Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Dear Brother's and Sister's,
    well. we going to have 10000 views. i dont know any thing about this kind of things.
    but its shows
    " how people are THIRSTY to find a good system for trading"
    i know this is right system to full fill their Thirsty,so keep posting,post pic's,ask many question
    learn the system then go premium, most important help others to learn,
    like our Master's
    Thank you
    NIzar
    Last edited by fxnizar; 07-21-2011 at 10:41 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fxnizar For This Useful Post:

Silver Member Array
    Thanks

How to proceed

Hi fxnizar,

I have more than 25 setup(s) in my watch-list - different currency-pairs and different time-frames and different stages of the S.T.A.R.-System.

BUT:

As retry stated:
    The version that we have is not up-to-date and the information is only available at the S.T.A.R.-Forum.

So the question is:

How do you think that we will go forward as we only have fractals of the information(s) ?

I would gladly post all my (pre)-setups - but what should be the outcome ? I do not know if my setup(s) are correct - although I did everything like it is described in the e-book ?

Maybe you have a solution for this (except to become member of the premium-forum) ?

I am sure that most of the users who are reading this thread would gladly buy this product afterwards and even become members of the premium forum once they mastered the setup...

Waiting for comments/thoughts....

Cheers

fxfxfx

Quote Originally Posted by fxnizar View Post
    Dear Brother's and Sister's,
    well. we going to have 10000 views. i dont know any thing about this kind of things.
    but its shows
    " how people are THIRSTY to find a good system for trading"
    i know this is right system to full fill their Thirsty,so keep posting,post pic's,ask many question
    learn the system then go premium, most important help others to learn,
    like our Master's
    Thank you
    NIzar

CURMUDGEON FX Array wades-world's Avatar
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THE MONEY THRONE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fxfxfx View Post
    Hi fxnizar,

So the question is:

How do you think that we will go forward as we only have fractals of the information(s) ?

I would gladly post all my (pre)-setups - but what should be the outcome ? I do not know if my setup(s) are correct - although I did everything like it is described in the e-book ?

Maybe you have a solution for this (except to become member of the premium-forum) ?

I am sure that most of the users who are reading this thread would gladly buy this product afterwards and even become members of the premium forum once they mastered the setup...

Waiting for comments/thoughts....

Cheers

fxfxfx
    I also came to your same conclusion.....look back to the beginning of this thread and you will see me posting here......it did not take to long after I realized that I only had enough of the puzzle to not complete it that I stopped and waited until I was able to take the leap of faith from what I learned and saw from others to buy the complete system(which was just recently). And I know your next question will be if it is worth it....and yes it is. Retry99 has not mislead anyone or any part of the information he has given you here. This is the lowest DD I have seen. If someone were to actually post a RR ratio most people would say that it is fabricated. Your answer lies in your feeling with the system. You seem comfortable with it like I was. The mechanics of this system suited me well. So if you feel comfortable with it then take the leap of faith. The price is not that large I just had medical bills from surgery that prevented me from purchasing it sooner. Trust what retry99 and David's older posts along with some others are saying about the validity of this system....they were not salesmen, thery are traders trying to help another, that's all. A person can keep mulling it over and asking question after question but once you are at the point you are at and can no longer learn from a partial system you only have but 2 choices,,,,don't you.? Which is it going to be? I feel like my choice will benefit me for a long time to come....Catch ya later.
    Last edited by wades-world; 07-21-2011 at 10:37 PM.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wades-world For This Useful Post:

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Hoping your recovery from surgery is going well, Wade.

Thanks to Wade and Nizar and others who have expressed appreciation for the posts. It makes it worthwhile to help others find out about STAR and help them to settle on a system and end their searching as many have done.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to retry99 For This Useful Post:

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Anyone looking at CHFJPY and the PTS trade that had a trigger? It is Short at 96.98 on the daily. It is still in that area now but you want to know that it only had a 1 pip turn of purple so that is inside the signal tolerance of +/- 1 pip and that means it may have a continuation despite the reversal signal. Also the normal template reads as a PTS on the .236 but Tom says the actual STAR precision for the 13 would have the .382 as the nearest color matched cross within 5 bars. I guess from his other comments that we may be getting a new set of templates that goes from integer to decimal precision.

hmmm, +/- 1 pip precision signals and now even more accurate tools.

Wow when is this guy gonna break out the lasik machines?

the setup is from a mp of May 25 2010 on D0.5 and trigger was D1 x .382

Only 80 pip possible DD on this daily signal at the signal line and only 59 atm.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to retry99 For This Useful Post:

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Hey RETRY,
    Did the stop hit? I see a higher high form.

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjatrader View Post
    Hey RETRY,
    Did the stop hit? I see a higher high form.
    nt the stop is set at 97.85 and the setup will still be valid if it does set a new trend extreme.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to retry99 For This Useful Post:

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Thanks RETRY,
    I'll sim trade on a reversal candle pattern if formed. What would look like potential targets for you? I see 94.800-94.500 area as 1st res. 94.100 as possible 2nd target. 3rd lot can be removed @ 90.300.
    Last edited by ninjatrader; 07-26-2011 at 12:02 PM.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    I purchased the STAR system a few weeks back. I have been on vacation and I took a print out of the ebook with me, and have got a pretty good grasp of the primary set up and I am starting to understand the secondary set up.
    If anyone who has purchased the system wants to correspond with me that would be great.
    I am looking to be able to ask some clarification questions and to share possible set ups.
    I also want to understand when and how to use this "52"s thing.
    If you would be willing to accept a few emails from a trader trying to learn this system, please PM me.
    By the way, I am a premium member so I do have access to the chat

Keith

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjatrader View Post
    Thanks RETRY,
    I'll sim trade on a reversal candle pattern if formed. What would look like potential targets for you? I see 94.800-94.500 area as 1st res. 94.100 as possible 2nd target. 3rd lot can be removed @ 90.300.
    This system does not rely on candle patterns and normally (if the turn of purple is at least 2 pips) the PTS trade gets taken automatically. Things which may alter the decision might be range to the trend extrem due to very large scale trade setups. Of course this may be modified by the size of the position(s). I have seen many trades where the candle patterns are either contradictory to actual results or gave nothing to go on but I am sure anyone using candle patterns has seen this. In this trade's case we just need to be aware of the 1 pip turn.

Also it is very important to use the right data. I see that most feeds have an artificial spike up to 97.93 but that has not happened and the trade is still a go on our feed. Results have proven it matters because the signals are so accurate. The daily high has reached only 97.66 as of now since the trigger.

Targets are possible but I use the system to keep from early shakes. For example I'm sure there would have been many S & R bus stops along the route from the short of Aud/Nzd at 1.3759 down to the low so far of 1.2480 (over 1275 pips so far). It is important that you get the term of the trade in your mind and the way the system works so that you don't miss out on all the market can give you. It can be tough to abandon some tried and true ways we learned but the switch is well worth it.

Nothing is like STAR.

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast