Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To remain an open forum, and friendly

To remain an open forum, and friendly

In recent weeks, the tone on our forum II has changed.
    We used to talk frankly, sometimes you could read some jokes on some of the theories of trading, (this also happened to me on the trading according to the position of the planets (astrology and forex!))
    But each time, it was with courtesy and respect for everyone.
    When members disagreed, they exchanged ideas and different approaches, but do not throw insults at each post.

We can all attempts to denigrate business scams, we can ask any questions (hoping to get an answer!) but remain civilized.
    Do not fall into these forums without interest when the only arguments are endless combat, where insults and vulgarity are the law!

Thank you
    freddy

Thanks for posting this Freddy

Comment

Originally posted by freddy View Post
      To remain an open forum, and friendly In recent weeks, the tone on our forum II has changed...Thank you freddy
      We all like a bit of friendly banter but it is getting out of hand. Even the mods are getting abused for banning obvious spammers.
      We are with you Freddy! Doubt that it will do any good though, modern manners have taken over.

Since writing this I have looked at the Aroman thread and seen a lot more posts that are not in keeping with the aims of II. I think that since it has got so out of hand, the owners are justified in closing it. It is just not serving its purpose.
      Last edited by Freddie; 25-05-11, 17:41. Reason: Last sentence

Comment

To remain an open forum, and friendly

In recent weeks, the tone on our forum II has changed.
        We used to talk frankly, sometimes you could read some jokes on some of the theories of trading, (this also happened to me on the trading according to the position of the planets (astrology and forex!))
        But each time, it was with courtesy and respect for everyone.
        When members disagreed, they exchanged ideas and different approaches, but do not throw insults at each post.

We can all attempts to denigrate business scams, we can ask any questions (hoping to get an answer!) but remain civilized.
        Do not fall into these forums without interest when the only arguments are endless combat, where insults and vulgarity are the law!

Thank you
        freddy
        Well said, freddy!

Comment

tell us - you can pm me, ican, chankl and other mod who and we take action.

BR

Comment

There is a button besides the "Thanks" button which serves to report spam, harrassment, insulting and abusive comments.
            The Mods take action.

This forum is great because the members are friendly and do not fight and insult each other.
            Even if there is disagreement, it can be expressed respectfully and not as an attack on the other member.

Every few months a member suddenly insults and begins nasty combat with calling of names etc.,
            but it can be handled easily by reporting such postings immediately to the Mods.

This way the good atmosphere here will dominate and make it a good place to be.

Comment

One of my favorite people on this site is Freddy/Freddie. Now I am confused as to which Freddy/ie is which as both are filthy rich and move all over the world. Both have a great sense of humor and are most helpful when one of us less fortunate has a question or problem. At any rate, I am in concurrance with my friend(s) Freddy/Freddie.

Comment

Originally posted by iqofgenius View Post
                One of my favorite people on this site is Freddy/Freddie. ... At any rate, I am in concurrance with my friend(s) Freddy/Freddie.
                That is most kind of you IQ.

M'sieur Freddy is a Frenchman living in Paris. I am not sure that he moves about much. These French people tend to stay in France so that they can cause the English lots of problems by having strikes at the channel ports and so forth. Best not let him see this, keep it to yourself please.

On the other hand, I am an Englishman who lives in Bulgaria for the moment, moves to UK for a visit to friends and family, then off to Penang in Malasia to wait out the European winter. Not rich as you may think, we live on my State Pension but the cost of living in Malaysia and in Bulgaria is a lot less than UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie View Post
                  That is most kind of you IQ.

M'sieur Freddy is a Frenchman living in Paris. I am not sure that he moves about much. These French people tend to stay in France so that they can cause the English lots of problems by having strikes at the channel ports and so forth. Best not let him see this, keep it to yourself please.

On the other hand, I am an Englishman who lives in Bulgaria for the moment, moves to UK for a visit to friends and family, then off to Penang in Malasia to wait out the European winter. Not rich as you may think, we live on my State Pension but the cost of living in Malaysia and in Bulgaria is a lot less than UK.

Lol
                  I did not know I had such an influence on the course of your life!
                  sorry you see me!
                  With my supernatural powers, I will try to unblock ports and stations so that my dear friend, you can come visit me in Paris.
                  Leave me a few months to fix this mess!

Comment

[/B]Actually I have made a couple of bucks playing with Forex and am taking my wifey on a month long tour of Europe, probably in the fall when it is cooler and most of the ugly Americans (including our fearless leader) have returned home. Plan on London and Paris of course and maybe we could have a toddy.

Comment

Originally posted by iqofgenius View Post
                      [/B]Actually I have made a couple of bucks playing with Forex and am taking my wifey on a month long tour of Europe, probably in the fall when it is cooler and most of the ugly Americans (including our fearless leader) have returned home. Plan on London and Paris of course and maybe we could have a toddy.
                      Hey IQ, it is good that you plan to come to our old world!
                      You and your wife are welcome in Paris, just PM me when you think you're ready (as Freddie said, I am often in Paris, but sometimes I travel!) and we can meet together, and Freddie is also welcome of course.

All the best

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      Working...
                      X