N0 Waiting Time for Downloads from WWW.MEDIAFIRE.COM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N0 Waiting Time for Downloads from WWW.MEDIAFIRE.COM

I have noticed when someone downloads files from www.mediafire.com that there is no waiting time after each download like all the other file sharing sites... This in itself is a great time saver, as time is the most precious thing we have in our lives. To open an account it's free, try it...

What is the biggest file size you can upload to Mediafire.com ; and what file types can upload there?

Comment

I purchased full membership with many share sites and one I do avoid is the moron site ORON. After purchasing a membership, one is still limited to the number of downloads one can do. Please avoid these clowns at all costs.

Comment

Media fire has too many pop unders and also the link generation takes lots of time. I prefer megaupload. I only need to wait for 25 seconds and it takes when i am usually reading the next post. Not too much time to spend.

Comment

i use firefox addblocker, very efective to fight ads on the website

Comment

Originally posted by megashop View Post
            i use firefox addblocker, very efective to fight ads on the website
            I tried to search for addblocker and firefox was unable to locate the program. I did find a program named Adblock Plus which had five (5) star rating and now trying this one.

Comment

i think mediafire is like 100mb limits

Comment

I love using Mediafire..

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                Working...
                X