forex*pip*dragon*

Guest David1713006337
hi, does anyone have experience with this EA?

Seems good and also live stats..

thanks

h**p://f0rexxixdrag0n. dot. com/

change:

0 -> o

* -> t

x -> p

When posting ..put (Req) in title per rules and only post once on this forum. No double postings my friend. Let's post once which will prevent confusion when others are searching for this specific subject.

hi guys,

sorry fo double post but din't see my message afhter first post, so I repost again. Yep it seems to be a signal service/trade copy. I do not see any martingal on the strat. For that small monthly charge i may test it for a month on a small live account and will let you know.

it isn't a martingale. there are different lot sizes i imagine based on the SL of the positions.

might subscribe and put it on a demo. manual trading just worries me a little bit.

You're right, I would suggest to keep it on a Demo for another 6 months though, or just come back 6 months later to see if it is still profitable.

I have seen many people blowing up after 6-8 months of trading

However, if someone subscribes please confirm if trades do actually match with the ones posted on myfxbook

Thanks

ho3ain, you're the perfect scam buyer who all scam artists love :P

if this was an EA with a long term (not curve fitted) backtest that actually matches the forward test then that along with

the forward test made on real money so far would be good enough to make an investment decision.

5 months of real money trading presented on its own however is deffinatley not enough

If you want my openion, I have seen 11 buys add on to a AudUsd trade taken this month on the same position which is a big red flag

I will continue to observe though and would love to jump in if this remains profitable by September or October this year

hi guys,

sorry fo double post but din't see my message afhter first post, so I repost again. Yep it seems to be a signal service/trade copy. I do not see any martingal on the strat. For that small monthly charge i may test it for a month on a small live account and will let you know.

====================

Do you run it live already?

• 2 weeks later...
guys, just a bad update. They blow abou 50% of my account with only 2 trades.. also myfxbook account closed as well as site closed.. END OF STORY!

I agree, the service is ****, but losing 50% on just 2 trades indicates a total wrong risk setting..