• Originally posted by santoshv2k View Post
    Is this system coded for NT7?
    Unfortunately no

Comment

• Can someone share START system/manual, would really appreciate it

Comment

• Originally posted by Tseko View Post
        I saw a lot people criticizing S.T.A.R
        You need to return to the beginning of the thread and read again. People were not criticizing the star system, they were complaining about how the trading system was too difficult to learn. Look at the traders that are successfully trading the system, they have a background of experience. Those that didn't understand the system obviously don't like the system are those that lack the experience. Let's choose your words wisely new guy.

Comment

Can someone share START system/manual, would really appreciate it
          The thread is only 26 pages long. Please take the time to read each of the postings and you will find the answer you seek.

Comment

• Thanks florida trader, actually I have put the request after going through entire thread. In 2011, multiupload.nl/2PPU74GLGG was shared but it's working no more. I got interested in this system only after reading your post #254 in this thread.

Comment

Thanks florida trader, actually I have put the request after going through entire thread. In 2011, multiupload.nl/2PPU74GLGG was shared but it's working no more. I got interested in this system only after reading your post #254 in this thread.
              The link is actually a bad link my friend since it's stated in another posting that the system can't be shared since it's linked with the developers server. The only way to obtain it is to purchase it. It's a great trading system and those that have purchased and understood the system, are doing very well with their account balances.

Comment

• thanks FloridaTrader I too shall look into that as I use MT4 for FX systems and charting.....

Comment

• Old thread ... just wondering if any of the old timers who took it up are still with STAR

Comment

• Why are there so many templates ? With all due respect, the system seems redundant with so many. What am I missing here?

I made a large amount of pips on the 1st trade using the STD and the 13-68 templates on the 4hr chart GBP/CHF, but I added S/R and Fibo retracement to my chart. What am I missing here ?

Comment

• Originally posted by grego123 View Post
                      Why are there so many templates ? With all due respect, the system seems redundant with so many. What am I missing here?

I made a large amount of pips on the 1st trade using the STD and the 13-68 templates on the 4hr chart GBP/CHF, but I added S/R and Fibo retracement to my chart. What am I missing here ?
                      Hi Grego I am one of the first buyers of this system but never managed to grasp how to use it, can you please explain how you used the Std and 13-68 templates? If possible with some images.

Thanks

Comment

• Hey Traderdbx,

I also had the system for about five years and decided to take a look at it again when I saw this thread. I just took a trade when the price was above all of the moving averages. I don't want to criticize this system, but I just don't see what's so special about it. I'm not sure what I'm missing, but I would like to learn it. I just trade 4 hour charts and saw a good set up. I wish I could be of more help. I personally use the "Magic breakout plus system" as my basic system and added indicators like semaphor tro modified, pz_harmonics indicator, and innovatorlevelindicator for my S/R. Drawing fib retracements, Harmonic patterns, and a 34 ema wave generally keeps me in and out of bad trades. Let me know if I can share any thing with you or help in any way.
                        Grego
                        PS : I attempted to post a photo of my trade but can't quite figure out how to do it.
                        Last edited by grego123; 08-11-14, 23:15. Reason: spelling and added a sentence ..

Comment

• Is this system still kicking? So many people used to slag it but only few would praise it. I don't see any more noise around it now. Just curious

Comment

• Is this profitable for anyone....I don't see much results

Comment

• Hello any one here

Comment

• I liked going through this...
                                Thanks!!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X