Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forex system sellers

Hi all,

Just wondering how many books/systems do these forex system sellers sell when they do their big campaigns? People like, James De Wit or Dean Saunders.. What do you think?

Juicyt

Basically a numbers game. Conversion rates are typically 2-3 % for marketing. The bigger the email list you have the better the returns. That is why you find a lot of them have an email catchment page when they give you some indicator, or pdf "free".
    Recommending other peoples products (affiliate marketing) is another way these guys make money.

Comment

The foremost way to make money through forex market is to ensure your trading. If you trade yourself, you will surely get guaranteed results. However, it may take a bit of time. But this strategy is quite favorable if you consistently follow it.

Comment

I was wondering how much Karl Dittman sell of his fake money maker indicators. And how many people ask refund after realizing that it isn't working.

Comment

Originally posted by bestforexpartner View Post
          The foremost way to make money through forex market is to ensure your trading. If you trade yourself, you will surely get guaranteed results. However, it may take a bit of time. But this strategy is quite favorable if you consistently follow it.
          Yes, I agree. Your way is the best way, which also means a lot of practice first and foremost before you start trading with real money. However, a good mentor can help, if you can find one, which is not so easy. Forex attracts really bad vendors and mentors that prey on poor suckers. It's better in futures.

Comment

Originally posted by navigator View Post
            I was wondering how much Karl Dittman sell of his fake money maker indicators.
            My guess is a lot, but I have never bought anything from him. I don't even think I have even heard of him before. It's easy to figure out that a vendor you are dealing with is just a sleazy marketer. I sometimes simply don't understand why so many people get conned. Greed? ******ity?

Comment

Originally posted by sm_jew View Post
              Yes, I agree. Your way is the best way, which also means a lot of practice first and foremost before you start trading with real money. However, a good mentor can help, if you can find one, which is not so easy. Forex attracts really bad vendors and mentors that prey on poor suckers. It's better in futures.
              Spoken like a wise man.

Comment

Be-aware of this BEAST......James De Wit

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                Working...
                X