150 members have voted

1. 1. OAN4X Manual Trading System

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is link to download I renamed the file to OAN4X Manual Trading System

hxxp://[email protected]/download.php?tk9hd43uffdxv4r

mt Thank you for sharing the link again... I notice there is no dll or tpl, do we use the ones from the other link (the not fixed one)? and all those in your file are indies right? going the indicator folder.

oups sorry just noticed the tpl...but still no dll..

Edited by chrisfx

Ok I have everything in place...dll is still the old one (don't know if i should remove it or not) anyway everything looks very good and again a big Thank you to mtuppers and Dan...Now I think I understand the rules except for how to use the overbought-oversold section..

assuming we count the levels from bottom to top.

-Lower section is overbought and top section is oversold

-there for we count very bottom 1st line as level 1 overbought

-second upwards line is level 2 overbought and 3rd line is level 3 overbought.

Top section we count the same from bottom up making the last line at very top level 3 oversold.

now we have solid white candles with green or blue tips....if the white solid candle touches the 2nd line bottom level (middle line in the overbought section) we then say it is "overbought 2 levels"? or when it continues up to the 3rd line in oversold section (very top line in the oversold section) then we say it is "oversold 3 levels"? meaning we buy, but their all over the place....Hope I explained this right...please confirm If I understand the overbought oversold correctly ....and Thank you again...

P.S. do I get rid of the dll? or leave it in...at some point I removed the dll and candles in timer section were solid white with blue and green tips...then when I replaced it went back and forth tf the solid white became just green or blue solid candle and they are all over the place where as before the all started from bottom up and made more sence..is that cause of the dll? don't know what could of caused that..

Edited by chrisfx

No Deposit Bonus - For Trading

Do you want to test your forex strategy but hesitant to cough up your hard earned money, this thread is for you. Just recently I discover a forum that credit you 0.20$ per valuable post you make, and in the forum it’s easy to accumulate 5$ in just minutes of posting. Let’s do the math: let us say you are able to post 20 post a day(min), that is 4$ credit bonus to your account (no sweat), multiply it by 30 days, that is an easy 120$ bonus money that can be traded live in your Instaforex account and the best part of it is you can withdraw the profits without restrictions. And every month you can still add up those bonus as long as you continue to post in the forum. Who says you need money to invest in forex? And if you have a profitable system you can easily grow the 120$ you acquire the first month alone. You may ask what's the catch? There is no catch because the forum is sponsored by Instaforex broker and its part of their advertising campaign to lure more traders in their company. So if you are interested guys, you can hit the button and start accumulating this bonus. Registration is absolutely free, so you won't risk a thing on this one.

http://goo.gl/O78HK

To Moderators: I hope that you will allow this thread, its not my intention to drive forum members to go to other forum, members here can actually co-exist on both forums. II is still the best source of quality information that will be helpful in one's trading journey, and the other forum can be the best source of continuous source of free bonus money for trading..so why not combine both world.

Good Luck!

Edited by fxtraderxxx

No Deposit Bonus - For Trading

Do you want to test your forex strategy but hesitant to cough up your hard earned money, this thread is for you. Just recently I discover a forum that credit you 0.20$ per valuable post you make, and in the forum it’s easy to accumulate 5$ in just minutes of posting. Let’s do the math: let us say you are able to post 20 post a day(min), that is 4$ credit bonus to your account (no sweat), multiply it by 30 days, that is an easy 120$ bonus money that can be traded live in your Instaforex account and the best part of it is you can withdraw the profits without restrictions. And every month you can still add up those bonus as long as you continue to post in the forum. Who says you need money to invest in forex? And if you have a profitable system you can easily grow the 120$ you acquire the first month alone. You may ask what's the catch? There is no catch because the forum is sponsored by Instaforex broker and its part of their advertising campaign to lure more traders in their company. So if you are interested guys, you can hit the button and start accumulating this bonus. Registration is absolutely free, so you won't risk a thing on this one.

http://goo.gl/O78HK

To Moderators: I hope that you will allow this thread, its not my intention to drive forum members to go to other forum, members here can actually co-exist on both forums. II is still the best source of quality information that will be helpful in one's trading journey, and the other forum can be the best source of continuous source of free bonus money for trading..so why not combine both world.

Good Luck!

But who's going to read all that Cr@p ?

Edited by marthart
would not let me write ****

This is Instaforex we are talking about...I did a search and this is what I found..

Here is what was said, reading this you will understand what it's all about...

11-20-2008, 01:39 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by IFX Ekaterina

Well, as I supposed, you are not informed about the rules of campaign providing by our company.

Barunia and Yulia have already uploaded their IDs to get Welcome Bonus and they are different. But it is not so hard for one person to ask his friend or relative for his ID to open another account. It is not the way. And even if we came to their city and meet them it won't proove anything. Because it is not so hard for person to ask his friend or relative to play the role of another person.

"By that argument, any two (or more) people who sign up within a week or two of each other from the same country and who do any similar trades could be branded as the same person and have all profits taken.

How do you determine the difference between friends taking the same trade signals and people cheating?

I was thinking of giving your bonus program a try along with a friend or two of mine that I trade with. Are you telling me that it would be a bad idea?"

This is the link to read the whole story...

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/blacklisted-folder-unresolved-scam-cases/3483-instaforex.html

:-? No thanks...But thanks anyway....:)

• 3 years later...