Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAR, ZIP, PDF, Password Cracker

lupa ....
    Advanced RAR Password Recovery (or simply ARPR) can be used to recover the lost password for a RAR archive. At the moment, there is no known method to extract the password from the compressed file; so the only available methods are "brute force" and dictionary-based attacks.

Here is a brief list of ARPR's advantages:

* ARPR has a convenient and easy to use user interface;
    * ARPR works with one protected file at a time (multiple uses of ARPR is possible);
    * all compression methods are supported;
    * self-extracting archives are supported;
    * you can select the custom character set for "brute-force" attack (non-English characters are supported);
    * you can interrupt the program at any time. Resuming is supported;
    * ARPR can work in the background, using the CPU only when it is in an idle state;
    * ARPR can utilise either a customizable "brute-force" approach, or an effective dictionary-based approach. The different approaches can be used for all RAR types and compression methods using AES (Rijndael) 128-bit encryption, e.g., set the password length (range) of the character set used to generate the passwords, and many other options;
    * A multilingual interface is provided.

Please note that WinRAR has incorporated AES (using the Rijndael algorithm) encryption since V2.9. The security of your data depends not only on the strength of the encryption method, but also on the strength of your password, e.g., length and composition of the password(s). In general, longer passwords are more secure than shorter ones. Passwords that contain a mixture of letters (upper and lower case), digits, punctuation, spaces, and symbols require a "brute-force" retrieval approach, using all printable characters - an extremely CPU intensive, time consuming process.

A user using AES encryption has the highest probability of success against password retrieval programs. This also means that valuable data will be lost indefinitely if the password is forgotten etc. ElcomSoft's password retrieval programs have a place for legitimate users who lose their password(s), but processing power and current algorithms mean, that high encryption and short complex password(s) may be more appropriate if you wish to have any chance of retrieving the password(s) to your valuable data.

ARPR's algorithm, although very effective, is under constant development. Even when using the most powerful optimising password retrieval system it is only possible to test no more than a few thousand passwords each second. Therefore, a "brute-force" attack is effective for files protected with short passwords of up to 5 or 6 characters. The greater the password length beyond 6 printable characters the more infeasible it will be that the password will be retrieved. A dictionary-attack will be your only option and if this is unsuccessful then your valuable data will be lost indefinitely.

Size : 1.9 MB
    Code:
    http://letitbit.net/download/44274a860384/Advanced-RAR-Password-Recovery-1.53.rar.html
    or
    Code:
    http://w15.easy-share.com/1702365194.html

Re: RAR, ZIP, PDF, Password Cracker

Thank kyu..thank kyu.. .. oh ya buat bro William sdh dapet yang untuk crack password ZIP..? atau Mas Kardel punya ? aku mau unzip Van GP yang versi 2 hehehe... hanya penasaran aja apa isinya...

Comment

Saya juga udah coba program2 sejenis tapi masih belum berhasil ngecrack file2 archieve. Ada yg bisa ngasih tips ngak..? Udah coba berbagai kombinasi dari bruteforce..dll tapi hasilnya nihil.....

Comment

Originally posted by z4wil
        Saya juga udah coba program2 sejenis tapi masih belum berhasil ngecrack file2 archieve. Ada yg bisa ngasih tips ngak..? Udah coba berbagai kombinasi dari bruteforce..dll tapi hasilnya nihil.....

begini mas will ....ini sopware na emang buat . ngecrack . saya pernah coba ...

dulu .

password dengan panjang 6 baris ... bruteforce . butuh waktu 4 hari (jaman pentium 4 socket 478 mulai booming ) unik- ato passwordnya bukan kata kalo kata bisa di coba dengan library- ini di buat sama komputer untuk mengira ngira . passwordnya apa. (4 hari yang yang di maksud ... ya empat hari nyala) kalo lebih . ya di kira kira saja berapa ... oya .
        dari pada . spending time banyak banyak ... kalo file nya kecil mending taruh aja di vps . semoga berhasil .

kalo file nya besar ... passwordnya banyak . lha ... ini . tapi tenang aja kalo yakin ke buka . bakal kebuka kok .

Comment

Originally posted by Kardel Sharpeye
          Originally posted by z4wil

begini mas will ....ini sopware na emang buat . ngecrack . saya pernah coba ...

dulu .

password dengan panjang 6 baris ... bruteforce . butuh waktu 4 hari (jaman pentium 4 socket 478 mulai booming ) unik- ato passwordnya bukan kata kalo kata bisa di coba dengan library- ini di buat sama komputer untuk mengira ngira . passwordnya apa. (4 hari yang yang di maksud ... ya empat hari nyala) kalo lebih . ya di kira kira saja berapa ... oya .
          dari pada . spending time banyak banyak ... kalo file nya kecil mending taruh aja di vps . semoga berhasil .

kalo file nya besar ... passwordnya banyak . lha ... ini . tapi tenang aja kalo yakin ke buka . bakal kebuka kok .
          Matur newun Mbah.....

Bagus jg tuh idenya pake vps, ngak kepikiran....

Comment

untuk zip coba ini

http://www.4shared.com/account/file/...cker_v732.html

Comment

Hello William,

i came looking around for the rar cracker which produce another passwordless file. sound great i will waite for your post.

regards :peace:

Comment

I'm terribly sorry.

I've searched it for the whole sunday. But still can't find it on my backup. It seems to be on those broken backup CDs that i've thrown away.

It was quite old though, it was for RAR 1.x and 2.x while the current winrar is 3.8 That is why I try to search the new version from underground and can only found the links on my 1st post.

Haven't tested though. I think it was also developed by Advanced. Anyway, have you tried Kardel's cracker?

Regards,

Comment

SOMETIME IT MAY TAKE 48 HOURS TO RECOVER THE PASSWORD YOU JUST SET IT AND FORGET IT, COME BACK IN 3 DAYS

Comment

Friends please note cracking ZIP is possible, however due to high level encryption within RAR and 7zip it is not worth spending very much time trying to brute force the latter 2 formats. The encryption is simply too strong on RAR and 7zip.

I suggest only using a dictionary attack with varied settings, and dont bother > 7 to 8 character brute force.

The other problem is most smart people use "http" and ".com" or other domain name in the password which is very strong password, you will rarely crack this. Better spend your time searching google for the filename and "password". Also good chance the password is in another language.

If you are going to brute force, make sure you include ALL characters such as : / , . to cater for website passwords, which is very common.

Here are some dictionary files. http://www.zip-password-cracker.com/dictionaries.html

Comment

pake vps apa y yang reliable, dan cost nya nga terlalu mahal?

Comment

Does this work for Multi-Archive rar files?

Comment

The best program to remove PDF Restrictions is
                          http://www.4sh@red.com/file/12156939.../Passware.html

Comment

Originally posted by lbirkan
                            The best program to remove PDF Restrictions is
                            http://www.4sh@red.com/file/12156939.../Passware.html
                            Does this mean no need crack passwords, and it will just unlock it?

Comment

I have finally come across a winrar pwd cracker which seems to be also able to deal with multi packed rar filespackages:
                              h**p://rs360.r@pidsh@re.com/files/168007414/Winrar___v_3.80_______WinRar_Password_Remover___v_ 3.5.2__.rar
                              I am currently running it against the bain software/video package and will share the password in that thread once I have it.

I have not checked the link 100% for virus/malware so pls be aware and protect your computer thoroughly!
                              Mine didn't show anything in the packed but better be safe than sorry.

Solong
                              EGI1610

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X