Forex Hacked

Just found this

Forex Hacked is a very powerful EA but can also be very dangerous if you get too greedy. It can double your account size in less than a week, but it has the chance of getting a margin call if the markets go very bad and you are running high risk settings. There are many Forex Hacked users that run moderately high-risk settings and double their equity within a 1-2 weeks, and then close all open trades when the open P/L is respectable, and withdraw their earnings and start over. A great strategy to use with this very powerful EA.

The educated EA opens a trade and closes it immediately. Of course it lose all the time because of the spread... i didn't figured out how i can stop the ea doing this

Edited by moritzm

How do i resolve the following errors to get the EA work properly. Thanks in advance for your input.

2011.03.10 08:11:50 2011.02.09 03:22 ForexHacked23~(3) EURUSD,M15: OrderModify error 4051

2011.03.10 08:14:10 2011.02.15 20:36 ForexHacked23~(3) EURUSD,M15: OrderSend error 131

This is a rapid fire Martingale grid hedging trading supposedly using limited weighted averaging but that really does not come into play. And you need to monitor this at least once per day... it is NOT hands off EA at all. And if you have a small account balance, you need to reduce the risks as well as max orders it opens. And you have to physically turn off the EA when the biggest lot Martingale open approaches a huge DD. The gaps between BUYS and SELLS widen bigger and bigger if you just leave this EA running without any manual monitoring. It also needs manual intervention at least once per month... ideally once per week. Meaning, you either leave it off and hope the trades all close out to restart the EA or you manually close out all floaters at the end of your predesignated timeframe be it once a week or once a month.

• 4 weeks later...

Sure. I have only two setting:

EUR/USD - GBP/JPY (TF 1H )

[spoiler=Setting]

1. Lots=0.06
    TakeProfit=45
    Booster=1.7
    PipStarter=31
    MaxBuyOrders=10
    MaxSellOrders=10
    AllowiStopLoss=0
    iStopLoss=300
    StartHour=0
    StartMinute=0
    StopHour=0
    StopMinute=0
    StartingTradeDay=0
    EndingTradeDay=7
    slippage=3
    allowTrending=true
    trendTrigger=3
    trendPips=5
    trendStoploss=5
    StopLossPct=100
    TakeProfitPct=100
    PauseNewTrades=false
    StoppedOutPause=600
    SupportECN=true
    MassHedge=0

USD/CHF - AUD/USD (TF 1H )

[spoiler=Setting1]

1. Lots=0.07
    TakeProfit=45
    Booster=1.7
    PipStarter=21
    MaxBuyOrders=12
    MaxSellOrders=12
    AllowiStopLoss=0
    iStopLoss=300
    StartHour=0
    StartMinute=0
    StopHour=0
    StopMinute=0
    StartingTradeDay=0
    EndingTradeDay=7
    slippage=3
    allowTrending=true
    trendTrigger=3
    trendPips=5
    trendStoploss=5
    StopLossPct=100
    TakeProfitPct=100
    PauseNewTrades=false
    StoppedOutPause=600
    SupportECN=true
    MassHedge=0

remember to check if ECN is supported or not.

Enjoy.

Is anyone here a member there and have access to their member are in order to download their set-files?

http://www.forexhacked.com/members/

Can members of this great forum work out the setting from this result displayed in mt4i.com:

hxxp://www.mt4i.c0m/users/forexhacked3pair

This setting is from B. Barry and is recommended by donnaf0rex email.

Does anyone have the set file gotten from below email from D*NNA?

It would be appreciated if you could share.

<Quote>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Forex Hacked with Settings From Barry B.

Anyone who has been following my newsletter for some time will know that we tested Forex Hacked on default settings some time ago (at least 12 months back!). At that time it did reasonably well from what i remember, however it accumulated very large drawdowns and was deemed too likely to blow the account up to quickly.

One of our newsletter readers and fellow traders, Barry B, has been successfully trading Hacked with his own settings for quite some time now with good results - certainly much better than any settings I have tried or the defaults that come with the EA.

You can view Barry B's account here:

http://www.mt4i.com/users/forexhacked3pair

The stats show his account has run since 24th September 2010 and has gained over 60% in that time. MT4i shows the monthly return at 7.2% and the weekly return at 1.7%, with the greatest drawdown being 13.8% (pretty impressive for what i personally consider to be a very high risk EA!).

Barry has kindly agreed to share his settings with us to those who buy Forex Hacked using our affiliate link. The affiliate link enables me to compensate Barry for sharing his settings with us by way of thanks, and cover our admin costs - all at no extra cost to you. If you wish to take advantage of the settings Barry has to offer, then please purchase Hacked using the affiliate link below. Once you have purchased, please send an email to me at [email protected] including your order number/receipt so that we can verify you and then pass on the settings. You will receive a PDF document explaining the settings in full, plus set files for easy setup in Metatrader. You will also have full support from myself and Barry to answer your questions.

Purchase Forex Hacked EA

(http://www.regnow.com/softsell/visitor.cgi?affiliate=546041&action=site&vendor=23219)

If you click on a lot of reviews/links on other sites please first clear your cookies before clicking our affiliate link as other cookies stored in your browser may overwrite ours and not credit us with the sale.

I would like to emphasise that this EA is not for those who are totally new to trading. Forex Hacked can be a very 'dangerous' EA if you accidentally set something up wrong (and sometimes even if you don't set anything wrong!) You need to be fairly confident both with EA setup and with handling higher-risk trading, this isn't for those of us who like trudging along knowing we are not going to lose more than 2% - this EA does build up large floating drawdowns on occasion, especially in scenarios like the huge move on the JPY we saw a few weeks back (which Barry's account with his settings survived as you can see from his statement, but my own higher risk account didn't!).

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...