Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThinkForex Exclusive Offer

Greetings,

Many traders have realized the benefits of ThinkForex with its true ECN/STP execution, platform speed, no re-quotes, proactive 24-hour customer support team and tight spreads. Now all of our traders have an added level of confidence in knowing they are conducting business with an officially licensed and regulated broker.

ThinkForex is quickly becoming the industry standard and trader’s choice for traders of all levels. With multiple platforms, including Metatrader 4, Metatrader 4 Pro and the ThinkForex SpeedTrader, traders have an endless amount of options to fit their trading needs.

I understand that many of you have been waiting to come on board with ThinkForex, but the pending status of our regulation has been holding you back. I am pleased to announce that we are now officially licensed with FSPR and FSCL in New Zealand.

Now all of our traders have the peace of mind to know that your funds are safe and you have a large and well-respected government entity backing you up in the event of a dispute. Our platform speed, ECN/STP execution and spreads are setting the tone for the future of forex firms. Now you have the confidence to realize what so many already have by joining a broker you can truly trust.

I'd like to give an exclusive 20% bonus and leverage 1:500 for any Indo-Investasi forum members who open a live account, or fund their live account during 2011. Please contact me directly via PM to claim your bonus or live chat with support mentioning that you are register with MYTHINKFX. Register here http://thinkforex.com/landing/mythinkfx to get the special offer.

Best regards,

MyThinkFx Group
    www.ThinkForex.com/landing/mythinkfx
    UK: +44-2033185942
    NZ: +64-99097850
    AU: +61-290370158
    E-Mail: thinkforex@live.com

Last edited by ThinkForexExclusive; 02-06-11, 18:33.

FREE VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER

Many expert advisors require that you leave your computer running 24/7 for optimal results. Expert Advisors use specific strategies and since it is automated system it can trade at any time or specific times of the day, if your computer is turned off this will not allow the EA to run.

Many EA vendors and developers recommend that you run your expert advisor on a dedicated VPS; in most cases Windows based VPS. There are many VPS hosting providers that offering monthly plans and even the basic packages can cost nearly $40 per month, minimum. Which is why ThinkForex is proud to offer all our clients FREE VPS hosting when they sign up for a live account with a minimum initial funding of 2,500 units of your base currency or more.

Getting started is easy, In order to get your VPS server, sign up for a live account and we'll give you everything you need to get started.

Comment

Hmmm.. You mean we can opened a new account with $50???

I am tempted.. cos lots of my friends are using ThinkForex.. giving me good comment at this moment...
      If I do not want 1:500, can i change? I still prefer 1:200..

Smile
      Chankl78
      Last edited by chankl78; 03-06-11, 16:14.

Comment

Originally posted by chankl78 View Post

I am tempted.. cos lots of my friends are using ThinkForex.. giving me good comment at this moment...

Smile
        Chankl78
        ThinkForex is proud to offer all our clients FREE VPS hosting when they sign up for a live account with a minimum initial funding of 2,500 units of your base currency or more.

Comment

Smile
          Chankl78
          yes..you can open an account with minimum deposit $50.to change leverage,you have to request from support(live chat) or change in cabinet.

Comment

Cool.. Just registered.. wahahha

Smile
            Chankl78

Comment

Cool.. Just registered.. wahahha

Smile
              Chankl78
              Good luck

Comment

WHY THINKFOREX METATRADER 4 IS RIGHT FOR YOU

Optimise Performance with ThinkForex No Dealing Desk Forex Execution

ThinkForex is one of the first ECN brokers to offer low latency high speed trading on Metatrader 4 trading platform. ThinkForex has developed technology that allows us to provide fast execution with no delay because the ThinkForex Metatrader servers are located in the same server block as our liquidity providers. Add all of that up with tight, market driven, spreads and you have the perfect trading environment for your automated/manual trading needs.

