Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry i am little busy in my factory,
    just give me break i will be back here very soon,
    my brothers and sisters please take care this.
    this is not my thread this is our thread.

few words :
    this is very special system it wants you always! without u it cant do any thing.
    it only need simple commonsense thats all. this is what next? system .
    please ask the question to the system it will answer you.
    what next?

Comment

anyone watching gbpaud h4?
      plz post
      plz share yours ideas to improvise this thread
      Last edited by fxnizar; 04-05-11, 07:57.

Comment

look at GBPAUD H1 and u see more Main Pivot at 3/18

Comment

good freakgib
          keep posting
          a pic is more than 10000 words!!!

Comment

guys pls use this software if u want to capture image and automaticaly upload picture to the server, just copy the uploaded image link and paste in this forum if u want to share your setup here

its free software and very simple.

http://www.techsmith.com/download/jing/

Comment

Originally posted by wades-world View Post

Is this going to be the Pivot High after the news of Osama? E\U 15m current.
              "The latest pullback was deep and if you look at the force index you need to go to the H1 timeframe to get the force above the Zero and again when looking at the first crossing pair there is no crossing pair within 5 bars of the pullback so we need even a lower pullback or a new trend extreme. Only a new trend extreme would make this the latest pullback. Also a new flip in the M15 timeframe so then we would have to look if the M30 timframe would be OK for a good setup.There are also EU Setups at H4 and D0.5"
              If I may add note;
              please have a look at the CUT, we do have a criteria called MAC-Move After Cut. At the early stage of my learning I put less importance on it (I believe some of you did). But this move after cut dictate a valid set up for STAR.

The criteria in the book said that after the cut, the band of MAs required to become steepening and more parallel. If not steepening (like your pic above) then more likely the move is going to what we called rolling-over. This price move will cause the band of MAs rolling over and cause a flip (it did in your pic).

We deal with such situation using only CSA and 52s setup and not for trend reversal (only quick profit taking)

Comment

Originally posted by fxnizar View Post
                anyone watching gbpaud h4?
                plz post
                plz share yours ideas to improvise this thread
                This time No set for GbpAud H4 at all. Its required to have a valid main Pivot, confirmed prime stage, valid flip causing move, valid flip, then confirmed second stage; All in order.

Then only if you have those initial traits then would worth to treat it as candidate and wait for Cut, then Move After Cut, then Pullback and last retrace. Then only if you have those traits the "pullback evaluation" could be done

Comment

Originally posted by muhhatta View Post
                  This time No set for GbpAud H4 at all. Its required to have a valid main Pivot, confirmed prime stage, valid flip causing move, valid flip, then confirmed second stage; All in order.

Then only if you have those initial traits then would worth to treat it as candidate and wait for Cut, then Move After Cut, then Pullback and last retrace. Then only if you have those traits the "pullback evaluation" could be done
                  right - for H4 - or move to a faster t/f

Comment

here is my trade GBPAUD H1
                    I TAKE TRADE REAL ACCOUNT ITS STILL POSITIVE
                    any thing wrong tell me

i take trade in h1 but the setup is h4.i may be wrong.if u want to learn swinging first make courage enough to touch the water in tip of your leg thump finger !!!!
                    Last edited by fxnizar; 06-05-11, 11:55. Reason: setup

Comment

ya its turn negative now few dollar.
                      i just find one thing, its h1 trade we must stick with hours not in days.
                      its closely 270 pip up then down tell me its good or not
                      Last edited by fxnizar; 06-05-11, 14:14.

Comment

Hi guys, here are some old "supposed" trade for EUR/USD (D1 TF). Just need to know if is a valid signal.

Any help will be appreciate it.
                        Thanks
                        Last edited by C0UNDE; 06-05-11, 14:13.

Comment

If I may add note;
                          please have a look at the CUT, we do have a criteria called MAC-Move After Cut. At the early stage of my learning I put less importance on it (I believe some of you did). But this move after cut dictate a valid set up for STAR.

The criteria in the book said that after the cut, the band of MAs required to become steepening and more parallel. If not steepening (like your pic above) then more likely the move is going to what we called rolling-over. This price move will cause the band of MAs rolling over and cause a flip (it did in your pic).

We deal with such situation using only CSA and 52s setup and not for trend reversal (only quick profit taking)
                          Hi All,

Still so many learners thought the system is difficult. I am not saying this after understand it but this thought of easiness already in my mind since the second time i read it.

First time I read it, my only concern was to understand "a whole new concept". I read page after page just to understand the new language but it is understandable.

Concisely, the main aim of traits hunting is to find an exhausted move which is sign by a set of traits. STAR pullback evaluation can only be applied if the complete set of traits have taken place. Pullback evaluation will result in Reversal or Continuation Signal.

If the trend does reverse you simply take the trade, but if evaluation produce CS doesn't mean no trade at all. We can simply steal pips with Secondary Setup and CSA setup. That is star all about.

The only thing to search are the set of traits; prime stage - flip - secondary stage - cut - move after cut - pullback. It will looks like in the big move (fig.1) in the picture of the book. Look and memorize the picture and finding the set up will become easier. As Tom says in the book, initially maybe difficult to find the setup/flip but when your eyes get used then finding setup is just a glance between timeframe. Even easier to get used to flip finder tool.

When I understood the language and the meaning of those traits then I applied it in MT4. I printed the book to consult back when I set the template. I analyze every traits and consult the book. What exactly book says about MP, next prime stage, later flip and so on.

I did so and come up with several question in every traits. For ex; Once I evaluate a pullback and find a cross at the fifth bar. Suddenly I think what does the book mean by "cross within five bars of the pullback". Therefore, do the pullback to be count as bar 1st or do we count the first bar at the bar next to pullback? I search the whole book but couldn't be sure for my own conclusion.

