Best Broker to run EAs

Guest indoshare

How about for this year please? Are there still any good ones worth looking at? 1.gif

brokers to run your ea ? if you're use scalping system you may want to consider armada markets, i've been use with tick scalper (custom made), later on it had a not well perform with other brokers, then i realize the cause is not only at execution or slippage only, but a narrrow stop/level order are important thing to consider while scalp. as armada offer 0 stop/level order, means i can set my ea to modify tp/sl/entry order level as near as current market price, others requirement such narrow spread (0.8 pips on EU, including comm), fast execution (ECN price feed), and if you;re plan to use VPS service, use any vps with london server based, because AM server located in london, it will give more faster execution. hope it helps, all the best for you, and may the pips be with you, always. :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say it really depends on the conditions that comes with the ea and if the broker is compatible, you might want to select a couple of brokrs to test the EA on, you can try hotforex as well its a good broker for eas. and best of luck. do keep us updated about the results