Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ECN Brokers outside the US taking US customer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECN Brokers outside the US taking US customer?

The thread title is my question. I have exhausted my search for an ECN broker, with tight spreads, and outside the US who will take US customers, except Hotforex. The reason is to get 200:1 or better leverage. Any suggestions?

FinFX I think may do.
    Why don't you like hotforex?

Comment

Originally posted by bedrockbrett View Post
      FinFX I think may do.
      Why don't you like hotforex?
      Good question. Why everyone else's not taking US customers, but not Hotforex? I am just afraid that my money will end up in Somali pirates' hands. (I am kidding here.) Is Hotforex for real?

Comment

HI sword. Our leverage is of up to 1:500, full ecn with cfd's. You can try demo at http://files.metatrader4.com/empireglobal/eg4setup.exe (right click on instruments' chart and select view all to access full cfd's list).

You can easily go live through a corporate vehicle.

Comment

This outfit looks like an offshore bucket shop.

Look over their website carefully, there are misspellings and poor grammar all over the place.

They are all too eager to help you establish a protected offshore account and their partner banks are all in Bumf*ck.

Their FAQ page does not exist.

This reeks of "RUN AWAY!"

Originally posted by EmpireGlobalfx View Post
          HI sword. Our leverage is of up to 1:500, full ecn with cfd's. You can try demo at http://files.metatrader4.com/empireglobal/eg4setup.exe (right click on instruments' chart and select view all to access full cfd's list).

You can easily go live through a corporate vehicle.

Comment

Conglo,
            You are right it looks cheesy as hell. Check out https://www.finfx.fi/ they look legit. At least with the opinions we have in the US.

Comment

Finfx does not take US customers.
              EmpireGlobalFx only takes corporate accounts, not personal accounts.

By the way, is there a tool to measure the number of ticks per minute the broker is sending? I am trying HotForex, but have seen missing candles as compared to other brokers.

Originally posted by ninjatrader View Post
              Conglo,
              You are right it looks cheesy as hell. Check out https://www.finfx.fi/ they look legit. At least with the opinions we have in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by swordfish View Post

By the way, is there a tool to measure the number of ticks per minute the broker is sending? I am trying HotForex, but have seen missing candles as compared to other brokers.
                This is a thing I have used for a while.

http://www.multiupload.com/F4HT440B42

Comment

Hacker, Thank you.
                  I am not sure how to make it plot on chart. What do I expect to see?

Ah, Got it. It is actually an EA.
                  Awesome!
                  Last edited by swordfish; 19-07-11, 00:27.

Comment

u can try www.fxcc.com and www.fxprimus.com

Comment

Yes FinFx Takes U.S.

Originally posted by swordfish View Post
                      Finfx does not take US customers.
                      EmpireGlobalFx only takes corporate accounts, not personal accounts.

Just got this from there chat.

Our company representative will be with you in a moment. Meanwhile you can submit your question.

17:20 Joni has joined the chat.

Joni | 17:20
                      Hi, how may I help you Brett E?

Brett E | 17:20
                      do you allow US clients

Joni | 17:21
                      Yes, we do. We continue to accept clients from the US as usual. We also recognize the changing regulatory climate in the US which has no effect on FinFX's broker services.

Brett E | 17:21
                      Thanks alot!

Comment

Hi there.
                        About Hot Forex watch out about there Bonus for you will not get it back. This is tricky . But If you look at the terms on your choice that you decide to get you can be fooled (I screwed up) that you have a free ride. This is not true!
                        That said
                        Hotforex is Very good. I put in a$1000 on debt card (cost $8.00) and withdrawal all that I had left.(no charge) $604
                        I thought I had a 300 dollar bonus and was only down about a $100 bucks.
                        You learn. But HF was very good to me.

Comment

benloe, Thank you for the correction. My mistake.
                          With ECN the maximum leverage is 1:100 and with Normal and Micro accounts 1:200.
                          That is not as good as what Hotforex is offering.

Originally posted by benloe View Post
                          Just got this from there chat.

Our company representative will be with you in a moment. Meanwhile you can submit your question.

17:20 Joni has joined the chat.

Joni | 17:20
                          Hi, how may I help you Brett E?

Brett E | 17:20
                          do you allow US clients

Joni | 17:21
                          Yes, we do. We continue to accept clients from the US as usual. We also recognize the changing regulatory climate in the US which has no effect on FinFX's broker services.

Brett E | 17:21
                          Thanks alot!
                          Last edited by swordfish; 21-07-11, 01:27.

Comment

"FXPRIMUS Online Support:
                            Thank you for your interest in FXPrimus. FXPRIMUS do not accept USA based clients at the moment. FXPRIMUS is not currently registered with the NFA or CFTC, and our understanding is that to accept US clients you must be registered with one of those bodies."

"you: Do you accept US customers?
                            Claude (FXCC): Hello, No I'm afraid we do not at this time."

Originally posted by megashop View Post
                            u can try www.fxcc.com and www.fxprimus.com

Comment

I am not quite sure what you guys are saying about HotFX. Are they good or bad? Anyone in US have experience with them?
                              How about FinFX? Beside having couple of US Broker's account, I want to open overseas where they take US Clients, if possible... HELP!!!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X