[REG] Master Key Of Races by T. G. Butaney

kent123

Does any one have this book by T.G. Butaney Master Key Of Races.

Info:

A very rare work published in India presenting in detail the authors final and ultimate insights and secrets from his life’s work. In it are incorporated: ALL Handicap Numerological & Astrological Secrets Discovered by Me During My Over 30 Years Racing Experience To Pick The Winner in Each Race. From Preface: During my researches in Racing Science, I discovered many Marvelous Secrets of Handicap, Racing Numerology and Racing Astrology during 1966 and 1967 to pick Winner in Each Race, Solve Double and Treble Win, Forecast Pool and even Jackpot Pool many a time. They do not find a place in the 1964 Edition because they were discovered by me after the 1964 Edition was printed. It has ever been my grand desire that I should share these GRAND SECRETS, each worth $1000’s with the Racing Fans of the world. I have thoroughly overhauled and considerably Enlarged the earlier editions. I have also neatly explained and incorporated all Beautiful Secrets in this edition, so that readers all over the world might share these Secrets with pleasure. Contents: Part I: Secret Handicap Formulae (FORM). Part II: Racing Numerology (NUMBERS) Secrets of Numerological Combinations Beautifully Explained & Illustrated. Part III: Secret Handicap Formulae & Racing Numerology Combined. Part IV: Racing Astrology (STARS) Marvelous Secrets Neatly Explained & Astrological Rules are supported by Actual Results of about 300

• 5 years later...