• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 Scams !!!!!!

NO. 10- confession of a homeless person

<< A homeless person joined this free training, and went from
    homeless to a nice 5-figure income from trading a small account
    and built up from there.

Here's the free training he joinded, and you can join it free too...

Don't let this chance slip.

Take care...

Mike

"this free training" ...
    http://freedomforexformula.com/webinar/

" Here's the free training he joinded, and you can join it free too... "
    http://freedomforexformula.com/webinar/

NOTE.. homeless with a computer .. etc .. uhmmm

I got in and went homeless thus using mike's computer while he went out ..LOL

more info ..?

miketradingresource@msn.com

LOL
    Last edited by Marchello; 04-10-11, 09:28.

Thought that you would have included MMM!!

Comment

Hello dear Freddie .. The MAN ..

but we are on # 10 ..

Best trading wishes

Comment

Was hoping some contribution from dear II members

Good trading wishes

Comment

Well, Marchello, conventional wisdon tells us that they are all scams. Similarly, they all work, but unfortunately none work well enough for us.
          Ooops, meant to add that if they worked really well then the sellers would be traders.
          Why sell yous system for $97 when you can make $9700 a day?
          Last edited by Freddie; 23-07-11, 06:38.

Comment

Fully agree with you Freddie. That's why I am a full time member and love at first sight was with II ...

That is why, II is what it is .. The Protector ...

Maybe I should have placed this thread in jokes ..

Being so many years in Forex, the scams not only were easy to recognize but most of all, as 1 member has a note under his nick .. something like .. how can you be successful trader by buying cheap pdf;s / silly books / eBay systems .... etc.
            He did put it very eloquently ..

In any case , why I made this first post was that I showed my wife this email and she found it ridiculous how traders buy this type of garbage .. and she is not at trader at all ..

Was hoping to see more of the unusual and ridiculous and amazing, that's all.

Ok, Ok, will sift my " garbage collecting email accounts" and get maybe a fill for #9...

Good trading wishes
            Last edited by Marchello; 23-07-11, 08:10.

Comment

now it has gone up to 100 % ..

Next will come 101%

XXX.shortcutpublications.co.uk/shop/100-fx.html

Good trading wishes

Comment

Nice work.. very useful to many of us...

Comment

Number 9

And NO 9

Notice date sent and when the presentation will be .. like 3 hours ago ..

Of coarse .. after you click on link .. (eweber) .. of to the Landing Page and Sales ..

In any case we have it here at the II Palace ..
                  --auto fx millionaire --

and I will not post sales page .. LOL

Good trading wishes

Comment

SCAM No 8

Originally Posted by successlife
                    Finaly I get complete course from Russia- If any have interest send PM

did private him ..
                    This is the response ...

[/QUOTE] Re: ref:MM
                    I buy from russia - 100% complete with templates.
                    I answer to you before any others, becuase you are the lider.
                    Actualy (NOW realy) i see the course.
                    I only like recover my cost.
                    Is maybe a good idea you join another people and then share with they.
                    I pay 500 USD only. [/QUOTE]

Do I need to say more ..?..

LOL

Good trading wishes

REF>> http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/13004-REQ-Market-Maker-s-Method?p=173682#post173682

Post # 1001
                    Last edited by Marchello; 04-10-11, 09:29.

Comment

the price went up for 800 usd now for complete MMMand students folder with some pdfs and explanations .

Comment

Originally posted by Panzer View Post
                        the price went up for 800 usd now for complete MMMand students folder with some pdfs and explanations .
                        Thank you for update.. just want to make sure we speaking of same 'edition' which is the 2011 .. and he won't give proof ..LOL
                        With patience it will be shared accordingly .
                        Note >> Older editions have been shared completely ...

Good trading wishes

Comment

I'm tiered of this scammer and his scamming agency:

If you’ve been trading for a while and haven’t been making the consistent profits you expect and want, then you might consider option spreads.

