Raid forex

James DeWet interesting guy....I had been with him trying to learn some new methods of trading ang guess what...at the conclusion of 3 months...I found out that this guy does NOT know how to trade....98% of his trades are guessing.....I never made any money following his signals...I questioned him several times durning live training and I was banned from the trading room............I questioned him about his pathetic performance in zulutrade account and I was banned again...bottom line>>>>THIS IS A USELESS TRADER TRYING NEW WAYS TO GET OTHERS MONEY --STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN

• 3 months later...

Forex Science Courses by James De Wet

Get the lot from here: http://www.for3x-sci3nce.com/trlm3mb3rs66typ.html (change all 3's to an e)

RAID and Bounce Systems

Forex 360 Trading Course

TNT Trading Course

Precision Scalping Course

The G7 System

Suck em up - not sure how long link will last.

James DeWet interesting guy.......bottom line>>>>THIS IS A USELESS TRADER TRYING NEW WAYS TO GET OTHERS MONEY --STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN

I had always thought so but what he teaches is quite good stuff. Free, all over the internet, of course. I could even teach it myself, as could most people.

• 1 month later...
Once again...he is a useless guy...after your money....when price hits the bottom or top for the second time...when there is a double bottom...he buys in the opposite direction.....He cannot give any explanation about his trades....I watched one of his seminars and the the method he was teaching was full of loopholes..................DEFFINETLY HE WILL BECOME A MILLIONAIRE WITH YOU GUYS MONEY.....DONT MAKE HIM A MILLLIONAIRE!!!!

• 2 years later...