Interesting idea

I just had an idea , to create in the forum one section , and in that section , the person who wants , would share his/her whole material of trading , including e-books , videos , indicators , EAs , everything that the person has and want to share.What you guys think ? Give your oppinion please

I just had an idea , to create in the forum one section , and in that section , the person who wants , would share his/her whole material of trading , including e-books , videos , indicators , EAs , everything that the person has and want to share.What you guys think ? Give your oppinion please

Interesting in general

But what about sharing only those tools the sharer is actually using for his trading

When I look at all my stuff, I can tell that about 99% of it could go to recycle.bin

Guest David1713006337

Similar to a Trading Journal (other forums have this..we should too!)

• 8 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest machete

It's strange to think that forums rules would prohibit that unless your goal is not advertising or promoting something.