ThinkForex execution and our price feed speaks for itself, compare our price feed to any other MetaTrader 4 broker on the market today and price will always update first ! By trading through an ECN, a currency trader generally benefits from greater price transparency, faster processing, increased liquidity and more availability in the marketplace. The banks also reduce their costs as there is less manual effort.
                MT4 FEATURES

#Multiple order execution types (Market, Stop, Limit, Trailing stop)
                #Extensive technical analysis - large library of indicators and studies
                #Advanced real-time charting (Bar, Line, Candlestick)
                #Chart-based trading and position-keeping
                #Create, use and execute Expert Advisors and Custom Indicators
                #Create your own auto-execution Scripts
                #Create automated trading programs with MetaQuotes Language 4
                #Trading alerts and provider signals

Verify your account by submitting Identification card and Proof Of Address to us and get your account trading information.

Comment

I am considering moving my funds from Liteforex to Thinkforex. Does anyone here have any personal experience with them they would like to share?

Comment

I am using now.. Very good...
                    But, I have not withdraw anything yet..
                    Cos I just started few days ago...

I heard from my friends ard 3 of them, think forex is good...

By the way.. 1 good thing i like it.. Wahaha
                    I can trade it with iPhone when I am not in front of computer...

Smile
                    Chankl78

Comment

Also, please provide some info on pricing for withdrawal. I see some info on your site for deposits but nothing for withdrawal. I will fund using moneybookers. What are the fees to withdraw to moneybookers?

I also see on the site it says max 200:1 leverage and here I see 500:1. Is 500:1 avail on all account types?

The website also says free vps for min 2000usd account opening. Has that now changed to $2500?

Thanks for the answers and I will start to demo with you guys right away.

Comment

Nope.. we are using a Introducing Broker if i not wrong.. Click on the link in the 1st post...
                        U will get that offer as stated in the 1st post..

U can always change the leverage..
                        Wahahaha.. Hmm... I become the advertiser for Think Forex now.. wahahahha... Hope Think Forex dun failed me... If not i need to delete this message... wahahahahah..

Anyway, My main account still with SmartTradefx... So far it is good as well... But lots of people give me good comment in Think Forex.. So I opened an account with $50.... Just in case the offer ceased...

Check out the FAQ page.. should answer your questions..
                        What i want to know is there any limit in withdrawal amount?

Wahahha... Thanks.

Code:
                        http://www.thinkforex.com/forex/fxfaq/
                        Smile
                        Chankl78
                        Last edited by chankl78; 09-06-11, 02:21.

Comment

Hi Jayman007,

the offer is only for MYTHINKFX clients.you will not get it anywhere please refer 1st page for the link
                          for withdrawal,you have to login into cabinet.. withdrawal via Moneybookers will be charge $15.standard fees for credit card company.

the free vps is only for account above $2500.currently i'm trying to reduce the initial fund.still under discussion

Originally posted by Jayman007 View Post
                          Also, please provide some info on pricing for withdrawal. I see some info on your site for deposits but nothing for withdrawal. I will fund using moneybookers. What are the fees to withdraw to moneybookers?

I also see on the site it says max 200:1 leverage and here I see 500:1. Is 500:1 avail on all account types?

The website also says free vps for min 2000usd account opening. Has that now changed to $2500?

Thanks for the answers and I will start to demo with you guys right away.
                          Hello chankl78,
                          thank you for your support

Nope.. we are using a Introducing Broker if i not wrong.. Click on the link in the 1st post...
                          U will get that offer as stated in the 1st post..

U can always change the leverage..
                          Wahahaha.. Hmm... I become the advertiser for Think Forex now.. wahahahha... Hope Think Forex dun failed me... If not i need to delete this message... wahahahahah..

Anyway, My main account still with SmartTradefx... So far it is good as well... But lots of people give me good comment in Think Forex.. So I opened an account with $50.... Just in case the offer ceased...

Check out the FAQ page.. should answer your questions..
                          What i want to know is there any limit in withdrawal amount?

Wahahha... Thanks.

Code:
                          http://www.thinkforex.com/forex/fxfaq/
                          Smile
                          Chankl78

Comment

thanks for the prompt reply. I an seriously considering putting money with them. Just for full disclosure, are you an IB or do you work directly for thinkforex?

Comment

Originally posted by Jayman007 View Post
                              thanks for the prompt reply. I an seriously considering putting money with them. Just for full disclosure, are you an IB or do you work directly for thinkforex?
                              i'm am IB for Thinkforex. serving the best for my clients

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X