Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accentforex.com

Hello, Community.

I'd like to introduce Retail NDD/STP Forex & CFD Brokers (Futures & Spot Metal available)

- initial deposit from $10
    - leverage up to 1:500
    - spread form 0.5 pips
    - Available lot for trading from 0.01

More at www.accentforex.com

If you have any questions about it, please write it here. I'll try to answer as soon as i can.

With Best Regards, Iskander Fergusson

Hi again, i just find a list of main options of AccentForex. Look at it, may be you will be interesting in something:

• Initial deposit from $10;
    • Flexible leverage from 1:1 up to 500:1 (8 variants);
    • 6 types of accounts (Mini/Micro/PROfit X Swap/Swap-free);
    • Open positions from 1 000 (0.01 lot);
    • REALLY Tight fixed and dynamic (at choice) spreads (starting from 0.5 pip);
    • Ability to hedge with no additional margin for locked positions
    • Stop Debt System - Negative account balance protection;
    • Immediately Instant Execution. No slippage, minimal delay, minimum requotes;
    • STP (Straight through processing) execution for all clients;
    • NDD/NoDD execution for all orders (No Dealing Desk Execution - means No Dealer Intervention);
    • Hedging all positions with volume from 0,1 lot on interbank market;
    • Hedging of all positions to Market Makers;
    • Expert Advisor automatic trading & scalping welcome (trading with trading robots, advisors, experts, EA, etc);
    • Swap-free: trading without swaps (Islamic accounts with no interest) is available for everybody without any restrictions;
    • CFD Short selling possibility on all markets;
    • No any restrictions for clients from different countries (except US customers);
    • More than 60 currency pairs available (including majors, minors, exotic crosses);
    • 5 digit currency pairs with fractional pips;
    • Over 140 financial instruments are available (on Forex & Spot Markets, Futures, Stocks) for trading;
    • CFD on Future contracts, Stocks and Metals (gold/silver) – available for “Micro” accounts;
    • No any additional charges or fees on Forex trading (only spread & Swap);
    • Simplified process of account registration (it takes not more 5 min);
    • Multi-currency accounts in the main currencies supported: $ - US dollar, € - EUR Euro;
    • Partial interbank prices are supplied into MetaTrader 4 platform from the main liquidity suppliers on the Forex market directly (execution of trading transactions on the basis of trading quotes of the leading world banks);
    • Live support with qualified stuff, professional attitude and impeccable service 24 hours whole week anywhere you are;
    • Real-time finance analysis & finance news;
    • Fast, Easy and Secure Withdrawal/Deposit (via Bank, credit/debit cards and e-wallets);
    • Trading via Phone is available (Free for PROfit accounts);
    • Broker use high-end equipment and best software to improve service for all clients, each day;
    • Client’s personal area protected by SSL technology;
    • Highly profitable affiliate program IB Accent (with unique advantages & best conditions);
    • A lot of Bonuses, Contests, and Promo are always running. (for demo & live accounts)

So, all other details, as usual at www.accentforex.com

Comment

Hello Community.

I announce my latest forex news - all my affiliate fx-customers at AccentForex.com will get rebates (for May, 2011 trading). I just send e-mail to all of you. Check your mail. If you haven't a letter from me (Iskander Fergusson) - please contact me as soon as you can. Thanks, bye.

Comment

Get maximum of advantages cooperating with AccentForex.Com

- The opportunity to receive one the highest revenue payments for referring clients to AccentForex.Com;
        - Increased rebates on high-volume IBs;
        - Multilevel rebate systems for Master IB;
        - No any restrictions for rebates;
        - The possibility to create your own site of AccentForex.Com IB (We will be glad to provide you with a personal site, domain name and free hosting services);
        - High-performance cookies technology;
        - The back office for real time management (METATRADER4 MANAGER), including reports generation and on-line monitoring of your clients' trading activity;
        - We offer our assistance in creating accounts, managing with documentation, legal compliance, transfers, provide account consulting, complete administration and client support 24/5;
        - Qualified Introducing Broker Support Manager;
        - Direct link from your web-site to AccentForex.Com’s account opening form;
        - Extensive marketing campaign aimed at building ********* brand awareness
        - Regular and consistent advertising AccentForex.Com campaigns attract new clients;
        - The advertising campaigns effectively cover particular market segments;
        A lot of other advantages.