They are one of the most successful strategies seven-time international trading champion Chuck Hughes uses in his Cash Flow Trader advisory service.

Option spreads are created when you buy a call option and simultaneously sell a call option on the same stock, but with a higher strike price. Your risk is strictly limited to the cost of the spread.

Click here to learn how you can get option spread recommendations risk-free for 90 days... (http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=48877346&msgid=427001&act=NNDA&c=59378 9&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwealthinsideralliance.c om%2Fcash-flow-trader%2Fjoin%2F%3F)

Link Redirects to affiliate:
                          Code:
                           http://wealthinsideralliance.com/cash-flow-trader/join/?aff_id=76

The profit potential of option spreads is simply astonishing, especially given the risks.

Here are some recent examples of the profits posted to Chuck Hughes’s Cash Flow Trader
                          • 384.2% Profits: On July 28, 2011, subscribers netted $16,674.00 in potential profits by buying an Apple Jan 12 240 call while selling an Apple Jan 12 400 call – a gain of 384.2%!
                          • 595.7% Profits: On July 8, 2011, subscribers netted $9,888.00 in potential profits by buying the VMW Jan 12 50 call and selling the VMW Jan 12 110 call – a gain of 595.7%!
                          • 739.1% Profits: Also on July 8, 2011, subscribers netted $20,510.00 in potential profits by buying a Salesforce Jan 12 65 call and selling the Jan 12 165 call – a gain of 739.1%!

Click here to get these same types of option spread recos risk-free for 90 days. (http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=48877346&msgid=427001&act=NNDA&c=59378 9&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwealthinsideralliance.c om%2Fcash-flow-trader%2Fjoin%2F%3F)

Very few trading advisories know the ins and outs of option spreads… yet they have the potential to earn you eye-popping profits month after month!

Best wishes,
                          W3alth 1nsid3r Allianc3
                          The market’s been on a rollercoaster ride for the past several weeks.

While some people are heading for the hills...

... Subscribers to Chuck Hughes’s Cash Flow Trader advisory service have been generating BIG profits...

Since the market began its most recent sell-off in late July, Hughes’s Cash Flow Trader has generated eye-popping profits of 596%... 444%... 949%... 766%... and 663%#.
                          Click here to try a RISK-FREE DEMO of Chuck’s system. (http://www.getresponse.com/click.html?x=a62b&lc=xLh0&mc=Bv&s=hbPDf&y=r&)

Reason: Experienced traders know that markets fall MUCH faster than they go up. The right trades, therefore, can make staggering profits in a matter of weeks.

What’s more, Chuck trades both sides of the market. His option spread strategies consistently produce five and six-digit profits for his subscribers in both bull and bear market conditions.

For example, in just the past few weeks, subscribers could have pocketed: $14,753.40 from Chuck’s recommendation of the Sandisk Jan 12 30 option play… and $12,548.40 from an option spread on SINA (a 398% gain)
                          Click here to out Chuck’s recommendations RISK-FREE for 90 days. (http://www.getresponse.com/click.html?x=a62b&lc=xLh0&mc=Bv&s=hbPDf&y=r&)

There is a reason why Chuck has won more international trading competitions than anyone else in history. He trades with real money… and he uses strategies that work in the real world, not just in computer simulations.

His option buy-write strategies alone produce an average monthly income of $144,000. Click here to find out how he does it… and to get the identical trade recommendations. (http://www.getresponse.com/click.html?x=a62b&lc=xLh0&mc=Bv&s=hbPDf&y=r&)

Feel free to rate him.
                          Mods, we need a new "Hall of Shame" section.

Comment

[QUOTE=sheetal;174552]I'm tiered of this scammer and his scamming agency:

Agreed

It just became Scam No 7

Good trading wishes
                            Last edited by Marchello; 04-10-11, 09:31.

