• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I banned .... again :D

Originally posted by David
    Originally posted by Kardel Sharpeye
    Originally posted by David
    Why in the world are you displaying that message to me? I WAS THE ONE THAT WAS ATTACKED FIRST BY THOSE TWO CLOWNS.

I've contributed a hell of a lot more to this forum than these two dummies and I don't go attacking people first. I'm worth a lot more to this forum that the two combined.

Please remove that posting and correct those that attacked me first. If you don't, this will show me my worth on this forum and will leave it immediately.
    this forum are just simple forum, not a warzone, just ignore it pal

Euro zone flew pal .

br
    I see that you failed to amend your posting which makes me look like the bad guy instead of the two ladies that attacked me first.

Until you fix your error, I will not post nor help anyone on the forum and when members ask me why I'm not posting, I will tell them to ask you. Let's fix your error and send an apology this time. I don't think you understand how important I am to this forum. Remove your posting and their postings too. If I check the forum later today and you failed to fix your error, you can expect no more postings from me.

Next time, listen to someone that is important to this forum and is innocent of those attack on me first instead of jumping to the wrong conclusion and blaming me.

If this is a problem, let me know.
    Yes You do. And we thank You enough.

Look...
    YES I've DONE something WRONG to let you, and I just FIX it.

There’s a point that You All need TO understand,

let's consider that we are NOOB just knew that the E/U and G/U tick is like a gold mine, Would you break with his or her Hearth by being sarcastic, We Aim profit. Not a PM wars, or anything. I know It’s your concern to have the rules sets, But hey ... hurting other people feeling is being ban by any religion, nation, or any society.

And BY means::: in your trading room You don’t wanna to get upset for reading some writings that it should be written in the wall. And those thing Will RISK you a loose your Psychology which effected by your feeling that were reading a “un appropriated writings” and I assured YOU LOSS MONEY!.

now IF there is somebody that have objection or supporting with MY conclusion say it !

David's the finest poster on this forum, bar none. Would hate to see him leave over politics and a war of words. Kardel, just do the right thing and we can all happily move forward. Thanks.

Comment

I agree with you Diesel.

Comment

Diesel,

I’m not sure what you mean by “finest poster” ??
        David as moderator Yarman insulted members in this forum all over the place and got banned about 1 year ago.
        Now he got banned again (this time as David) because his character still doesn’t permit to act like a normal person.
        To be a good trader doesn’t mean to treat others like garbage !

Just my 0.02

Comment

Don't really know what this is all about, cannot make head or tail of the first post.

So, now to the question of does David have enough standing here to wrarrant threatning to leave. I think not! Certainly he posts a lot of unofficial instructions " Put REQ in the title bar" and so forth. As for 'finest poster' I would put Diesel in front of him.

My suggestion to David is 'pull your neck in!' Post or not, it is your choice. Don't just have a 'hissy fit'

Comment

Originally posted by Forexpro View Post
            David as moderator Yarman insulted members in this forum all over the place and got banned about 1 year ago.
            What made you think so forexpro? I am shocked to hear that David = Yarman . I just hate that ***** called Yarman. Never seen such a pathetic moderator/member in any of the forums.

On the other hand David had been friendly to all and have posted a lot of useful stuff in the forum .

Comment

I guess I am fortunate to have never had a problem with Yarman. And as with David goes I have had the pleasure of learning from him. Sure he has a tendency to be a hall monitor here at II, but as far as I can tell he is trying to keep an organized forum by instructing others how/where to post correctly, nothing more. I don't know in which thread this has all started but I have a feeling all these unprofessional postings have spiderwebbed from Aroman and fxIgor. And I can honestly say that neither one of those two has taught me anything on this forum. I hope that I will have the chance to continue to learn and communicate with David here on Indo-Investasi. Thank you for giving me the chance to post my thoughts here.

Update: I have just read the thread where this came from and agree that David was a bit harsh. To the point of being banned...NO. Just my opinion though.
              Last edited by wades-world; 01-06-11, 14:59.

Comment

gentlemen look,

the point is

"But hey ... hurting other people feeling is being ban by any religion, nation, or any society."

these may result YOU lost yourself, cos that's how human psychology works.

*Please if any OF YOU feel intimidate or being threaten by member. Report.
                and YES we still auto-ban on any spam/Scam/seller...

Comment

I just don't understand how you all can stand here after loosing such a valuable contributer, David. I assure you he has a heart of gold. He may make some unpopular recommendations, but its clearly an effort to keep it organized.

I beleive my say in this will have no effect, but clearly its a management battle over this forum, where moderator are threatened by contributer such as David, and are constantly looking of ways to use their power.

I myself cannot be much of a contributer, but I realize one when i see one. It takes immense amount of time, work and planning to post even an indicator on the forum, and then describing it or constantly posting a re-newed link. It a lot of work.

And then we end up having selfish newbees posting thread titles like "Millionaire in one day, EA + Indicator immediately" without putting the (req) in the tittle. LOL. :-) But seriously, if there is no organization, this forum would never have become of the quality it is today. And newbees would reign over the forum. Newbees are like teenagers.LOL

Comment

So, David If you are reading this, please come back. I really want to see more of you.

Comment

Originally posted by danyalati View Post
                      I just don't understand how you all can stand here after loosing such a valuable contributer, David. I assure you he has a heart of gold. He may make some unpopular recommendations, but its clearly an effort to keep it organized.

There is no men with a hearth of gold that organize thing and got so many temper... Just FYI last time he delete all his contribution .... So there is q beggar and there is a thief which one is it ?

I beleive my say in this will have no effect, but clearly its a management battle over this forum, where moderator are threatened by contributer such as David, and are constantly looking of ways to use their power.

true, may I ask u this, if I go in your house and threaten you, what would you do ?

I myself cannot be much of a contributer, but I realize one when i see one. It takes immense amount of time, work and planning to post even an indicator on the forum, and then describing it or constantly posting a re-newed link. It a lot of work.

And then we end up having selfish newbees posting thread titles like "Millionaire in one day, EA + Indicator immediately" without putting the (req) in the tittle. LOL. :-) But seriously, if there is no organization, this forum would never have become of the quality it is today. And newbees would reign over the forum. Newbees are like teenagers.LOL
                      Well, a lazy member like you, 18 post browse very often didn't take any action regarding what's new, or even read a news about new indi and such, that's when you get oldie huh ? But the new one comes, I know sometime they mess up but soon their " wanna know" and the "will of learning new things" light this forum up....

So . .... Don't wish that guy back. 18.

Br
                      K

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      Working...
                      X