Forex EA Generator Professional v4.00

Forex EA Generator Professional v4.00

Forex Expert Advisor Generator is designed to help you create Forex Expert Advisors and Scripts for MetaTrader platform. You can test your ideas without programming. Generated Expert Advisor and Scripts can help with trading or trade in automated mode.

Diagram based interface offers incredible flexibility. It allows you to create complex trading setups. But do not be overwhelmed by all the possibilities. Always start small. First create simple diagram that just executes orders. Once you get it working – build on it.

http://i54.tinypic.com/ak7hgl.jpg

Download (7.61MB):

http://www.multiupload.com/D4M1K0V0NC

Password:

yababy

Read the Readme.txt in the archive for instructions.

Enjoy!:D

Don't forget to hit the Thanks button!

Every time I try to run the patch it tells me "Cannot access the file. Maybe it's in use..." But the program isn't open or anything. Can you tell me if I need to try something different? I've tried running the patch file from the install directory as well as just running the patch file and performing a search for the file when prompted. I get the same message for both methods.

Every time I try to run the patch it tells me "Cannot access the file. Maybe it's in use..." But the program isn't open or anything. Can you tell me if I need to try something different? I've tried running the patch file from the install directory as well as just running the patch file and performing a search for the file when prompted. I get the same message for both methods.

disable ur antivirus

Copy the patch to the install dir. and run it from there.

Hello everyone.

Here newbie question.

About creating a EA with this wery nice tool.

I have imported a Grid indicator...

And i want to place a pending orders by EA automaticaly on Grid levels.

Is there possible to doo like that ?

Can someone explane for me please...

In user manual is nothing about that.

I have no idea how to doo that.

Thank you.

Sry for my bad english.

Edited by zidainis

Just a heads up people, if you download the beta version 4.1... the patch stops working. This happens for both 4.0 and 4.1 even though they are in separate directories. I uninstalled both 4.0 and 4.1, cleaned the registry, deleted both folders and still the same. Cannot work out why yet but I will keep digging. I actually went to their website with the intent to buy it but $189 for the Pro version with 1 license... kinda steep wouldn't you say considering the manual is... excrement!

Rgds

RM

Just a heads up people, if you download the beta version 4.1... the patch stops working. This happens for both 4.0 and 4.1 even though they are in separate directories. I uninstalled both 4.0 and 4.1, cleaned the registry, deleted both folders and still the same. Cannot work out why yet but I will keep digging. I actually went to their website with the intent to buy it but $189 for the Pro version with 1 license... kinda steep wouldn't you say considering the manual is... excrement!

Rgds

RM

I don't see why that would happen. Try to delete the %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\fxgen directory and reinstall + patch see if that works.

I don't see why that would happen. Try to delete the %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\fxgen directory and reinstall + patch see if that works.

Still not working, I completely deleted everything, cleaned registry, deleted all fxgen from appdata.... reinstalled, patched... NO GO!

Any more suggestions?

UPDATE: Whatever is stopping from being cracked also stops every other version from working... clever stuff!

Edited by retireme

Ok. I realize I must have done something wrong so I deleted everything and cleaned my registry. When I tried it again, I got the program to install. But, when I run the patch, i get an error: file not found. Nothing gets patched. As you can see I am fairly new at this. Can someone explain what I need to do to run the patch correctly?

I downloaded and followed instructions. when I go to run a project it tells me the license has expired. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Panamamike...I had the same problem!

You obviously had a previous version installed at some stage and you must have used a cracked version.

Here is what I did to get it to work:

Uninstall all other versions

Go to the directories and delete them from the program folder

Download CCleaner (**** Cleaner) free version

Run it to remove registry entries for FXGen

Reboot

Install the version here

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/13282-Forex-EA-Generator-Professional-v4.1?highlight=forex+generator

Install that version from CiDeR

Leave thanks for CiDeR :)

Install the patch

Cross your fingers

Rub a rabbits foot

Look for 4 leaf clover

And run it...

Forex Generator 4.1 Pro will be installed and working.

Note: Do not install an update!!!!!!

Rgds

RM

BTW...It is 01:29am, I have had too many gin and tonics, so I apologise for any mistakes :D

• 3 weeks later...