3

Third Dimension Factor

Miscellaneous Expansions(The√2,√6, √7, π and Musical Note expansions)

Odd & Even Squares

Odd & Even Square Time Expansions

Chart printing requires any IBM or Epson dot matrix continuous form printer, 9 or 24 pin for unlimited length charts. GT3 now supports Espon Stylus Colour Ink Jet Printers.

Page printers such as laser printers are supported with screen dump program supplied.

Works on Vista Win 98, Win XP, Win 2000 and Win ME

Ganntrader reads Metastock CSI, QuickTrieve,CSI, CompuTrac or MetaStock data formats,MetaStock Intra Day Format.

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx219/ivivch/GT3Sq144ND.gif

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx219/ivivch/GT3GeoRtAscDec.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/?cr43j35bf2e69z5 

ganntrader should be used with these supplementary materials--

http://www.mediafire.com/?u2fc08we8c2d9je

one of the most powerful angles is zero angle .As michael jenkins says in his book complete stock market course if you master using zero angles you will become rich .Matrix printer is the most suitable for printing charts from ganntrader.if you like to draw like gann, print charts

this sofware is for gann fans.I encourage you to look at the the second part of the supplementary staff that shows very useful and practical ways of drawing diffrent squares , arcs,circles, angles ,planets , explained boring through pages of many gann analysts.

I cannot get it to work with my windows 7 64 bit OS, I have emailed the tech dept, they said there is no problems with it working on this OS, anyone offer any help? Is this the latest version? Do I need to install it into a different directory being a 64 bit OS, any help appreciated, thenks.

I cannot get it to work with my windows 7 64 bit OS, I have emailed the tech dept, they said there is no problems with it working on this OS, anyone offer any help? Is this the latest version? Do I need to install it into a different directory being a 64 bit OS, any help appreciated, thenks.

It is ganntrader 3., with the update it gets 3.07.I have not heard for version 4

unfortunately on win 7 it does not work .It works on Vista Win 98, Win XP, Win 2000 and Win ME

Ganntrader requires a Pentium 4 or better, at least 16 Mb RAM, although a fast Pentium machine with at least 64 Mb RAM is recommended. Ganntrader will utilise a maths co-processor if installed.

I advice you to use vmware workstation to run gann trader if you want

Edited by ivich

I have 3.1 working on windows 7 but I have to disable my video card. This is also true with windows vista. It does not work with out of board video card.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear ivich,

Whats there in these supplementary materials ...?

A brief info would help us to know... other wise repetitive downloads :))

have a nice day

JBest

It is ganntrader 3., with the update it gets 3.07.I have not heard for version 4

unfortunately on win 7 it does not work .It works on Vista Win 98, Win XP, Win 2000 and Win ME

Ganntrader requires a Pentium 4 or better, at least 16 Mb RAM, although a fast Pentium machine with at least 64 Mb RAM is recommended. Ganntrader will utilise a maths co-processor if installed.

I advice you to use vmware workstation to run gann trader if you want

K, thanks, I se the latest version is 3.19, it must work on 64 bit OS if tech support says so, anyone have 3.19 ??

I have 3.1 working on windows 7 but I have to disable my video card. This is also true with windows vista. It does not work with out of board video card.

with dosbox and you can use ganntrader under win 7 without deteriorate resolution ;););)

http://www.dosbox.com/

• 6 months later...
one of the most powerful angles is zero angle .As michael jenkins says in his book complete stock market course if you master using zero angles you will become rich .Matrix printer is the most suitable for printing charts from ganntrader.if you like to draw like gann, print charts

this sofware is for gann fans.I encourage you to look at the the second part of the supplementary staff that shows very useful and practical ways of drawing diffrent squares , arcs,circles, angles ,planets , explained boring through pages of many gann analysts.

Ivich, thanks very much, you are the BEST, I see that we both have an interest in Gann

• 1 month later...

Hello grain trader,

The software does not support metatrader csv files. They always searching for MASTER or QMASTER metastock files and never stop finding (need ctrl-alt-del to stop). I was try download some metastock data files but the same problem. So i need your help:

1. How to convert metatrader to metastock data.

2. How to setup the software to read that data (I think they need some config/index files or put data on some directory with exact directory name).

Many thank for your reply!

• 4 weeks later...
i GOT gann trader running via dosbox,but cant seem to import any of my data how do you get the app to see your data file on drive c??

Go to Options (header bar) scroll down to configure, click on data formats, then scroll down to enter your drive letter, in your case C. Press ok then save. Press F then L to load data.

• 8 months later...

Kindly ... Could someone please reup this ... the link is dead.

Thanx again.

If you want to use Gann's techniques, Ganntrader 3 is a complete Gann program available that you can turn to for help.

In this one package, all the methods that you must learn in order%% to make effective use of the techniques are built into the program.

the geometric angles

division of the range

7 times the base

squares of the high, low and the range

natural squares of 52, 90, 120, 144 and 360

What's more, the study of the planet time cycles and aspects is an important part of Gann's work that should not be overlooked. With this version of Ganntrader, all aspects of Gann's methods that have been discovered have been included. In fact, other detracting technical analysis techniques have intentionally been excluded. You can be sure that Ganntrader 3 is pure unadulterated Gann.

GannTrader 3 moves your trading and analysis moves closer to Gann's and also includes many Masonic Mystery Methods.

Imagine being able to Square the Circle using Fib Ratios, Ratios of the Circle and the Squares of Numbers

It includes :

This software has

Zero Angles

SW and MT Swing Chart

Two Different Angles

True Trend Line

Swing Angles

Dimension Lines

The Live 1x1 Angle

Mirror Image Foldbacks

Natural Squares(Square of 120,Square of 360, Square of 144,Square of 52, Square of 72,Square of 180,Square of 90)

Squares of Highs and Lows

Modifying an Existing Square

Price Targets Using Ranges

Price Targets Using 7 Times the Base

Squaring a Range with the Mouse

Squaring Time with the Mouse

Square of 9

Square of 9 Time Divisions

Square of 9 Price Divisions

Square of 9 Circle Price Lines

Square of 9 from a High or Low

Other Square of 9 Circle Sizes

Time Cycles

Geocentric Planets

Heliocentric Planets

Planet Angle

Time Cycles as Support and Resistance

Signs of the Zodiac

Time Cycles and Time Measurement

Time by Degrees

Averages of the Planets

Latitude and Declination

Parallels and Contra-Parallels

Squaring a Circle

Basic Arcs and Circles

Expansions of Arcs and Circles

Square Root Expansions

Inside Radii Contractions

Square Root of 3

Third Dimension Factor

Miscellaneous Expansions(The√2,√6, √7, π and Musical Note expansions)

Odd & Even Squares

Odd & Even Square Time Expansions

Chart printing requires any IBM or Epson dot matrix continuous form printer, 9 or 24 pin for unlimited length charts. GT3 now supports Espon Stylus Colour Ink Jet Printers.

Page printers such as laser printers are supported with screen dump program supplied.

Works on Vista Win 98, Win XP, Win 2000 and Win ME

Ganntrader reads Metastock CSI, QuickTrieve,CSI, CompuTrac or MetaStock data formats,MetaStock Intra Day Format.

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx219/ivivch/GT3Sq144ND.gif

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx219/ivivch/GT3GeoRtAscDec.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/?cr43j35bf2e69z5