• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NZDUSD BIG move down expected

Next reversal forecast @0.8611
    Last edited by montapicolhos; 16-07-11, 20:52. Reason: update

Hi montapicolhos,

I see your fib from pt2 to between pt2-3@0.6573. What the reason you use this 2 points ? Why not other obvious points ?
    for example, If you fib the correction wave pt3 and pt4 (both green and pink), there is a confluence of 161.8% and 138.2% respectively with SnR 0.8214@2008.Mar and your trendline green pt 3 to pink pt 3
    OR

from begining of pt1 to pt 3, roughly come near to 127.2%.
    But it was touching 123.6% ( I saw 223.6% but why no 123.6%)
    Last edited by ArtOfTrade; 02-06-11, 01:17.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtOfTrade View Post
      Hi montapicolhos,

I see your fib from pt2 to between pt2-3@0.6573. What the reason you use this 2 points ? Why not other obvious points ?
      for example, If you fib the correction wave pt3 and pt4 (both green and pink), there is a confluence of 161.8% and 138.2% respectively with SnR 0.8214@2008.Mar and your trendline green pt 3 to pink pt 3
      OR

from begining of pt1 to pt 3, roughly come near to 127.2%.
      But it was touching 123.6% ( I saw 223.6% but why no 123.6%)
      Hi Artoftrade,
      What I am doing is to project wave 1 from wave 2. All other waves will depend on this ones. You can see that on the various levels there is some resistence and that confirms that wave 1 and 2 maybe correct. The correct trendline should connect wave 2 and 4.The trendline above is only to see some resistance area. My entries are only on the wave 2 when possible, end of wave 4 to get wave 5 and end of wave 5- end of all wave. I dont make entries based on the trendline and i dont use any indicator or ma or rsi mac, whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by montapicolhos View Post
        Hi Artoftrade,
        What I am doing is to project wave 1 from wave 2. All other waves will depend on this ones. You can see that on the various levels there is some resistence and that confirms that wave 1 and 2 maybe correct. The correct trendline should connect wave 2 and 4.The trendline above is only to see some resistance area. My entries are only on the wave 2 when possible, end of wave 4 to get wave 5 and end of wave 5- end of all wave. I dont make entries based on the trendline and i dont use any indicator or ma or rsi mac, whatever.
        I glad i asked. Basically you are doing the Fib Projection.
        Just happen that the length of Wave 1 is equal length to start of wave 3 to 0.6573
        Thank you very much.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        Working...
        X