What is EDU ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is EDU ??

major noob question - i see everyone talking about EDUCATING an EA for example - what is this ?? is it decompiling it ?
    Im not sure its decompiling because ive seen mq4s being requested to educate ??

thx

It's a quirky forum phrase. Essentially it means to take whatever means necessary (decompiling, circumventing DLLs, re-writing code etc) to make them available to the wider community without the need for the community to do anything unpleasant like paying money to use them.

Comment

Hehe this means the real free code = software spirit like it was meant to be by Richard Stallman,to share with the others!Indo-investasi rullz!

Comment

Also means cracked.

Comment

It is actually short for "educated" - meaning all the restrictions removed including time-period (dates). So that anyone can use the EA/ Indicator without a need for Cutomer/Member/Receipt Number etc

Comment

And now bigMacD with all this explanations we can say that you are also “EDU cated”

Comment

lol thx guys - i mean i put 2 and 2 together and thats wot i thought , except got confused when i saw MQ4 files being asked to be "educated" .. anyway cheers

Comment

so in the case of this one - it contains both mq4 and ex4 - so because its being asked to be EDUcated , it means there is a password or something right ?

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/11949-req-eur0-sm-rter

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                Working...
                X