S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System Trade setups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C0UNDE View Post
    Hi guys, here are some old "supposed" trade for EUR/USD (D1 TF). Just need to know if is a valid signal.

Any help will be appreciate it.
    Thanks
    Dear Counde,

Please refer to fig 1 of the book, the pic should similar to that pic.

Your first picture have trend extreme and pullback in the wrong direction (the last bull zigzag might be a good setup on H4)

If the MP is up then the trend is heading down (bearish) then the flip should against the trend/prime stage (bullish), later the move of stage 2 should go with the trend (bearish) then made a CUT (bullish). Until this point your pic correct..

But,,,,,

After the CUT, the move should continue as the trend (bearish) and move beyond the beginning of cut. this strong move should cause a trend extreme. Your picture not even beyond the beginning of cut, not even any extreme.

The label cut - trend ext in your pic could be a flip in lesser degree while your pull ext maybe a trend extreme.

Imagine that the whole move is like a zigzag, the initial end would be MP and the other end Trend Ext, the midlle line should be the flip. The second line to the trend ext being intercept by Cut.

Remember that Cut and Pullback didn't make a flip

You began to get the point

Comment

I put this in the other thread but this may be a better overview pic of the system.

I got this in an email welcoming me after I purchased.

Comment

Pls can someone post a valid link to download this STAR supersystem. The previous link are all invalid. Very grateful

Comment

Is this considered a cut? And at what part are we supposed to look at the force index to see if it is above or below 0. The PP, Flip, Cut or overall trend?
          Last edited by wades-world; 09-05-11, 00:54.

Comment

Originally posted by wealthforus View Post
            Pls can someone post a valid link to download this STAR supersystem. The previous link are all invalid. Very grateful
            Maybe better to keep this thread for discussing trades only and post all the rest on the other one. That's a new link anyway
            Code:
            www.multiupload.com/JHC8FEKC5Q

Comment

Originally posted by wades-world View Post

Is this considered a cut? And at what part are we supposed to look at the force index to see if it is above or below 0. The PP, Flip, Cut or overall trend?
              No WW, the cut start cannot begin until 2nd stage is proven valid already. This would mean the flip starting point has to be gotten past and also period orientation of 68 ma group is there. Only then can a cut be counted. Until those 2 points of criteria are proven anything that would look to be a cut is ignored.

The force is for pullback evaluation only to see if the timeframe needs to be set slower to get a good evaluation.
              Last edited by retry99; 09-05-11, 02:03.

Comment

any watch list for this week?
                plz post
                nizar

Comment

retry99 please.
                  Why this one is not a cut ?

Comment

sorry.... here it is
                    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/135/capture01e.jpg/

Comment

Originally posted by bobmorloc View Post
                      retry99 please.
                      Why this one is not a cut ?
                      Originally posted by bobmorloc View Post
                      sorry.... here it is
                      http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/135/capture01e.jpg/
                      This is the same reason and situation as the post I just put up for wades-world on this link
                      Code:
                      http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/12897-S.T.A.R-(SuperTradeSystem)-Trading-System-Trade-setups?p=150016&viewfull=1#post150016
                      This is one of the clarifications that were put on the forum. There is a whole section there that fixes mistakes in the ebook and gives some mechanical criteria in place of some criteria that were only descriptions.

That is just the tip of the iceberg because there is much more than this which I assume is not available in the downloads here.

IMO this is very important information.
                      Last edited by retry99; 09-05-11, 22:52.

Comment

Here are another one in the GPB/USD D1, but I have doubts about the flip and the double cut, also the move after the cut it's not very clear to me. I couldn't find anything about double cut's in the manual, so may be could be a valid signal, if it is so, then we can enter the trade. Hope some expert can tell his/her advice.

Thanks!
                        Last edited by C0UNDE; 10-05-11, 03:08.

Comment

Dear Counde
                          this GBPUSD D1 Chart not for this week it will take time fulfill,
                          any way keep eye on it.
                          Nizar

Comment

Originally posted by fxnizar View Post
                            Dear Counde
                            this GBPUSD D1 Chart not for this week it will take time fulfill,
                            any way keep eye on it.
                            Nizar
                            Hi Nizar,

That means is a valid signal?. Also it will be very helpfull adding alerts when price touches the purple line. I don't know if is has already done in the SuperStar forum, maybe someone can modify the indi for us.

Comment

Originally posted by C0UNDE View Post
                              Hi Nizar,

That means is a valid signal?. Also it will be very helpfull adding alerts when price touches the purple line. I don't know if is has already done in the SuperStar forum, maybe someone can modify the indi for us.
                              it is not be done yet in the SuperStar Forum
                              we did try to find a Good Hull Moving Average where a Email or Sound allert is included
                              also one of the problems is we use a Offset of 3 for our Hull settings
                              and i noticed when u use a crossing line alerter then it did already allert before it is crossed but i think that is because of the offset of 3 if u put the ofset at 0 then the moving line is also moving to the left and then the crossing would be correct
                              but not for our charts so we need the ofset to be at 3 so far we dont have a good working Alerter
                              Last edited by freakgib; 10-05-11, 13:50.

Comment

Originally posted by freakgib View Post
                                it is not be done yet in the SuperStar Forum
                                we did try to find a Good Hull Moving Average where a Email or Sound allert is included
                                also one of the problems is we use a Offset of 3 for our Hull settings
                                and i noticed when u use a crossing line alerter then it did already allert before it is crossed but i think that is because of the offset of 3 if u put the ofset at 0 then the moving line is also moving to the left and then the crossing would be correct
                                but not for our charts so we need the ofset to be at 3 so far we dont have a good working Alerter
                                freakgb the hull is set as method 3 which is not the same as an offset of 3. Method is just setting the indicator to calculate as a hull formula.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X