Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System Trade setups

Dear Brother and sister,
    This is S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System Trade setups.
    This is supertrade system a Brain child of The Great Mr.Tom Hennessy
    Here we post any trade setups(short or long) any time frame
    we just start it.so feel free to post pic.we discuss here within our limited resources.to learn the system.
    if we learn well then go for premium.
    ask many Question! make Mistake!!,Argue with open mind!!
    Learn the System in and out!!
    Make more Pips!
    Thanks to Alright,wades-world,wakjoe
    wish u all the best
    Last edited by fxnizar; 06-05-11, 10:03.

I will try to focus on Eur/Usd as I still am learning this system. Let us use this as a way to learn this system from the beginning with each other's help. Make the learning curve shorter. and the pips longer....PEACE...

P.S. The system can be found here
    Code:
    http://www.supertradesystem.com/
    And here @ Indo-Investasi
    Code:
    http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/441-S.T.A.R-(SuperTradeSystem)-Trading-System
    Last edited by wades-world; 01-05-11, 00:47. Reason: Linking to developer..Thanks David..

Comment

Here old one GBPUSD M15 short setup

Comment

here old one long: EURUSD m15 Still positive
        run the setup find out which one cut? post here your finding.

Comment

Just trying to get the pic right

[/URL]
          This one is EUR|USD 15m TF current. This one was a complete setup but the outcome was a Continuation Signal.
          "The Setup was a M15 but at the pullback it did grow to M30 because the Force index was below the Zero at the pullback extreme at 4/28 15:00. If you look at the chart you see now it is not the lowest pullback but it is the first who did give a retrace back and give us a Continuation Signal so now we have to wait for a new trend extreme or lower pullback. And we did get a lower pullback at 19:00 but that did give us a NO crossing pair within 5 bars so we dont have anything to evaluate and wait for a new pullback."
          Last edited by wades-world; 01-05-11, 00:50.

Comment

Fxnizar,

Regarding the EUR 15 min setup you posted:

From the main pivot,the long term series of moving averages must attain period orientation - that is they need to sort themselves out in the correct order and direction, before you can start to look for a flip.

With the flip, all the long term moving averages must cross the gold average and the gold must change direction by at least 1 pip.

I don't see that in your example of the EUR 15 minute chart.So i don't think it is a valid setup.

yakka

Comment

Please also be aware that Tom has added many "rules" over the years to filter out the bad trades.

Not saying the system is no good, just that it has been continually optimized to fit the past.

yakka

Comment

Originally posted by yakka View Post
                Please also be aware that Tom has added many "rules" over the years to filter out the bad trades.

Not saying the system is no good, just that it has been continually optimized to fit the past.

yakka
                Is there any new version available? If yes please share.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

New S.T.A.R.

Yes there is but you won't find it here. As a matter of fact I haven't found it anywhere. And there is also a lot of things only shared on their forum. That is not in the sold system per se.

Comment

trading system based on moving average i love it..,,
                    i'm using moving average too but i added bollinger bands as a support and ressistance.
                    exploring moving average it so pleasure

Comment

Originally posted by ikan lele View Post
                      trading system based on moving average i love it..,,
                      i'm using moving average too but i added bollinger bands as a support and ressistance.
                      exploring moving average it so pleasure
                      where the difference is that the moving average used in here are based on Fibonacci numbers
                      and most other system based on moving averages are just numbers
                      also most other systems based on moving average use extra indicators tho help them to minimize the Lag to try to get in as early as possible in a new trend.
                      where here we use the moving average to show us the Specific pattern we need to find at different timeframes
                      and finaly do some special trick at the pullback to give us a trigger or not for a reversal

Comment

This is a great extension of the S.T.A.R. System. I like where it's going and the potential will prove how good this system actually is.

Comment

found another way of locating pivots in MT5. It also works well in MT4, but MT5 has many TF and it is very handy to switch TF in order to find flips. Template for MT5:

http://www.4shared.com/file/SOwd8aIg/cci_and_rsi.html

Please play with this and share your findings.

Comment

please dont improve this system, i think original is good and simple, dont make it complicated pls... lets back to topic.

Comment

Is this going to be the Pivot High after the news of Osama? E\U 15m current.
                              "The latest pullback was deep and if you look at the force index you need to go to the H1 timeframe to get the force above the Zero and again when looking at the first crossing pair there is no crossing pair within 5 bars of the pullback so we need even a lower pullback or a new trend extreme. Only a new trend extreme would make this the latest pullback. Also a new flip in the M15 timeframe so then we would have to look if the M30 timframe would be OK for a good setup.There are also EU Setups at H4 and D0.5"
                              Last edited by wades-world; 02-05-11, 23:04.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X