Interesting idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting idea

I just had an idea , to create in the forum one section , and in that section , the person who wants , would share his/her whole material of trading , including e-books , videos , indicators , EAs , everything that the person has and want to share.What you guys think ? Give your oppinion please

Originally posted by ForexExpert View Post
    I just had an idea , to create in the forum one section , and in that section , the person who wants , would share his/her whole material of trading , including e-books , videos , indicators , EAs , everything that the person has and want to share.What you guys think ? Give your oppinion please
    Interesting in general
    But what about sharing only those tools the sharer is actually using for his trading
    When I look at all my stuff, I can tell that about 99% of it could go to recycle.bin

Comment

Similar to a Trading Journal (other forums have this..we should too!)

Comment

Go Ahead. Nice post.

Comment

Good Idea ForexExpert

Comment

Your idea seems to be good but how can we verify the genuiness of the post? so idea is good but bit a risky.

Comment

It's strange to think that forums rules would prohibit that unless your goal is not advertising or promoting something.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              Working...
              X