FxTrendFollower

salaam/hi to All!

I received an email with a link to this website: h**p://www.fxtrendfollower.com/

Is there anyone of you who tried this service?? I read they give no SL or TP! I have my own strategy (ichimoku basicly) but curious if any of you tried it.... in fact looks like worth it..

Thanks in advance!

Wassalam dgab,

I'M trying this service and to be honest this is something new, not like the 'super duper' indicators with all kind of colors and repaintings :D

This site is quite fresh but there are other services like that but this is the cheapest so far... I registered about two weeks ago, and i know how i trade so with my trading strategy i took one position from last week. on 03 May they sent these signals: AUD/JPY SHORT @87.75, EUR/JPY SHORT @119.37. I took AUD/JPY and well, after 200 pips i closed my position :)

now i'm feel sorry because i didnt took the EUR/JPY............. that could give me 400 pips :((( but it's "only" GREED, huh? :)

However last friday they sent a short signal on AUD/USD and today came the long signal so you should really really use STOP LOSS because they went to MINUS 100 pips with this. But just to know the AUD/USD was in like +700 pips until last week because they entered to long in March..

my suggestion is to use stochastic with standards and two moving average cross: 7 & 22 and trade convergence/divergence ONLY IF they match with MAs (i use exponential). but i guess if FTF is in LONG than you should only look for long positions on that currency pair!!! i may say you dont even need indicators, only price action.

Wishing you lots of pips!

Hello Sixer!

No, I use fx trend follower for the proper direction.

Eg. they were in Long with EUR/USD since february from level 1,3674 and changed direction last week only... 1200 or whatsoever pips... with my two EMA crosses, I would have 5 or 6 opportunities to open a trade (i use 4H chart and not less).

Because you can see that the two EMA crossed from up to down, but all of those would be failed. So with this i know which direction should I look for. So this fx trend follower: "you may use it to indicate the direction." as they write it on their site.

But I was just thinking... If I would open one very-very small amount at 1,3674 and would close it at 1,4534 (this is their entry for the current short direction) than without take profit and with only a trailing stop, i would grab like 850 pips. They update the possible trend change level every day, so I would just move my stoploss to that level. During this I can open trades with fixed stoploss and takeprofit.

Wishing you a LOT of pips :D