Comment

Demo-contest “Master Scalper” (available again from today)

Competition held from June 06, 2011 to June 26, 2011.

Competition "EA Master Scalper" is divided into three stages for one stage per week:
          Stage I: 06.06.2011 – 12.06.2011;
          Stage II: 13.06.2011 – 19.06.2011;
          Stage III: 20.06.2011 – 26.06.2011.

The prize fund at each stage of the $1500.
          First place $800
          Second place $500
          Third place $200

Take a part in contest, can anyone, registering account.

Comment

Hello, Everybody.

Good forex news from AccentForex.com - you can get free forex bonus +35% for every your deposit. Everytime you replenish your forex live account - you get fx bonus with www.AccentForex.com

Comment

Forex Promo Review

Hi folks,

Well a short review of actual AccentForex promo:

- Bonus +25% (can be withdrawn) you can get once for initial deposit
              - Bonus +35% (can't be withdrawn) but you can get it for EVERY deposit
              - Live account Promo with prize in amount of $1000 twice per month + British Offroad 2011 model or $70 000 at the end of this year
              - Demo contest with $4500 prize fund and 3 winners per week ($1500 per week)

+ Islamic swap-free accounts without interest - are free with no any restrictions or limits

Comment

Originally posted by IskFergusson View Post
                Hello, Everybody.

Good forex news from AccentForex.com - you can get free forex bonus +35% for every your deposit. Everytime you replenish your forex live account - you get fx bonus with www.AccentForex.com
                35% bonus is great!
                The people who have less capital can take this 35% bonus.
                As 35% bonus works as margin, this will help them in their trade.

Comment

i agree with you. Most customers use this bonus for that reason. But some choose Bonus+25% - its not so large as Bonus+35% and its given for initial deposit only, but it can be withdrawn! - Anyway, AccentForex.com offer rather good forex promo

Comment

More then 10% Forex Bonus available

Well, AccentForex.com offer to its customers to choose one of two forex bonuses only. But i just realized algorithm with two bonuses:

- at first you deposit funds and choose withdrawable bonus +25%
                    - after about month trading - it bonus become yours (pls look at rules)
                    - you withdraw all your funds (including bonus)
                    - and then deposit again all of it and ask Bonus +35%

in such way you have about 60-70% of forex bonus - not bad as for me

Comment

And here is Demo contest results ("Master Scalper") which is provided by AccentForex.com

1 Place, prize - $800: account number № 579388, Javier Soler, Spain;
                      2 Place, prize - $500: account number № 579302, Lachlan Holt, Australia;
                      3 Place, prize - $200: account number № 579217, Reginaldo Casagrande, Brazil.

Me and Accentforex.com congratulate all winners and wish luck all other participants of this interesting free forex-promo.

Comment

Some actual info

Well, i would like to inform about smth:

At first AccentForex main options:

- initial deposit from $10
                        - leverage is up to 1:500
                        - available order size 0.01
                        - tight spread from 0.5 pips

And some promo offers

- Withdrawal Forex Bonus +25% for initial deposit
                        - Deposit forex bonus +35% for each deposit
                        - Live contest promo $1000 twice per month and $70000 at the end of a year
                        - Demo Contest with REAL prize funds in amount $1500 per week (there are three winners)

more news and announcement at www.accentforex.com

Comment

I'm sure new Forex Promo actions and Demo/Live Contest will be available at www.AccentForex.com very soon

Comment

Form today and for end of July you can take a part in free forex demo contest "Best Management" - you can find all details at www.accentforex.com

Comment

Well, here is the list of AccentForex main options:

Min.Depo $10
                              Spread from 0.5
                              Leverage up to 500:1
                              Minimal lot 0.01
                              Support 24/5
                              Fast withdraw/deposit, islamic accounts
                              EA & Scalping are welcome
                              About 150 trading symbols
                              Bonuses, Promo, etc

If someone would like to see smth else - pls write it here, or smth don't suit you - write about it here. All details you can find on their website AccentForex.com

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X