(Req) Emini Trading System KING

Diesel 10

I agree, this would be a very nice share.

I heard about this site years ago so its good to see its still pulling in consistent results for so long!

If I have the $1100 I would buy-share-refund but I just don't have the cash to help you guys, hopefully somebody sees this thread and can share it :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He does have 2 other methods that are much less expensive.

Quote (description of one system):

"Instead of taking all the trades, about 100 a year, you may want to settle for the simplified version of the system that selects very special trades with a high probability of success. Trades like that can happen only a few times a year, but their combined profit is very likely to pay for the system many times over. I always look for trades like that. They took place when the market jumps over the entry level in the morning, before the daily session open at 9:30 EST, and does not return to it during the first hour of trading. If the market then breaks out of the first hour range in the direction called by the system, you take that trade. Use the same size of the stop-loss as for regular trades, although cutting it down to 2.5 pt for ER2 and 4 pts for ES should work well too. No matter the size of the stop-loss, employ a re-entry if shaken out of your position. "

Edited by conglo

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
this actually sounds quite interesting. could anyone elaborate further?

Talk to the vendor, study his website, and keep in mind that your mileage will vary, even a lot.

In short, it's a discretionary trading methodology (quite a mouthful, lol), so it's not a system but a bunch of ideas of how to stalk the market. Since it's discretionary, it's not really possible to backtest it or talk about some objective performance.

It uses quite a few indicators, rather basic, all standard to Sierra Chart, but how you combine them is more important than what they are. It's a very extensive course, but you don't need to digest all of it to make money. If you are not into discretionary trading, it's probably not for you, but I was not and now I am so as you see you cannot really predict.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...