ask info T3BSYSTEM

ask info T3BSYSTEM  

17 members have voted

1. 1. ask info T3BSYSTEM

saudara saudari seinvestasi,,,,,,,,,, saya ingin nanya ada yg pernah tau sistem T3B katanya ini sistem akurat sampe 80% di stock and options market,,,,,mungkin bisa di pakai di forex,,,dia punya semacam alogarythm untuk peak and through,,,semacam support ressistance gitu,,

ada yg tau cara itungnya gak?

mohon share

sekedar tambahan:

-tolong di isi pool nya di atas. !

-Please fill the pool !

K

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Re: ask info T3BSYSTEM

I came to the preview of the T3B seminar ,,,and there they have some kind of support resistance levels whihc are called peak and through,,,, i need the formula to calculate those levels,,, i dont see that in the ebook,,,,,,,,

i think u have mistaken the T3B system with something else,,,, please recheck,, :peace:

I came to the preview of the T3B seminar ,,,and there they have some kind of support resistance levels whihc are called peak and through,,,, i need the formula to calculate those levels,,, i dont see that in the ebook,,,,,,,,

i think u have mistaken the T3B system with something else,,,, please recheck,, :peace:

I know what you means, but i see that this is the forex room, so show you where to get the forex stuff.

The Peak and Trough Lines are proprietry design of t3b, nobody will give you the formula to do it.

I don't know when did you see the preview, previously the t3b system is using metastock. Now they are using the chartnexus charting software.

Attached the peak and trough, if you can program the lines, pls do so.

Modified the following with given peak and trough:

Darvas Box

LowL:=If(Low=LLV(Low,5),Low,If(Ref(Low,-1)=LLV(Low,5),Ref(Low,-1), If(Ref(Low,-2)=LLV(Low,5),Ref(Low,-2),If(Ref(Low,-3)=LLV(Low,5),Ref(Low,-3), If(Ref(Low,-4)=LLV(Low,5),Ref(Low,-4),0)))));

NewH:=ValueWhen(1,High>Ref(HHV(High,5),-1),High);

box1:=HHV(High,3)<HHV(High,4);

box2:=ValueWhen(1,BarsSince(High>Ref(HHV(High,5),-1))=3 AND box1=true,NewH);

box3:=ValueWhen(1,BarsSince(High>Ref(HHV(High,5),-1))=3 AND box1=true,LowL);

TopBox:=box2;

BottomBox:=box3;

TopBox;

BottomBox;

Thanks KelvinHand,

I have several questions though.

As I remember, although vaguely, there seems to be only 1 resistance & 1 support line. But from your formula it seems that it has multiple S&R.

I mean, do you average those numbers or just add them so there will be multiple lines?

What MACD we use? the 11,25,8?

"5. add x2/3/4/5 Accumulation Volume." could you explain how to count an accumulation volume? The formula from chartnexus perhaps? because i'm planning to implement it in forex.

Regards,

Thanks KelvinHand,

As I remember, although vaguely, there seems to be only 1 resistance & 1 support line. But from your formula it seems that it has multiple S&R.

I mean, do you average those numbers or just add them so there will be multiple lines?

"5. add x2/3/4/5 Accumulation Volume." could you explain how to count an accumulation volume? The formula from chartnexus perhaps? because i'm planning to implement it in forex.

Regards,

Bung William Saya liat2 ada kata2 Chart Nexus sepengetahuan Saya Chart Nexus itu untuk Stock & Index, entah untuk Forex ada apa tidak, Saya belum pernah menggunakannya. Tetapi mungkin Bung ingin mencobanya, ini Download Linknya FREE : (apakah ada Chart Nexus yang lain ?)

http://www.chartnexus.com/

Thanks KelvinHand,

Regards,

Let me answer your question one by one.

First Let you see the actual t3b chartnexus program

The picture say thousand words. :sum:

In the trading world, the people use standard (12,26,9). 11,25,8 just 1 bar faster then those people. However, because t3bsystem place the MACD onto volume. Both MACDs will not see any much different. There did not full use the MACD.

Bro william,,,,,,can u make those as indicators for mt4?,,, stocks charts u can get at fx pro mt4,,,there are some cfd stocks there,,, by the way for the past 7 days i use the cat fx 50 for those cfd and it turn out to be quite precise,,,,

may be this T3B will do better,,,,,, please let me know if u can make it as indicators bro william,,, :shand: :shand:

Bro william,,,,,,can u make those as indicators for mt4?,,, stocks charts u can get at fx pro mt4,,,there are some cfd stocks there,,, by the way for the past 7 days i use the cat fx 50 for those cfd and it turn out to be quite precise,,,,

may be this T3B will do better,,,,,, please let me know if u can make it as indicators bro william,,, :shand: :shand:

Bro tokoroshini,

First you must understand that in forex trading, there are a lot of false breakout.

putting this system do you no good. In fact there is a similar ready system in mt4 called Bill Williams. The up fractal is the peak and down fractal is the trough.

If t3bsystem can be apply to forex, why don't they do it themself and must aquire clerance chee's system ? :sleapy:

Think about it :?

Bros,

Get the book - Trading Chaos.

Join this site to get the latest indicators.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TradingChaos

Bro tokoshini,

I just notice that can trade stocks in MT4.

