Bug-Jyki 1100 DOLARES IN 12 HOURS in demo account

Guest master9357

• 3 weeks later...

I put it on my live cent acct with forex4you along side the IlanFarhad to see which one had more draw down and more profit. I have to say that Bug Ea performs much better than than IlanFarhad with less than half the drawdown. I started the acct with appx 2500 cents and this week Bug mad about $270 Ilan made appx $25. As everyone knows we had some big movements on the gbp/usd and usd/jpn and the Ea survived without crashing.

Hope this helps,

EzBusiness

I put it on my live cent acct with forex4you along side the IlanFarhad to see which one had more draw down and more profit. I have to say that Bug Ea performs much better than than IlanFarhad with less than half the drawdown. I started the acct with appx 2500 cents and this week Bug mad about $270 Ilan made appx $25. As everyone knows we had some big movements on the gbp/usd and usd/jpn and the Ea survived without crashing.

Hope this helps,

EzBusiness

Can you please post your settings?

Thanks in advance

I have optimized once a week for the last two weeks. I look for the lowest drawdown and highest profit on my optimization to trade with.

EzBusiness

Just a few more questions if you don't mind. What drawdown percent do you find acceptable? Also do you only run this on Gbp/Usd? And last, how many weeks data do you use to optimise?

Just a few more questions if you don't mind. What drawdown percent do you find acceptable? Also do you only run this on Gbp/Usd? And last, how many weeks data do you use to optimise?

Well I find that when I optimize the settings I choose the settings with less than 25% drawdown. Thats not to say that the EA will not have more than 25% DD when live trading, this is a dangerous EA because it is a martingale ea. Most traders know that they are very dangerous, the idea is to try and recover your investment as soon as possible so you are not risking any of your money. Be very carefull, if you decide to trade live you should open a cent acct and trade .01 lots with a minimum of $5000 cents. Good luck

I have only run it on the gbp/usd.

EzBusiness

• 3 weeks later...

Just wondering whether any russian speakers here could kindly translate the user manual for this, which is included in the zip file on the link posted in here:

[email protected]/file/oufk-MmQ/Bug-Jyki.html

I have tried to translate using google translate, but it is leaving out too many gaps...The information about the optimization seems to be very good, just for general knowledge and not only for this ea.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...