Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rar Password Remover

Hello all,

Can anyone guide me or help me how could I remove the Password from the .rar Files ?

King Regards,

Brute force only. Very hard to do.

Comment

My Experience is: It's next to impossible... SORRY Red_Bull

Comment

Recover lost passwords for RAR files. Advanced RAR Password Recovery can recover lost or forgotten passwords for RAR archives. For now, the only effective methods to recover passwords in these files are: brute force and dictionary-based attack, are incorporating the program. The program is fast, depending on the processor, you can see 5 million passwords per minute. Of course, as a complicated password, it will take more or less back. Password of 3-4 characters can take seconds, while a password of 8 characters combining letters lowercase, uppercase and numbers could take years.
        Download:
        http://www.multiupload.com/6IOZH4TPA9

PASSWORD: Visual.SaC

Comment

THANK YOU .. ' cazador '

A good tool to have

Good trading wishes

Comment

Thanks a lot CAZADOR - Will try it today -

Before that I was trying this one - http://www.appnimi.com/ tried a lot but in the end unable too break the password

Comment

thanks for sharing

Comment

imposible unless ye who had super computer running that craker password software

Comment

Ja I researched this a while ago. Since the algorithm is solid there is no shortcut to break the encryption. So you need to basically test all possible combinations - brute force it. Which takes forever...

Comment

very true, try to re-call the password else, just kill that file, mourn and forget it. We can't....

Comment

Hi redbull, long time no see. How have you been?

Buy a fast nvidia graphics card or two and use a password recovery tool that supports cuda, like this one http://www.crark.net/. It will be many times faster than a program that only uses the cpu. You are out of luck if password is longer than 5-6 letters even with cuda.

For those interested in my files, don't bother trying. I always use atleast 15 letters for my passwords and sometimes I even put a fake file in archive.
                      Last edited by leon1; 16-12-11, 13:40.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      Working...
                      X