X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is a Proven working system ?

Hi,

I am faily new to the forum.

First I want to thank everyone who have posted trading systems & this is the best forum on earth period.

There are hundreds of systems posted here & I would like to know which system has been consistently profitable that you guys are actually trading with live account ?

Also which system has Highest Win/Loss ratio or High Percentage of winning trades ?

Thank You.

Black dog ... !

BLACK DOG Trading System .

Comment

too much working systems.

as system may work for me, but may not work for you!

I create a system before, a member keep asking me question why he can not win trades, try to help more then 2 weeks or so. he still did not got what I try to help him.

the system is super simple system just search on google.

the questions has been answered on forexfactory therefore I will not answer any question.
      Last edited by mtuppers; 07-07-11, 06:35.

Comment

mtpuppers, will appreciate if you post link of your strategy. You got too many posts on forexfactory, difficult to figure out which ones with your strategy

Comment

hi georgetok
          according to me this system has given me a lots of blessings, see if u can also follow it
          please check the link
          http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/13424-silver-and-bbmacd-makes-me-sucessfull-manual-trader
          Regards
          Rocky

Comment

Hi acaciam39,

I tried searching for Black Dog system but being not so familiar to the forum, I couldn't find it.

Can you please post a link to it ?

Thank You

Comment

Hi rockymunda,

I really appreciate that link. I am going to read that thread.

Comment

Originally posted by georgetok View Post
                Hi acaciam39, I tried searching for Black Dog system but being not so familiar to the forum, I couldn't find it. Can you please post a link to it ? Thank You
                How to use the search: Type in Black Dog Trading System, hit the search or just enter. Up comes probably every mention of the system. 5 pages at least; first entry is this thread.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/512-Black-Dog-trading-system-147USD?p=24601&highlight=black+trading+system#post24601

Comment

LindenCourt FX is a good candidate, too. But:
                  R E A D T H E M A N U A L.
                  It is not difficult to understand.

Comment

Georgetok, There is so much to tell you.... All I can say is: "I WILL PRAY FOR YOU". But, yes there are winning systems out there. "Go Manuel Trading"

Comment

Georgetok,

I agree with what others have written. There are many good systems here and all of them are manual systems.

Profitability will vary from person to person. Any system followed exactly according to the rules as though you were a robot will be disappointing. This is why successful manual systems can never be turned into successful EAs.

To trade a manual system successfully, you also need to go through the cycle of learning to trade which all traders have to endure. You can't expect to make a post in a forum, to be told what folks think the best system, set up the system, follow the rules and count your winnings for ever more

You need to develop skills of looking at different timeframes to get extra confirmation and an idea of trend direction. You need to have a solid knowledge of support and resistance to ensure that you're not entering trades at the wrong point or placing unrealistic targets on them. You need to understand price action in the form of candle patterns to give you even more confirmation. The more of these basic techniques you know, the better you'll be able to trade any system.

A good trader with knowledge of the above can take almost any system and make good money out of it.

Your personality as a trader will also determine whether you will succeed using a particular system.

Longer term systems can be highly profitable, though you have to be very patient - also you need to be able to handle pretty large drawdowns to be able to take full advantage of the huge trends which will ultimately come.

If you're short term trading - can you handle sitting in front of a screen for a few hours and resist entering trades when you don't have good signals? Patience and discipline come natural to very few people, so you also need to work on these as part of your trading apprenticeship.

"FX Child's Play" is an easy to understand day trading system and works well. There's a thread on FF called "Profit all day system" or something similar which will give you various additional tips on trading it. I've traded this system manually, though I found it didn't suit my personality. The system entry points often seemed too late to me and it was frustrating to me having to wait for these signals, however the system was overall profitable and there's no reason why it can't be consistently profitable (and has been for some time for the guy on FF).

Comment

So many of you guys have taken time to guide me in the right direction, I felt that the least I can do is thank each & everyone individually so Thank You & I am grateful to :

acaciam39
                        mtuppers
                        desitrader
                        rockymunda
                        Freddie
                        stager
                        maddman
                        soundfx ( Very Sound advice & really made me look at trading from many angles )

Comment

Originally posted by acaciam39 View Post
                          BLACK DOG Trading System .
                          hello, could you please share some experience with black dog?
                          I picked it up and gave it up several times, but now I find it's quit promising, but I'm not satisfied with the 20 stoploss and 20 profit target I saw a lot people are using when trading black dog, are there some possible enhancements to increase the reward:risk ratio?

Comment

Originally posted by Sesshoumaru View Post
                            hello, could you please share some experience with black dog?
                            I picked it up and gave it up several times, but now I find it's quit promising, but I'm not satisfied with the 20 stoploss and 20 profit target I saw a lot people are using when trading black dog, are there some possible enhancements to increase the reward:risk ratio?
                            using 20 pips very rigid all the time doesn't account for higher or lower than average volatility. What you could try is making the stoploss and takeprofit dependent on the ATR, which is a good measure for volatility. Please let us know if it works for you.

Comment

Originally posted by desitrader View Post
                              mtpuppers, will appreciate if you post link of your strategy. You got too many posts on forexfactory, difficult to figure out which ones with your strategy
                              here is link to the system.

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=118843

good system chart at
                              http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=2569351#post2569351

here is the final for now
                              http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=2614293#post2614293

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X