Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
    Banned Array
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,304 Times in 513 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by santoshv2k View Post
    Thanks florida trader, actually I have put the request after going through entire thread. In 2011, multiupload.nl/2PPU74GLGG was shared but it's working no more. I got interested in this system only after reading your post #254 in this thread.
    The link is actually a bad link my friend since it's stated in another posting that the system can't be shared since it's linked with the developers server. The only way to obtain it is to purchase it. It's a great trading system and those that have purchased and understood the system, are doing very well with their account balances.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FloridaTrader For This Useful Post:

Gold Member Array
    Thanks
    thanks FloridaTrader I too shall look into that as I use MT4 for FX systems and charting.....

• The Following User Says Thank You to wizard101 For This Useful Post:

Super Moderators Array hermanhess's Avatar
    Thanks
    Old thread ... just wondering if any of the old timers who took it up are still with STAR

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Why are there so many templates ? With all due respect, the system seems redundant with so many. What am I missing here?

I made a large amount of pips on the 1st trade using the STD and the 13-68 templates on the 4hr chart GBP/CHF, but I added S/R and Fibo retracement to my chart. What am I missing here ?

• The Following User Says Thank You to grego123 For This Useful Post:

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grego123 View Post
    Why are there so many templates ? With all due respect, the system seems redundant with so many. What am I missing here?

I made a large amount of pips on the 1st trade using the STD and the 13-68 templates on the 4hr chart GBP/CHF, but I added S/R and Fibo retracement to my chart. What am I missing here ?
    Hi Grego I am one of the first buyers of this system but never managed to grasp how to use it, can you please explain how you used the Std and 13-68 templates? If possible with some images.

Thanks

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Hey Traderdbx,

I also had the system for about five years and decided to take a look at it again when I saw this thread. I just took a trade when the price was above all of the moving averages. I don't want to criticize this system, but I just don't see what's so special about it. I'm not sure what I'm missing, but I would like to learn it. I just trade 4 hour charts and saw a good set up. I wish I could be of more help. I personally use the "Magic breakout plus system" as my basic system and added indicators like semaphor tro modified, pz_harmonics indicator, and innovatorlevelindicator for my S/R. Drawing fib retracements, Harmonic patterns, and a 34 ema wave generally keeps me in and out of bad trades. Let me know if I can share any thing with you or help in any way.
    Grego
    PS : I attempted to post a photo of my trade but can't quite figure out how to do it.
    Last edited by grego123; 11-08-2014 at 11:15 PM. Reason: spelling and added a sentence ..

• The Following User Says Thank You to grego123 For This Useful Post:

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Is this system still kicking? So many people used to slag it but only few would praise it. I don't see any more noise around it now. Just curious

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Is this profitable for anyone....I don't see much results

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Hello any one here

• Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627