I did find some mistake in the book like the picture of the CUT. At least there were 2 pic of CUT (cut where second stage haven't been confirm)

I can tell that I understood primary setup in just 3 days. First I read the whole book then I applied primary setup for a week yet stuck with further deeper question.

See that, If only, any of you came to us with such question then we should tell that you did tried to read the book (Or maybe those who manage to understand the system has no longer came to this forum for a question).

Those of you that at least got the points of the book could tell that only pic post #15 of Wades-world (Star-setup thread) that depicting STAR traits while other pic posts not even close.

There are interesting points I could tell about that #15 picture; The picture provide a (valid) flip, but the flip move itself contain a flip inside. Seeing that pic, STAR newbie would think that the move has 2 flip which is not a valid setup for STAR.

But I should tell you that it does a valid flip. This kind flip we call "Shadow". Either Wades know this exactly (as a legal copy owner) or has no idea at all that he posted such pic, but such picture may mislead those who are at the early stage of learning STAR.

See the point, I have came through this path. We are here to help you if you are willing to help your self which we can tell from your question. Indeed I see some who are worth of help.

Such person who have came through the right path would contribute meaningfully to the Premium Forum.

I came to this forum because I got a help from this forum that finally ended me up in the Premium (Thank you G***)

I have a strong believe that I would see some of you in the forum soon.

Keep learning Guys, Its worth,,,
                          Last edited by muhhatta; 06-05-11, 17:28.

Comment

If I may add note;

Hi All,

Still so many learners thought the system is difficult. I am saying this not after understand it but this thought of easiness already in my mind since the second time i read it.

First time I read it, my only concern was to understand "a whole new concept". I read page after page just to understand the new language but it is understandable.

Concisely, the main aim of traits hunting is to find an exhausted move which is sign by a set of traits. STAR pullback evaluation can only be applied if the complete set of traits have taken place. Pullback evaluation will result in Reversal or Continuation Signal.

If the trend does reverse you simply take the trade, but if evaluation produce CS doesn't mean no trade at all. We can simply steal pips with Secondary Setup and CSA setup. That is star all about.

The only thing to search are the set of traits; prime stage - flip - secondary stage - cut - move after cut - pullback. It will looks like in the big move (fig.1) in the picture of the book. Look and memorize the picture and finding the set up will become easier. As Tom says in the book, initially maybe difficult to find the setup/flip but when your eyes get used then finding setup is just a glance between timeframe. Even easier to get used to flip finder tool.

When I understood the language and the meaning of those traits then I applied it in MT4. I printed the book to consult back when I set the template. I analyze every traits and consult the book. What exactly book says about MP, next prime stage, later flip and so on.

I did so and come up with several question in every traits. For ex; Once I evaluate a pullback and find a cross at the fifth bar. Suddenly I think what does the book mean by "cross within five bars of the pullback". Therefore, do the pullback to be count as bar 1st or do we count the first bar at the bar next to pullback? I search the whole book but couldn't be sure for my own conclusion.

I did find some mistake in the book like the picture of the CUT. At least there were 2 pic of CUT (cut where second stage haven't been confirm)

I can tell that I understood primary setup in just 3 days. First I read the whole book then I applied primary setup for a week yet stuck with further deeper question.

See that, If only, any of you came to us with such question then we should tell that you did tried to read the book (Or maybe those who manage to understand the system has no longer came to this forum for a question).

Those of you that at least got the points of the book could tell that only pic post #15 of Wades-world (Star-setup thread) that depicting STAR traits while other pic posts not even close.

There are interesting points I could tell about that #15 picture; The picture provide a (valid) flip, but the flip move itself contain a flip inside. Seeing that pic, STAR newbie would think that the move has 2 flip which is not a valid setup for STAR.

But I should tell you that it does a valid flip. This kind flip we call "Shadow". Either Wades know this exactly (as a legal copy owner) or has no idea at all that he posted such pic, but such picture may mislead those who are at the early stage of learning STAR.

See the point, I have came through this path. We are here to help you if you are willing to help your self which we can tell from your question. Indeed I see some who are worth of help.

Such person who have came through the right path would contribute meaningfully to the Premium Forum.

I came to this forum because I got a help from this forum that finally ended me up in the Premium (Thank you G***)

I have a strong believe that I would see some of you in the forum soon.

Keep learning Guys, Its worth,,,

Comment

here is my trade GBPAUD H1
                              I TAKE TRADE REAL ACCOUNT ITS STILL POSITIVE
                              any thing wrong tell me

i take trade in h1 but the setup is h4.i may be wrong.if u want to learn swinging first make courage enough to touch the water in tip of your leg thump finger !!!!
                              Dear FxNizar,

Didn't mean to harass but some were ain't right

1. The traits must be in order: MP - End of Stage 1/prime stage - Flip - confirm of stage 2 begin - cut - move after cut - trend extreme - pullback - retrace. The next traits based on the existence of the previous trait.

2. As I said in order, you can't put CUT after trend extreme

3. End of stage 1 / Prime stage should be before the flip

4. Second stage begin after the flip / before the cut

Keep trying

Comment

ya its turn negative now few dollar.
                                i just find one thing, its h1 trade we must stick with hours not in days.
                                its closely 270 pip up then down tell me its good or not
                                Dear FxNizar,

Your pic has shown STAR traits. you just didn't label it right. That picture didn't suit for STAR Primary Setup since It didn't have a move after CUT. So we treat such move as CSA and 52s template.

The move that you caught is not a trend reversal, its just a temporary corrective before Continuation Signal. If you apply STAR strategy you should find result with Continuation Signal and miss that 270 pips (unless you apply Secondary, CSA or 52s and exit with a different strategy)

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X