Can you tell me how you can do it with local stock - eg. jsx stocks ? OR you just trade those given in MT4

bro kelvin,,,,

thanks for the info bout the T3B,,,, i dont trade this way yet,,, currently i only trade using bird watching in lion country system,,,

but i am open to any new system and love to try them on demo's just may be if they can get generate good profits then i wud try it for live accounts,,

but so far i cant find any better system then the low leverage and multiple and semi averagin system that i learn from BWILC that fits to my personality

about the stocks in mt4,,,those are cfd for the american stock,,,i dont trade any of them,,,but i am now in demo account trading options in thinkorswim,,, but i dont like the charts there,,,so i use fx pro mt4 to analyze the charts,, i dont trade sg stocks or jsx stocks,,,,

but i trade Hang seng futures and kospi futures at skyeast,,,

by the way bro kelvin,,,,,,,did u join T3B seminar? can u please share how was it ? and do u trade options?,,,, i wud love to hear ur expirience and sharing ur trading systems with all of us here,,,,

regards,,!!

- Good to hear my fav trading system is striving at CFD too. Bless Nina for his wonderful insight and sharing.

- I use Metastock mt4, it has several US stocks such as IBM & HP so I can use it for testing.

- No, I can't make those indicators. Not yet. Not until I figure the how the beast works.

Let me answer your question one by one.

First Let you see the actual t3b chartnexus program

Yes, that's the one. So, my memory doesn't disappoint me then. There is only one resistance line (blue dotted line) and one support line (red dotted line) on the price chart.

So how to draw the line? Adding 3 month high and 6 month high would create 2 resistance (blue dotted) lines. From your explanation, it seems like it could have 6 or more resistance lines.

In the trading world, the people use standard (12,26,9). 11,25,8 just 1 bar faster then those people. However, because t3bsystem place the MACD onto volume. Both MACDs will not see any much different. There did not full use the MACD.

Ok, so MACD(12,26,9) on volume, as the K-line. Hmm. quite tricky though, coz forex doesn't have any volume. Guess, I can use the MT4 tick volume.

"5. add x2/3/4/5 Accumulation Volume." could you explain how to count an accumulation volume?

Ok, from your screen shot, I understand that:

--> normal volume = average 6 months volume (counted daily)

--> breakthrough volume = higher than normal volume, better yet 100% higher.

But I still don't understand:

--> the number of "x2/3/4/5", and

--> accumulation volume, is it the same as normal volume? so what's with the number?

First you must understand that in forex trading, there are a lot of false breakout.

putting this system do you no good. In fact there is a similar ready system in mt4 called Bill Williams. The up fractal is the peak and down fractal is the trough.

Yes, forex does have more false breakout than stock because forex is way mo liquid than stock. However, i'm guessing that if we could build the system, we could tweak a little bit for forex. Well, there's no harm in trying.

2nd thing, the bill william fractal is not similar with this t3b. I understand the working logic of that indicator and i've also tested it so that it could mimic t3b. Well, it's not working. there are too many whipsaws unlike this t3b. So, it's more complicated than just a simple fractal.

If t3bsystem can be apply to forex, why don't they do it themself and must aquire clerance chee's system ?

Isn't clerance chee is the founder of t3b? So those "they" are actually buying the system from Mr Chee, right? Well, as far as I know, Mr Chee is an expert in stock, and stick only with stock. Good for him, unlike harry swanda who claims he could do well in any kind of market.

We are the one who want to tweak t3b for forex. May be it won't fit for forex. May be it will. Well, we never know until we try.

Can you tell me how you can do it with local stock - eg. jsx stocks ? OR you just trade those given in MT4

I haven't met any jsx stock in MT4. Would be glad if someone who knows about this share it with us.

Thanks KelvinHand for the sharing. Well, we still waiting for more information so we could "crack" the t3b system. Waiting for your reply. :D

Regards,

So how to draw the line? Adding 3 month high and 6 month high would create 2 resistance (blue dotted) lines. From your explanation, it seems like it could have 6 or more resistance lines.

There only 2 lines - Peak line and Trough Line.

The extreme left bar must be a swing high bar, then the subsequence 3 bars must be <= to the extreme left bar.

--> accumulation volume, is it the same as normal volume? so what's with the number?

Let me give you the concept:

if V>=5*Mov(V, 125,S) then plot 5 else plot 0

elseif V>=4*Mov(V, 125, S) then plot 4 else plot 0

elseif V>=3*Mov(V, 125, S) then plot 3 else plot 0

elseif V>=2*Mov(V, 125, S) then plot 2 else plot 0

Isn't clerance chee is the founder of t3b? So those "they" are actually buying the system from Mr Chee, right? Well, as far as I know, Mr Chee is an expert in stock, and stick only with stock. Good for him, unlike harry swanda who claims he could do well in any kind of market.

The founder is called Keanne Lee. Mr Chee is an expert in Forex.

t3bsystem is a modification of Darvas Box - The technique is Buy Breakout.

Mr Chee's system is Buy retracement

The extreme left bar must be a swing high bar, then the subsequence 3 bars must be <= to the extreme left bar.

Let me give you the concept:

if V>=5*Mov(V, 125,S) then plot 5 else plot 0

elseif V>=4*Mov(V, 125, S) then plot 4 else plot 0

elseif V>=3*Mov(V, 125, S) then plot 3 else plot 0

elseif V>=2*Mov(V, 125, S) then plot 2 else plot 0

The founder is called Keanne Lee. Mr Chee is an expert in Forex.

t3bsystem is a modification of Darvas Box - The technique is Buy Breakout.

Mr Chee's system is Buy retracement[/quote:tcgqoncs]

Just FYI: Darvas Box Indicators is allready posted by Mr. William, please find in MT.4 section in the previous old pages.

Now you've lost me. I don't understand how to draw a line from that statement. What about the 3/6/9 month high and stuff?

Regards,