Section in the forum for forex signals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Section in the forum for forex signals

Hi , I think there could be a section for signal services in this forum , what you guys think ?

The problem with this is that no reliable signal service is going to trade accounts for their clients then take the time to come to this forum and share the same signals. By the time they post it, it would be too late to react. You will find if you research this forum that many people have jumped on here and attempted to share their signals but they didn't last at all. This reminds me of the newspaper "Wall Street Journal' They would send out their newspapers with stock market info and suggestions and by the time subscribers would receive the newspaper, it would be too late to even react. The same applies with signals given here, it just wouldn't work out. Keep in mind that this forum is down quite often and getting signals to enter or exit would not work out.

OR

If your suggesting that a thread be started for advertising for signal services, admin would want to receive compensation for that unfortunately my friend.
    Last edited by David; 18-05-11, 18:31.

Comment

option 2 - the idea is just to share some good signal services , like a review site

Comment

I personally do not agree. Why ? Because what if the it turns out to be SCAM ? Then the money gone with the Wind...

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        Working...
        X