Vladimir Ribakov's Forex Signals and Mentoring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vladimir Ribakov's Forex Signals and Mentoring

Might want to check this site out. It looks really comprehensive and is from Vladimir Ribakov. Has anyone joined this yet or have any feedback on it.
    hxxp://w0w.vladimirf0rexsignals.c0m/

just signed up -I'll let you know!

Comment

Can you share the indicators please

Comment

I subscribed to his earlier venture into signals (he called it TradeCloner then). I lost $$$ and asked for my money back after about 3 weeks. I got the signals Cloning service fee back but lost several hundred Euros in bad trades copied across to my account. I lost my appetite to keep with them.

I was curious when I saw he has started yet another trade cloning service. I can only presume his earlier one failed completely and most people bailed out like I did.

I like Vladminir but I have zero confidence in this service and will not try this new-name cloning service again. I would be keen to hear this new one is better so please keep us updated.
        Last edited by FxNewbie; 23-06-11, 19:50.

Comment

thanks fxnewbie I was looking at yesterday. Its difficult to get a good signal service.

Comment

I can only presume his earlier one failed completely and most people bailed out like I did.
            I was also on his first signals incarnation and I, too, got a refund.

For me, when a signal service is based around a specific personality, i.e. the main guy(s) who run it, it produces its own problems for the subscriber.
            It's a bit like a good trading system, in as much as it may suit and return a profit for one guy but not necessarily work for the other guy.

Comment

He has Harmonic Trading alerts Would like to test Can someone forward e-mail trade alerts

Comment

Same here, I subscribed to his TradeCloner a few weeks ago. Nothing but technical problems (instead of 1 trade, it triggered 25 trades of the same position), crashed my account. Their response, it was just a "glitch" in their software. And that they were sorry that I lost 500 pips (hundreds of dollars) on that one "glitch". Plus there was a monthly fee. I wrote back to them, and asked them if they were "truly sorry" that the "glitch" lost me so much money, would they consider waiving my monthly fee for a month or two? (A value which would have been a small "fraction" of how much money I lost, but a VERY GOOD DEAL for them, to keep me as a paying customer, and it would have cost them nothing, as compared to a refund). Their arrogant response was "such a suggestion is completely unacceptable". A glitch in the system, is not the same as a "bad trade". It was a defective technology, and all I was asking for was a credit, and they wouldn't hear of it. I was going to cancel anyway, but I wanted to give them a chance to show some dignity, of which they had none. This is no reflection of Vladimir, because I believe that he wasn't involved. He has some "snob" running the operation for him, who claims to be a "genius at trading" Vladimir's system. Not true. He is a jerk!

Originally posted by FxNewbie View Post
                I subscribed to his earlier venture into signals (he called it TradeCloner then). I lost $$$ and asked for my money back after about 3 weeks. I got the signals Cloning service fee back but lost several hundred Euros in bad trades copied across to my account. I lost my appetite to keep with them.

I was curious when I saw he has started yet another trade cloning service. I can only presume his earlier one failed completely and most people bailed out like I did.

I like Vladminir but I have zero confidence in this service and will not try this new-name cloning service again. I would be keen to hear this new one is better so please keep us updated.

Comment

if someone can share his experience with this service please do...
                  Last edited by masteriff; 28-09-11, 12:09.

Comment

To sneed and fxnewbie,

I'm Dan from Vladimir's Forex Signals support team. I'd like to address the issues and complaints you've raised, and put things in the correct perspective.

The reason Vladimir established his own signals & mentoring club, and got out of the old signals service (which caused them to close their doors...) was twofold: because of lack of control over the support and lack of control over the members' profits / trade copying.
                    Let me explain:

1. members' profits - the old service used a good trade copying software, however even this was not good enough, as trade copiers are extremely tricky and sensitive to connectivity issues, broker's server settings, etc. The lesson was learned, and the new service features trade copying directly at the source, i.e. by sitting on the servers of the member's broker of choice. This also means no need for VPS or EA maintenance. Also, since Vladimir shared the signalling with another trader, he could be potentially blamed for the other trader's losses, which is of course not right, therefore the new service enables members to clearly choose Vladimir's signals (via emails, trade copying, etc.).

You can see for yourself the impressive track record of Vladimir's signals and live trading room, which currently stands on +6980 pips in less than 4 months, since the service started.

2. support - since Vladimir is a trader and not a marketer, he employs his own support and backoffice team (which handles his other forex products such as sRs Trend Rider). We at the support team are all trained and throughly understand Forex trading, and therefore able to provide an informed, prompt and friendly responses. Unfortunately, the old service was run by marketers who used their own support team, which was not at the same high standard.

And the results speak for themselves: most of the members who joined Vladimir's service when it was established (June 2011) are still members, and enjoy the signals performance, reliable trade copying, custom indicators, live trading room and personal access to Vladimir.

I hope this sets the record straight, and if you have any further doubts or concerned, I would be more than glad to address it.
                    Last edited by VladimirForexSignals; 31-10-11, 12:38.

Comment

Thank you for clarifying what happened. Many of us who lost money with the old service had a feeling that the "ineptness" of the "old support team" was not reflective of Vladimir's personality. And that Vlad continues to be good at what he does.

Comment

Some Buddy Share this indicator..

Comment

What is "this" indicator? you only used two dots

Comment

It is interesting re-reading this old thread. I was twice bitten by their signals and cloning products ... and lost money both times. I have no idea how they can claim thousands of pips. It'd be a brave man goes back to them for a third experience of losing yet more $

Comment

Somebody Share the Indicator...

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X