RightEdge 2010

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Yes, highly interested in getting RIGHTEDGE. This program was recommended by serious developer Andreas Clenow. Also would like his book "Stocks on the move"

http://www.amazon.com/Stocks-Move-Beating-Momentum-Strategies/dp/1511466146/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&qid=1460704709&sr=8-1&keywords=clenow&linkCode=sl1&tag=follthetren-20&linkId=29952477dbcdb606e6a778ed1305da03

Kind regards

Admin or moderator, I think this thread is more appropriate for the Trading Platforms forum.

Well,this is quite interesting. With support for C#(programming, indicators/systems) and Visual Basic.NET and Portfolio level backtesting and optimization features, it looks like it could be a mini Ninjatrader for entry level retail traders new to futures(or forex).It even has a DIY drag and drop custom system builder with over 100 built-in technical indicators.My only question is if it has the support of industry level brokers who have integrated the platform.

Yes, highly interested in getting RIGHTEDGE. This program was recommended by serious developer Andreas Clenow. Also would like his book "Stocks on the move"

http://www.amazon.com/Stocks-Move-Beating-Momentum-Strategies/dp/1511466146/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&qid=1460704709&sr=8-1&keywords=clenow&linkCode=sl1&tag=follthetren-20&linkId=29952477dbcdb606e6a778ed1305da03

Kind regards

indo37, I have found a torrent file with that book here http://torrentka.com/stocks-on-the-move-beating-the-market-with-hedge-fund-momentum-strategies-andreas-f-clenow-epub-zi-t11398091.html.

Just use a free VPN like Zenmate with a free torrent client like Vuze, make sure there are seeders and you're on your way.

• 6 months later...
Admin or moderator, I think this thread is more appropriate for the Trading Platforms forum.

Well,this is quite interesting. With support for C#(programming, indicators/systems) and Visual Basic.NET and Portfolio level backtesting and optimization features, it looks like it could be a mini Ninjatrader for entry level retail traders new to futures(or forex).It even has a DIY drag and drop custom system builder with over 100 built-in technical indicators.My only question is if it has the support of industry level brokers who have integrated the platform.

Well, IB and Oanda (amongst others) are mentioned on their website. And it`s much more capable than NT.

• 2 weeks later...