S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System Trade setups

fxnizar

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe you can post some of your trade setups here... that can be very helpful for us that are learning since this is the 'STAR trade setup' thread...

That is a good request turtle. Only thing is my own setups are not using anything like you are familiar with if you have the old stuff from on here. The idea is the same but you would not be able to see the same traits. This is because of the 3 place decimal Speed Multiplier that is used in place of switching templates. More setups than are possible at 1/2x or 1x or 2x and the speeds are now adjusted at the pullback evaluation using a very precise histogram Force Index.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest FloridaTrader
STAR system is one of the unique system I have found so far.

As a 5 year STAR Trader, I can vouch that it is a very good trading system. Tom Hennessy is a pure genius in my opinion. If anyone considers themselves an experienced trader, I recommend that you check out this system.

• 1 month later...
Guest FloridaTrader
I saw a lot people criticizing S.T.A.R

You need to return to the beginning of the thread and read again. People were not criticizing the star system, they were complaining about how the trading system was too difficult to learn. Look at the traders that are successfully trading the system, they have a background of experience. Those that didn't understand the system obviously don't like the system are those that lack the experience. Let's choose your words wisely new guy.

Guest FloridaTrader
Can someone share START system/manual, would really appreciate it

The thread is only 26 pages long. Please take the time to read each of the postings and you will find the answer you seek.

Guest FloridaTrader
Thanks florida trader, actually I have put the request after going through entire thread. In 2011, multiupload.nl/2PPU74GLGG was shared but it's working no more. I got interested in this system only after reading your post #254 in this thread.

The link is actually a bad link my friend since it's stated in another posting that the system can't be shared since it's linked with the developers server. The only way to obtain it is to purchase it. It's a great trading system and those that have purchased and understood the system, are doing very well with their account balances.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Why are there so many templates ? With all due respect, the system seems redundant with so many. What am I missing here?

I made a large amount of pips on the 1st trade using the STD and the 13-68 templates on the 4hr chart GBP/CHF, but I added S/R and Fibo retracement to my chart. What am I missing here ?

Hi Grego I am one of the first buyers of this system but never managed to grasp how to use it, can you please explain how you used the Std and 13-68 templates? If possible with some images.

Thanks

Hey Traderdbx,

I also had the system for about five years and decided to take a look at it again when I saw this thread. I just took a trade when the price was above all of the moving averages. I don't want to criticize this system, but I just don't see what's so special about it. I'm not sure what I'm missing, but I would like to learn it. I just trade 4 hour charts and saw a good set up. I wish I could be of more help. I personally use the "Magic breakout plus system" as my basic system and added indicators like semaphor tro modified, pz_harmonics indicator, and innovatorlevelindicator for my S/R. Drawing fib retracements, Harmonic patterns, and a 34 ema wave generally keeps me in and out of bad trades. Let me know if I can share any thing with you or help in any way.

Grego

PS : I attempted to post a photo of my trade but can't quite figure out how to do it.

Edited by grego123
spelling and added a sentence ..

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...