PipFloat NEW Indicator

marketmaker

• 4 months later...

Re: (req) PipFloat NEW Indicator

yes if the so called $$million-dollar $$$promissing systems are real, the producers will not beg you to buy thiers systems,take 4 pages convincing you to buy thier system for less than $300, which if their system is so profitable what is $300 to a rich man that make $10,000 in 6 hours, but they keep needing you to buy their system,if they are as rich as they claim that their system makes them to be, $300 times 300 copies == $90,000 which if they are that rich, they would not so much need that little amount of money, and beg you to pay for it, the truth is they are not so confident about their system,so your money is what they need.

I fully AGREE...... they are not traders, they are system sellers...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

any body knows how it works please?

I reckon...

Thumbs up - buy

Thumbs down - sell

I'm afraid you'll have to work out your own exits or wait for the opposite thumb.

But you might want to try the TFX OBOS for confirmation.

Cheers.

Changed the RSI to JRSX never really cared for RSI, made it so settings are external parameters seems to work pretty good also removed most of decompiled variables and now works on 5 digit brokers!

Many thx!! Tested and it's working fine on 5 dig. brokers. Just one question...what's the rules for JRSX?

• 2 weeks later...