Forex VPS~ help pls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forex VPS~ help pls

hi all,i would like to know that forex vps need internet connection?? While my internet connection not so fast when open a trade have to wait 10-20 sec.. Heard that VPS is good.. Can someone explain it to me how VPS is? Thank you

vps is like a virtual pc. And yes, you must to have internet connection to connect to it lol. Its useful for automated trading cos it is running 24/7. http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_Private_Server

Comment

Forex expert advisor

Hello

As you know the Leading Robot Wall Street continued to performed well in all. During the first round they just released only 200 copies and after that they increased the Price.

I was told that they intend to raise the price to $1,000 in couple of weeks time.

However you don’t need to worry any more, I have managed to get a Deal for you, see this discount Code WSFR100 i.e. applicable on the following link:

WSFR100

Click Here to get this Deal

Regards

Mike Forex
      --------------------
      Forex expert advisor

Comment

Originally posted by rathhh View Post
        vps is like a virtual pc. And yes, you must to have internet connection to connect to it lol. Its useful for automated trading cos it is running 24/7. http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_Private_Server
        shiiiiittt VPS server,

not control !!!!!! strangely control!!!!

i have a shuttle pc with xtreme intel ssd and run 24/7 with me at home. I have full control over actions.!!!!!

is a best trading form
        Last edited by anzeigenmichel; 28-04-11, 18:01.

Comment

the advantage's of a VPS are it is running 24/7 so u dont have to let your own computer running all day and let your EA run for ever
          it is also handy when u are on vacation if u go to an internet cafe u can connect to your VPS if they have Remote destop connection
          so u dont have to bring your laptop also if u go to friends and u want to check your trade u can connect to the VPS

cons
          if u like to try all kind of different trading systems with different indicators and EA every indicator u have to upload to your VPS server first before u can use it
          it is not as easy adjustable as when u have metatrader running on your own computer
          also if u are a manual trader it is easyer to do it localy on your computer
          because if your internet connection is a bit slow the responce time to your VPS is also slow Lagging a bit

Comment

I agree 100%,

Comment

You have the assurance of always running, the most important thing is the speed also.
              The VPS and the server must have a ping as low as possible.

Comment

If your trades are filled in 10-20 sec., I would rather guess, your broker is delaying the trades. Try a different broker (demo). If it gets much better, than your internet connection is not the bottleneck.

Comment

free demo expert advisor

Block Trading Expert Advisor trades in 6 pairs of currency namely AUDCAD, EURGBP, AUDNZ, EURYEN, EURCHF and GBPUSD. Each of these charts work in an independent manner and deals with its own trade at different ranges based on the latest trends and technical standards. It is only when the total profit reaches a certain level that the entire bunch of the currency pair (both the long and short ones) is closed by the Block Forex Expert Advisor. Minimum investment to run this expert advisor is US$2,500. However you can buy Block Trading Mini which only require US$1,500 initial investment.

Huntington Beach Beauty Salon

Comment

No so good performance as per FPA test

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    Working...
                    X