Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Nim's Renko Ashi System

Hi,

I am new to this forum & feel that this probably is the best forum in the world. I wish I had found it a long time ago.

People here are so generous & helpful & I would like to thank everyone here in advance. I am sure I am going to find answers to my questions.

I ran into a thread about Mr. Nim's Renko Ashi 2 System on another forum & he said that you guys helped him develop that system but that thred is closed & no one is there to answer any questions.

Here are my questions if anyone knows about that system.

(1) Anyone here still trading that system & if yes, is it still working as good as when it came out in 2009 ?

(2) What version of Meta Trader you need to trade this system ? V.4 or V.5

(3) Does any one have the Latest Indicators & Templates for that system. I saw what he posted then in 2009 but I think he modified them with you guy's help.

(4) What is percentage of winning trades & how many consecutive losers anyone had who is still trading that system ?

(4) Is there a ssystem better than his & if yes would you guys kindly post a link to it ?

Thank You So Much.

George

Hey George

I know Mr. Nims and I will ask him to return and answer your questions my friend. He's on my friends list on Yahoo Messenger and I just checked and don't see him online presently. I will watch out for him to return.

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

This is the forum they started for the renko system, seems a little dead but the latest indicators should be there.

http://renko.2.forumer.com/

Wes

Comment

Very kind of you David & wes.

Really appreciate your efforts.

George

Comment

My Answer :

Okay..i believe in you....this is the one of best trading forum in the world.....

(1) Anyone here still trading that system & if yes, is it still working as good as when it came out in 2009 ?

Yes.
          I do not know if it still working or not. I am not advanced on this trading system. But i think there is always possibility to be good.

My quick review :

on 11 April 2011
          There were 6 Arrows :
          1st and 2nd not valid
          3rd is a valid sell : May be you could generate 30 pips max
          4th is not valid
          5th is a valid buy : May be you could generate 60 pips max
          6th is a valid sell : May be you could generate 100 pips max

Today 12 april 2011
          There were 6 Arrows :
          1st and 2nd not valid
          3rd is a valid buy : You could lose 25 pips
          4th is a valid sell : You could gain 50 pips max (i forgot this one not tradeable condition maybe according to mr Nims cause the Renko AM told you there)....
          5th is a continous signal
          6th is a valid buy : I am on the way still so far 48 pips.............and continues..

(2) What version of Meta Trader you need to trade this system ? V.4 or V.5

On my quick review demo i am using.....
          2011.04.12 18:21:40 FBS Trader 4.00 build 392 started (FBS Inc)

(3) Does any one have the Latest Indicators & Templates for that system. I saw what he posted then in 2009 but I think he modified them with you guy's help.

Mr-Nims now open a thread in forex-tsd :

hxxp://www.forex-tsd.com/suggestions-trading-systems/21823-mr-nims-renko-ashi-scalping-system.html

Last edited by mr_nims; 02-10-2011 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Renko Ashi Trading System 2

(4) What is percentage of winning trades & how many consecutive losers anyone had who is still trading that system ?

I do not have that information. Maybe you could verify by asking alot of people here by search and read the similar thread below :
          Renko Ashi 2.0 System
          By Meister_Propper in forum MetaTrader Expert Advisors
          Replies: 62
          Last Post: 03-27-2011, 02:18 PM
          Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Trading System 2.
          By mr-nims in forum Trading Systems and Strategies
          Replies: 4
          Last Post: 08-19-2010, 05:49 PM
          Heiken Ashi Pillars
          By darksorrow in forum MetaTrader Indicators
          Replies: 9
          Last Post: 03-15-2010, 05:35 PM
          [REQ] EA for Renko Fractals System
          By Meister_Propper in forum MetaTrader Expert Advisors
          Replies: 9
          Last Post: 11-19-2009, 04:31 PM
          [REQ] EA for Renko Ashi Scalping System
          By Meister_Propper in forum MetaTrader Expert Advisors Request
          Replies: 6
          Last Post: 09-28-2009, 12:24 PM

(5) Is there a system better than his & if yes would you guys kindly post a link to it ?

There is so many good system in the world.....but still i can't choose the one suit up to you....
          Last edited by Roels Major; 12-04-11, 14:05.

Comment

And...
            6th is a valid buy : I am on the way still so far 48 pips.............and continues..

My locked position is ten pips...and that is what i got...
            Cause i use Lock Profit EA that i told : "move your stop loss to ten pips after generating 30 pips" and "move your stop loss to 30 pips after generating 50 pips"....

The best maximum pips that i got is just 49 pips.....

:-}

Comment

Hi Roels Major,

I really appreciate your feed back & showing your profitable results which are quite encouraging.

Thank You So Much.

George

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                Hey George

I know Mr. Nims and I will ask him to return and answer your questions my friend. He's on my friends list on Yahoo Messenger and I just checked and don't see him online presently. I will watch out for him to return.

Welcome to the forum.
                Thanks my good friend.... I'm the mr nims, but now i dont use this as i am using a newer version NTT system. you can go to my blog for more details http://nexttrendtraders.blogspot.com

Comment

I stumbled upon Mr Nims system a week ago, read through the complete thread and am testing it out on some demo accounts!. Its quite interesting however im using a modified version by someone else in the thread. His USDJAP profile looks very good if you have the patience to wait for the setups.
                  Im currently trying ot get the script that lets me test renko bars using the strategy tester (I do it visually, just so i can see indicators repaint and all!)

Try it out!

Comment

does this system really work ?

Comment

Can you share your modded version? Thanks!

Originally posted by mantkinth View Post
                      I stumbled upon Mr Nims system a week ago, read through the complete thread and am testing it out on some demo accounts!. Its quite interesting however im using a modified version by someone else in the thread. His USDJAP profile looks very good if you have the patience to wait for the setups.
                      Im currently trying ot get the script that lets me test renko bars using the strategy tester (I do it visually, just so i can see indicators repaint and all!)

Try it out!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      Working...
                      X