Comment

SCAM No 6

www.yourtradingroom.com Their education package about $5.000 USD
                              ====================

They fail to tell you the cost of investment needed is $20,000 USD

Email RECEIVED

Currency Traders Wanted: Trade up to $5 million of our funds
                              Whether you are new to Forex or trading in general, we provide the edge you need to become a professional and profitable Currency Trader. This is no idle boast. We are willing to back up this claim by giving you access to trade up to $5 million of the firm's capital via our Global Prop Trader(GPT) Program. You keep 90% of the profits in the first year. Losses are absorbed by the firm. Trade part-time or full-time. Attend our webinar to find out how you can start creating a great income stream from the Forex markets by trading our money!

-------------------------------------------------
                              Free Webinar: Global Prop Trader(GPT) Program
                              Trade Our Money
                              Click on the Register Links below to attend our Special Saturday Webinar.
                              North America/ Europe/ Africa
                              Australia/ Asia / Europe
                              Saturday 9 AM PST
                              REGISTER NOW
                              Saturday 10:30 AM AEST
                              REGISTER NOW
                              Saturday 1:30 PM AEST
                              REGISTER NOW
                              PST= US Pacific Standard Time (UTC-08:00) | AEST = Australian Eastern Standard Time (UTC+10:00)

-------------------------------------------------

Our Global Prop Trader (GPT) members get access to:
                              • Premium Education (Live and On-Demand).
                              • 24 hour/5 day fully moderated LIVE trading room
                              • Proprietary Indicators and Strategies
                              • Trade up to $5 million of the firm's capital. 12 advancement levels mean a comfortable step-by-step process to higher achievement.
                              • And much more...

Over the last 4 years, we have spent millions in research and development and in the infrastructure that supports the GPT Program. Our members have the advantage of access to superior education, in depth analysis, experienced coaches, hands on training and 24 hour customer support.

The results speak for themselves.
                              Look at the profits our members pull from the markets on a daily basis.

Adrian K:Okay...I'm closing CHF...+580 pips..from original entry of 0.7880..!!!!! Done for the month...
                              GPT-Vaughn H:+129 on eurusd
                              GPT-Martin H:+180 EURUSD
                              GPT-Richard L:I took 281 pips on swissy 112 on E/U
                              GPT-Graeme K:+126 on E/U +60 on A/U
                              GPT-Matt S:I told myself I was going to bed but I'm currently up 250 pips for the day
                              Trish B:+117 U/CH +21 E/U I'm done thank you sooo much, I have to go out i wasn't going to trade lol
                              G-Taito P:I have never done intraday trading seriously and cant believe the results, whole week well over 200 pips amazing. Almost as much as my short position on sterling/kiwi made in same week
                              Ted D:+161 last night/ today Willie Gbp/usd

And these are just a tiny fraction of the profits made by our members. With one of the world's first 24 hour/5 day fully moderated online trading room, YTR allows you truly take advantage of the Global Currency Market.

Here are the profits (in pips) from the trading room moderator calls in 2011.

1 pip on a standard lot equals $10

Don't just take our word for it.
                              See the results for yourself with FREE access to our LIVE Trading Room. Watch us trade LIVE and interact with our coaches and members. To get access to the trading room, attend our next free webinar.

Are you new to Trading? We accept Traders at all levels of experience in the GPT Program. Customized curriculum roadmaps are available to walk you through the A-Z of trading the Currency Markets. You owe it to yourself to check us out before you throw thousands of dollars down the drain with books, seminars and overnight "gurus".

Experienced Trader? You can start trading the firm's capital from Day One. Trade up to $5 million of the firm's capital. Keep up to 90% of the profits in the first year. Losses absorbed by firm. Institutional Spreads. You won't get a sweeter deal with any regular old "prop firm". .

Contact us TODAY for more information
                              (AUS) 1300 412 598 | (US) 1800 583 3771
                              www.yourtradingroom.com
                              Last edited by Marchello; 04-10-11, 09:32.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X